Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 20 Active players seek yet more to join the ranks

i am interested in joining, i have played for a fair few ages, mostly as an attacker, sent you a pm

Regular
    Well we are at 23 now with one more on the way - who want's to be the 25th?
    Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Too bad nobody has ever made him cry.

I am an active player or rather was one about 7 years ago. Just came back to the game and started up a province. I am a bit rusty but I am sure I can get up to speed by EoA. Just in case you are still looking.
    Now only 9 more posts to go :)

We'd help you get back up to speed with no problems :)

After some creative posting I made sure this is my tenth post. I'd be interested in joining you. I've not played in YEARS though! first age was 3(!), and played 10-15 ages on and off. None in at least 5 years, although been playing this one for a month.

Myself and wife are looking for a move. Our current monarch is a waste of life who mainly focuses on his "pub" while we take hits from all angles, and accepts every CF we get yet typically wont send one till weeks of being hit into by someone twice our size. She is into her 2nd full age and this will be 3 and half for myself. Very motivated and she is as well, thats why we are leaving our KD. We were front runners in the KD with (of the 22 of us) were in the top 5 for DPA, WPA, and TPA. Also i was tops in acres for about 6 weeks till i was chained down, and she was 6-8th. currently despite the thrashing ive been taking from 4 KDs im still a baron but im sure i could boost up a lot higher with KD mates that actually want to play.
    Also i do have half of age of monarch experience after a random move for the same issue led me to a 8 man KD that i took over when noone else wanted to put the work in

can move immediately

or sooner if youd like

I will pass those along to my king :)

Regular
    Ok so we know the deal - apologies for not being more active in the forum - the holidays are passing in a bit of a blur as I've been rather drunk.
    Feel free to PM me and we can discuss a few matters :) Happy new year UTOPLAYERS, I hope it brings you everything you could ever wish for.

If you are still looking for player, I'm up for a try. drugg_a(at)hotmail.com. Played on and off since 6 years ago. I am not very experienced and have much to learn. My activity is the only thing I can offer right now. No problem waking up in the morning to wave. I don't use and don't have IRC though.

Regular
    Well, it's fast approaching that wonderful time of year again, we are now 24-strong and looking to recruit for EoA.

We promise you a vibrant, fun atmosphere with plenty of warring next age. All we ask is that you put the kingdom goals ahead of your own and do what is necessary to secure that all important win, every single time.

We do have 1 or 2 players leaving come EoA so there will be 3-4 vacancies that I'd like to see filled.

Although we are not avid users of IRC, we certainly are implementing its' use more and more, and next age I'll be looking to make it a necessity. Pimp is also a must and therefore you must be at least willing to use it, even if you have no experience of either.

We will have a set role for you to play next age, and this will be the first step for you to put the kingdom goals ahead of your own. (Obviously race/pers required will be discussed as soon as the change list is announced) but we can discuss that as and when.

Try this for some food for thought:

Your province is on it's knees in war, you're broken and you've had all the aid you can get. You log in and see you've been chained down during the night and now sit at 400 acres with 0 coming in. The kings' orders say that you need to hit a given target, but you know that the target has such a massive NW diff you're going to get next to no gains from hitting them.

Do you a) PM the king and ask if you can hit off-target? b) hit off-target anyway and explain your actions at a later date. c) hit the target and follow orders d) do none of the previous and keep your armies at home, preserving what little you have left.

Answers on a post card please ;)

Hello, would be interested in joining :)

Regular
    Apologies for my lack of forum activity, we're in a war at present and my concentration has been diverted elsewhere!

So thanks to those who've PM'ed - and thanks to those who've posted in the thread.

Jayel, you'll have to post 10 times (I think this is still the case) for me to PM you.

My invites are based on EoA reservations at present, and we will need you to play specific roles in the next age but Race/pers is upto you providing you can do your job with whichever combination you chose.

Regular
    Come on come on.

Thread Information