Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Myrmidons take control of The Stronghold

Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    There are three excellent ways you can deal with a CF offer. Ignore, accept and reject.
    Accept and then cancel is fine.
    Few hits and then accept, okay in my book.
    Accepting, canceling and then continue to hit is a lill shady imo. I rank it comparable with amnesia runs in a losing war.

In the op scenario rejection seemed to be the appropriate thing to do.
    There is a better way to deal with things and it covers more ground than assumptions, it's called communication. Try talking and then misunderstandings are less likly to happen.
    Last edited by Midoki; 12-12-2011 at 18:13.
    "A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be."

I don't care about Stronghold nor Myrmidons. I just read the article and thought it was funny and stupid at the same time. Using the word ghetto surely baited the Myrmidons on the defense and with the exception of DDodge you are making yourselves look rather... silly.

About the article being biased and wrong.
    "Myrmidons state the reason for breaking the CF was that Stronghold kingdom members had changed monarchy allowing them to break Stronghold's original monarch."
    I don't think the reporter can word it that way if they haven't actually spoken to DDodge or someone from Myrmidons as it actually says "Myrmidon states". If that is not the case, then the reporter should be sacked imho.

Oh. And if you guys were so innocent and everyone commenting were angry and bitter Stronghold trolls, why the need to elaborate your actions in entire works of literacy?

Hehe probably to annoy you today (avatar)
    Anywho other than giving my two cents I'll stay out of this, since it's not my concern.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Drosta View Post
    I don't care about Stronghold nor Myrmidons. I just read the article and thought it was funny and stupid at the same time. Using the word ghetto surely baited the Myrmidons on the defense and with the exception of DDodge you are making yourselves look rather... silly.

"Myrmidons state the reason for breaking the CF was that Stronghold kingdom members had changed monarchy allowing them to break Stronghold's original monarch."
    I don't think the reporter can word it that way if they haven't actually spoken to DDodge or someone from Myrmidons as it actually says "Myrmidon states". If that is not the case, then the reporter should be sacked imho.

Oh. And if you guys were so innocent and everyone commenting were angry and bitter Stronghold trolls, why the need to elaborate your actions in entire works of literacy?
    lol Drosta you actually go around the forums trying to bait people with the word ghetto hahaha you are so strange. this is basically our first age together and we are actually proud of the fact that some of the top kingdoms in this game consider us a ghetto, number 1 ghetto in the world baby oh yaa.

No wonder everyone calls you a tool =p if you are going to troll at least be a little clever

Quote Originally Posted by Drosta View Post

DDodge never spoke about this, the information regarding the CF in the OP is incorrect, DDodge has already said this. Hell other Myrms said it (look at the 1st post in reply).
    If you read it then you would also know it aint the issue of being called ghetto but the lies about the CF situation, if someone lied about you then would you not at least like to try and clear the issue? That's what I see, Myrms saying the CF issue isn't what the OP and Stronghold have been saying. Look at the fact of the IMMEDIATE accept/break, if Myrm wanted to use that to there advantage then they could of broke it moments before a full wave which didn't happen.

Obviously there is more here than what has been printed in the media, try thinking for yourselves instead of doing the mindless thing and jump on the bandwagon consisting of the loud and stupid.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Midoki View Post
    DDodge never spoke about this, the information regarding the CF in the OP is incorrect, DDodge has already said this. Hell other Myrms said it (look at the 1st post in reply).
    If you read it then you would also know it aint the issue of being called ghetto but the lies about the CF situation, if someone lied about you then would you not at least like to try and clear the issue? That's what I see, Myrms saying the CF issue isn't what the OP and Stronghold have been saying. Look at the fact of the IMMEDIATE accept/break, if Myrm wanted to use that to there advantage then they could of broke it moments before a full wave which didn't happen.

Obviously there is more here than what has been printed in the media, try thinking for yourselves instead of doing the mindless thing and jump on the bandwagon consisting of the loud and stupid.
    the only posts Drosta makes are 4chan type troll posts, just ignore him.

If I go around the forums trying to bait people with ghetto why do I have less posts than you? Because I don't. I hardly read the forums anyways and on even rarer occasion post. If I was a retarded troll no one else would agree with me now would they.

But instead of attacking me for calling you a ghetto (which was based on your actions not on your KD skill level since I have no knowledge of it although with monarchs leaving 13 DPA at home I would consider it detable) why don't you reply me this.

"the problem i have with this article is that none of the leaders in myrmidons was consulted at all before it went up and stronghold just pushed it in with a bunch of BS. anyway i am done beating this dead horse, i could careless if people want to believe a biased war article that we basically had no say in."

