Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Insolence war Fury of Absalom

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    Well done Fury, and looks like inzzo played well so good and fun war. Sweet banner too
    Fuzzy made the banner, and this ain't yo momma's fury. Skraz is a competent leader and they should do well with him at the helm. He is no Wannes, but, you know...

Enthusiast
    we cant all be Belgian helluva, waffles will be waffles
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

Forum Addict
    Every time Fury wins a war, Tim Tebow strangles a kitten

#****Kittens
    #GoFury
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

Why does Inzo spell with a double zz, any reason in particular? what does it stand for? Looks like it was a good war from both parties, gg.

Veteran
    ya better watch out skraz and ervgotti got a new kd on the block! now just gotta disband abs and make it interesting

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSump View Post
    Why does Inzo spell with a double zz, any reason in particular? what does it stand for? Looks like it was a good war from both parties, gg.
    Stands for Zenobias Zealots
    When my kd warred theirs last age, we called them Inzzolence in the war forums because they'd merged (or at least taken lots of players from) ZZ
    That was the first time I saw them tagged Inzzolence
    #twinning
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

Postaholic
    wait... I don't get it... why is every one praising Fury when Insolenzze were the ones who held their own and got out with more acres?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    wait... I don't get it... why is every one praising Fury when Insolenzze were the ones who held their own and got out with more acres?
    Because not everyone is a sociopath like yourself. Some people can actually have a war and say it was a good fight. Furthermore, fury gained ~5k acres the way I see it, insolence gained a bit under 2k or so? Fury got the war win. Insolence gained the most acres in the war proper. So, 2 out of 3 metrics (and probably the most important two at that), fury was superior.

this is where baka cuts in and tries to say something along the lines of: "but but but but but....uh, wut aboot da akres in da war? Dat all dat mattuh!". To which I say, you can either call acres the win (and should include hostile) or you call the opponent withdrawing a win.

I didn't watch the war, I don't know how conclusive the fight really was. Who would have won in the long run? I've no clue, but insolence seems to think fury would have clawed back those acres or they wouldn't have withdrawn. But clearly the fight was a good and close one where both sides can claim victory to certain degrees. Those are always the best.

Post Fiend
    I'm not going to discuss our so called win or loss, it was indeed a good and fun war.

But as anybody knows. Banks win wars.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by path View Post
    Because not everyone is a sociopath like yourself. Some people can actually have a war and say it was a good fight. Furthermore, fury gained ~5k acres the way I see it, insolence gained a bit under 2k or so? Fury got the war win. Insolence gained the most acres in the war proper. So, 2 out of 3 metrics (and probably the most important two at that), fury was superior.

this is where baka cuts in and tries to say something along the lines of: "but but but but but....uh, wut aboot da akres in da war? Dat all dat mattuh!". To which I say, you can either call acres the win (and should include hostile) or you call the opponent withdrawing a win.

I didn't watch the war, I don't know how conclusive the fight really was. Who would have won in the long run? I've no clue, but insolence seems to think fury would have clawed back those acres or they wouldn't have withdrawn. But clearly the fight was a good and close one where both sides can claim victory to certain degrees. Those are always the best.
    but...but....buttt.... uh, you made no coherent sense with what you just said... sociopath being one with total disregard of someone's right, and yet you claim one can choose between a win through acres gained or a win through the W on the kd page. That being the basis of your argument, which by the way has more holes than a golf course (analogically speaking), I chose the former in a fight that was already in favor of one over the other. A right that I exercise, correct?

so... back to my original question.. where's the praise for Inzzolence?

Sociopath you are indeed.. total disregard for my right to choose
    Last edited by baka; 15-12-2011 at 14:44.

Thx for clearing that up rock, thought so but wasnt sure. hehe nice to see some leftover left of ZZ, who's left in there these days? Any really old players? / I

Veteran
    /me praises both kingdoms

nice job

Quote Originally Posted by Helluva View Post
    Fuzzy made the banner.....
    its fuZZy| get it right Hejewva!
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Interesting. Its fun to watch since Simians warred both of them earlier this age.

GG to both KDs!! <3
    always trying to put your ghetto into the limelight huh anri

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by black_mamba View Post
    always trying to put your ghetto into the limelight huh anri
    You must be a huge fan of Anri and Simians. I have seen numerous of times post from you about Simians and Anri. You got beaten by them in the past badly? That would explain your behaviour a bit
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Thread Information