Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: clarify Propaganda

Ah, okay. Misunderstood what you meant. Sorry about that.

That definitely is just one more 'random' factor among many that makes this particular op rather difficult to understand in it's entirety. I am sure there are at least some people who have it completely figured out, but they obviously aren't sharing. ;)
    "I don't hate you, I'm just removing an enemy..."
    ~~~D. Randall Blythe

what do you need to know about prop?? ... always send all ur thieves if you have less than 4tpa raw for a greater props gain ... 4tpa raw is ur min when you start prop'ing ... if you have less don't even bother trying ...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    what do you need to know about prop?? ... always send all ur thieves if you have less than 4tpa raw for a greater props gain ... 4tpa raw is ur min when you start prop'ing ... if you have less don't even bother trying ...
    I dunno...I admit I'm still somewhat of a noob but propaganda is to random to be worth it in my opinion.

There is always a chance to fail even vs targets with low thief defense, and watch towers and sapphire dragons increase that chance. Then you really need to target people with low tpa and preferably with their armies home..and then hope they didn't cast patriotism.

If you send all your thieves and fail you lose a **** ton of thieves even if you are a rogue with high TD..and what do you get if it targets soldiers...2 - 10 most likely (if they are active)... if elites aren't home and it targets them you get 0-2, if they have low tpa then thief gains will suck, if they have high thieves then obviously you wouldn't bother trying.

It seems like the stealth would be better used doing ns.

odd ... props isnt used well enough in the mid tier playstyle ... only in top kd .. aka the top 6 kd currently uses it properly ... at a larger scale ... a single props can convert more defspec than 3 NS can do slaying ... =) ... of courses success rate play tho .. but when you have an option to NS or prop a cow prov ... props does more than NS ...

if you are a rogue and not using the max amount of tds ... something is wrong and you needa learn to play ....

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Thread Information