Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: UF NEWS: Myrmidons take control of The Stronghold

i still dont understand how protecting my kingdom is called being a thug nowadays when all i wanted was a CF to put an end to the conflict.

and its my fault you cant read posts without bulletins or special formatting? ill be sure to color code things for you in the future then.
    Icy 4 8

Post Demon
    u were offered a CF and u ignored it. You responded to my last post with more lies.... and arguing over the internet with someone that has no integrity is not worth the time.

you respond with twisted truths as if you are trying to convince the masses to believe ur lies. i dont give a damn about the masses i got 23 awesome dudes in my KD that have my back and know that i have INTEGRITY both in utopia and in real life.

why dont you just respond to ME. we could take it to PMs except you ignored them and raze killed a solid dude. you didnt do it to "protect your kd". you did it because you chose to ignore all cf offers, lie to your own KD, and then have some fun. We really dont care.... its just seeing you continue to lie about everything...

hell i'm throwing in the towel. i guess it makes sense in your head. 23 people know you lied about everything, but you can convince the utopia community all you want.

i had typed up a response to your erroneous post, but then i re-read yours and realized you forged stuff and edited dates and lied about it all. I realize that theres no point continuing, since its the internet. If you were in an actual Lincoln-Douglass debate you'd get canned cause you failed to address points and posted false **** regarding everything else in some sort of sway-the-topic maneuver.

It works online. I cant force you to tell the truth.... wont get you too far in life though big guy. And who cares if ur a better liar/diplomatic in utopia. There's a lot of QUALITY people in this game. A lot of quality monarchs that we've had diplomacy with and fun wars.

Its all for FUN. Integrity wins in the real world, and wins in the Utopia fun world.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    u were offered a CF and u ignored it. You responded to my last post with more lies.... and arguing over the internet with someone that has no integrity is not worth the time.

you respond with twisted truths as if you are trying to convince the masses to believe ur lies. i dont give a damn about the masses i got 23 awesome dudes in my KD that have my back and know that i have INTEGRITY both in utopia and in real life.

why dont you just respond to ME. we could take it to PMs except you ignored them and raze killed a solid dude. you didnt do it to "protect your kd". you did it because you chose to ignore all cf offers, lie to your own KD, and then have some fun. We really dont care.... its just seeing you continue to lie about everything...

hell i'm throwing in the towel. i guess it makes sense in your head. 23 people know you lied about everything, but you can convince the utopia community all you want.

i had typed up a response to your erroneous post, but then i re-read yours and realized you forged stuff and edited dates and lied about it all. I realize that theres no point continuing, since its the internet. If you were in an actual Lincoln-Douglass debate you'd get canned cause you failed to address points and posted false **** regarding everything else in some sort of sway-the-topic maneuver.

It works online. I cant force you to tell the truth.... wont get you too far in life though big guy. And who cares if ur a better liar/diplomatic in utopia. There's a lot of QUALITY people in this game. A lot of quality monarchs that we've had diplomacy with and fun wars.

Its all for FUN. Integrity wins in the real world, and wins in the Utopia fun world.
    There is no reason not to believe E boko because everyone knows how Utopia works. You wave a kingdom that kingdom either hits back for a retal war, presses the button, or offers a CF. You opted for number 1 a retal war. Our response was to raze kill a province.

Post Demon
    no danzig. we offered CF and u raze-killed.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Boko View Post
    i still dont understand how protecting my kingdom is called being a thug nowadays when all i wanted was a CF to put an end to the conflict.

and its my fault you cant read posts without bulletins or special formatting? ill be sure to color code things for you in the future then.
    Re: formatting - yes that will make your writing more lucid, I hope. Good justification for having been taught presentation skills in school, isn't it? (Although some people say school is a waste of time and the crucible of the real world, e.g. Utopia Forums, are a better teacher. It's free too, and doesn't cost taxpayers too!)

Re: perceived to be a thug - I extend my suggestion to Midoki to do some textual analysis of his utterances (based on Systemic Functional Grammar, or Critical Discourse Analysis, etc; for more info see my reply to him) to you as well. In fact, I highly recommend it. You might (at long last?) realise why some people perceive you to be a thug and bully boy, on just the basis of your words alone.

DDodge has something there about integrity you might do good to take to heart. I can also add here too: how you speak and present yourself to the world affects people's opinions of you.

This is TheImmortal, and I support this message.

ok 2 things.

1) you never went to politics, clicked on CF tab, typed in my kingdom #, and then click Give Orders! so you never gave a CF nub. i was done talking to you when you kept ignoring the part where i said free wave = CF. after 3 messages of you saying i cant agree to a free wave then it becomes what it became.

2) do i need to take screen shots of the news now? i know im going to be missing the inital 2 days of hostile now since the news is so far back but i can still get the other dates with me. but then im probably gonna be a mastermind of photoshop when i present them lol.
    Icy 4 8

Regular
    See bro its that kind of thinking that people have a bad opinion of you, Just be honest and straight and you will do well enough. im sure you can photoshop just fine so no need to go to the trouble. At this point all that can be said has and people will have their own opinion anyway.

/me humps Tasty

if they have a bad opinion they need only be humped once
    Icy 4 8

Regular
    Then you better keep humping me!!! Cause I have a very poor opinion of you!!!! But I like humping so its fine by me

Post Fiend
    Look who is in another retal war.

Thread Information