Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 Active players seek yet more to join the ranks

Regular

20 Active players seek yet more to join the ranks

Who we are:
    We're a relatively long running kingdom of 18-20 core players. We've been in business for more than four ages now but as times pass, so do good players and thus we have yet more spaces to fill. We have aims and goals but scoreboarding for honour and land isn't one of those at this precise moment. We aim off for no more than 1 war loss per age at present, and generally a minimum of 4 to 5 wars per age. We're a close-knit group and those we lose for whatever reasons are missed - Hell I'm keeping a reservation for 'Ricky' when he decides his time is up ;) ~ (Just in case you're reading this big lad, come on home!)

We're not the sort of kingdom for players who want to come in and revamp everything, we love our set-up and our understanding of eachother is second-to-none. We're not going to make you build to suit our goals, play the game how you want to play it. Just follow the minimal orders that are there (Inside and outside of war) and there'll never be a problem.

2 uniques per day in war and as many outside of it as you like is fine by us. Hitting into designated targets is a must as they're there for a reason. Inevitably the one single, insurmountable goal is to win. No ifs, no buts. If we have to take extreme measures to achieve it, we normally will.

So the perfect fit for this kingdom is:
    Someone who can honestly and openly commit to the longer-term goals of the kingdom
    Someone who is going to stick around when things aren't going great.
    That someone WILL get chained, that's a fact of life and that someone needs to get on with their job regardless.
    This someone will understand basic game mechanics and isn't scared to ask for help and advice when they need it.
    They'll log in twice per day and use pimp. They'll understand that sometimes things don't always go according to plan and regardless of whether they ever see the bigger picture or not; they'll fight until they can't fight anymore.

We're not big IRC-lovers, nor are any of my guys particularly fiendish in the forums. We like to let the big guns of uto rule the roost in here whilst we take care of business in-game.

We've got space for a few so if this sounds like somewhere you can see yourself then inbox me and I'll be sure to have a chat to you. I don't really care for the 'interview' type processes that alot of people adopt - I've got the credits for as many invites as I like so if you don't fit in you'll be asked to leave. Nothing personal but I've got 20 other peoples' happiness levels to think about.

As with every kingdom in every age: Next age is always THE age. Right up until your first war leaves you crippled and 0/1 @ 85%. Well, we all start somewhere.

Oh and for those wondering about the signature, no we're not Myrmidons, especially not after that write-up.
    Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Too bad nobody has ever made him cry.

Regular
    Hmmmmmm Maybe I need to work on my advertising in that case, as I'm yet to receive any response. Shall I pretend to you all that you're getting a top 50 kingdom invite or that we need someone to come in and stake charge of internal affairs? Sounds like the unique selling point of the majority at present.

It's an honest proposition for the right type of player - the requirements are hardly demanding.

I am interested in your offer. Just getting back into the game after a year off for lack of time; but that is over now. I have played for 20 ages or so and can and will follow orders. Am used to being chained and will be active. Message me and I can answer any specific questions you may have. Thanks.

Regular
    Unfortunately I can't message you until you've made 10 posts in the forum, do some spamming and get back to me when you can.

Will do! ;o)

Talking

Have a good one!

Regular
    Now upto 21 - any more for any more? :)

What are your race requirements? Can I play any race I want or do you have a setup already decided? I play attacker, not interested in being a T/M or having much of a T/M role.

Regular
    You can play whichever role you want for the remainder of this age - we may have a jiggle around come EoA but for now we're happy with whatever you would like to play.

Post 10 times so I can PM you details?

G

I am there now.

Regular
    Sent!

Regular
    Down to 3 places left

Regular
    Come one come all, there are enough of you bored of playing the ghetto's that boast being in the top 50 (right up until the moment before you join their kd - then all of a sudden they just got waved and aren't there anymore)... Pahahaha

I'd like to join please.

Regular
    Well as soon as you post 10 times in the forum (not in my thread) we can talk.

Thread Information