The article actually state that "Myrmidons state this and that". So we have an issue.
    Either you are lying or the reporter is lying. Since you don't seem to have problem with accepting, breaking a CF and gloating afterwards about it I think that puts you and your kingdom at a disadvantage.
    But if the reporter here is making statements up then that is a serious case too and I believe it needs to revealed.
    Nive please, enlighten us.

Only Damien and MD are in Stronghold. The rest are sharing their opinion. Im not here to troll anyone but exactly what did you expect SH to do? You basically told them either you war us or we will take your acres till we we get up there to Bios size. Im not saying war was the smartest option but did you really expect them to just let you take all you could till you could take on Bio? If so that is pretty narcissistic.
    When was it you started thinking you were better than me?
    Katje

Carefull about calling someone a troll nive, me and Bishop didn't see eye to eye on just a insinuation of trollish behaviour... I know when you look at what a troll is then the cap fits that person ^.^ but we're not allowed to highlight that, trolls are allowed to troll.

@Katje
    I'm guessing the expectation was either a war or farmed land... When someone clearly says there intention then it becomes obvious what they're hoping to expect.
    As for the farming issue, 'top' kds have been doing it for years, does it become bad as soon as it happens against a 'top' kd? How long do you really think any one kd will farm another out of war? 2 kds who appear very simular was this case, more than likly a couple waves before GBP hurt there gains too much and they outgrew SH (which sounds like it woud of happend quickly as BiO waved them and that made them small enough to hit SH for good gains).
    Last edited by Midoki; 12-12-2011 at 18:34.

Post Fiend
    Seriously people, if your soooo upset about a CF being broken then you need to grow up, Stronghold was told before any CF was offered that non would be accepted. Instead of communicating back, they send the CF option and expect others to accept it and move on? Thats damn right rude! If someone takes the time to messege you then you take the time to respond in the correct manor.
    Then don't accept the CF... it's that simple. Also, don't give me this oh it was an accident BS. Try to justify what you did all you want. But, me and many others know that accepting CF and then breaking it right after to clear hostility is what cowards do.

lol i'm just stating facts , dont go assuming that i just stat a fact that myrmidons exploited the flaw in the system means i'm someone from stronghold . whats the point of talking and making post here when everyone is so fixated and assume whenever there's an opposition on the debate it must be someone from stronghold .
    number of post is irrelevant too , ppl are just stating facts from what they see on the news article
    ghetto or not , dishonourable or not , only the KDs involved would know , its just cheating yourself if you have to play dirty to get to the top .

DDodge: "But anyways man w/e. fact is we ARE a ghetto and still learning things as we go. We got burned by all sorts of things last age"
    nive: "this is basically our first age together"

Contradictions are totally your thing aren't they, nive? I guess if you tag up next age as a new name, it is again the first age together! How convenient. Myrmidons? Never head of them. Oh a CF. Let's break it straight away and wave them again. No, we really are not the Myrmidons.

Midoki: On all serious note though. I think it is a grave infringement if the information posted by the reporter is incorrect and that none of your kingdom ever got approached before it is put up. The article insinuates heavily that the reporter received statements on your side. Aside from somewhat unfriendly banter I feel that that is an issue that is rather serious.

Post Fiend
    Look at the fact of the IMMEDIATE accept/break, if Myrm wanted to use that to there advantage then they could of broke it moments before a full wave which didn't happen.
    BS, you do that so you can regroup without getting ops and spells. That was the purpose. Accept so they can't NS or MS anymore, and then prepare for the next wave.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Katje View Post
    Only Damien and MD are in Stronghold. The rest are sharing their opinion. Im not here to troll anyone but exactly what did you expect SH to do? You basically told them either you war us or we will take your acres till we we get up there to Bios size. Im not saying war was the smartest option but did you really expect them to just let you take all you could till you could take on Bio? If so that is pretty narcissistic.
    We were pretty much moving on and we also told them this, we never planned to milk every last bit from them. They have admitted to declaring because they were upset about 1 small wave and they thought they could beat us.

Drosta when I say basically our first together the key word is basically. last age we had 18-20 provinces for the most part and we were a complete small ghetto with many inactive provinces. This is our first age fielding a full kingdom and many of the leaders of the kd joined near the end of last age or at the beginning of this.
    Last edited by nive; 12-12-2011 at 18:44.

Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    yeah thats not what happened, there was no CF agreement in the first place.
    Agreement or not, if you accept a CF offer ingame you basically ARE in agreement. What you did was low and lame; you reset relations allowing yourself to break their monarch as his DME would no longer benefit a 10% bonus and you removed ops on yourself for a period of time. You can't go ahead and say "No, we dont want a CF" and then accept it ingame for the above reasons. You should have declined the CF offer.

And the worst part is that you come here on these forums COMPLAINING that it is included in the article!? We'll see what you say if a kingdom deals with a CF offer from you the same way in the future.
    Last edited by protector; 12-12-2011 at 18:47.

Thread Information