Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UD elites conversion and invitation

UD elites conversion and invitation

i know if we attack someone lower than us, we will get smaller amount of elites ... but i am curious:
    1. how about much bigger ??? much bigger means we send a lot of specs with less land gain so can it help us getting more elites n less land fat ???
    2. is the elite conversion depends only on how much troops we send or it also depends on how much land we get ???
    3. if we use intra raze over n over, will we get deleted ??? is there any maximum amount of intra raze to get automatically killed ???
    and also, about the invites:
    4. if someone abandon a prov in my kd n other person in my kd wants to take over it to replace his own, are we spending invitation or it's a free move ???
    thx in advance for anyone who reply n sorry if i don't respond immediately ...

Post Fiend
    1. 90-110% of your NW gives best conversion on elites i believe topfeeding wont produce any better results then bottomfeeding
    2. Pretty sure its dependant on number of specs you send and opponent relative nw aswell as opponents kd relative nw
    3. Raze as much as you like you wont get deleted
    4. Your spending an invite

Post Fiend
    oversending in ur attack (sending way more offense than necessary) lowers conversion rate

@leeroy:
    1,2 : so attacking anyone with my nw n kd nw range but with high GS percentage is best way to get elites conversion without getting too much fat in short time??? ok i understand
    3 : or getting fat as hell and then ask for intra raze is also the best way
    4 : ok
    @br3nt00
    ok, noted
    thx

1) you send more specs but gain less land and converts % is based on land gains too. so you might send more raw specs BUT you get less % converted.

2) conversion is based on relative NW mostly. Battle message has the second biggest impact. GBP has the third biggest impact. then KNW and GS.

3) you will not get deleted. however if you get 4 intra razes from kingdommates and you die from something else you will not respawn in the same kingdom. so you will need to use an invite on the person

4) he would have to abandon/delete his province, wait 24 hrs, then use invite to take over the other abandoned province.
    Icy 4 8

1) ... odd ... the larger number of spec u send ... the larger the actual number of spec to leet convert ... sometimes that is better than a avg percentage 8-13% from send partial of your army out ... cuz a suicider undead will get more leet per hit/a day than those casual undead that send only 40% of their offenses instead of a buck wild 90%+ =)

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Regular
    I dunno bout the numbers. But my advice to an effective leet training. You build 15% hospitals 30% rax and tg. And you hit every orc and undead with their armies out to maximize retal chances, then only build the defense you want for your desired size. If you wanna be 1000 acres and want 40 dpa train about 8k D specs. No matter how big you get. Then as people cut you down you will see your opa skyrocket. Just be sure to be army in/army out. Look for NW within 15% of you. And be sure to anon or warspoil your land cause ambush can be nasty

Post Fiend
    fyi - if you anon they wont necessarily know to retal you

Regular
    ^ true. personally i dont like anon. i normally only use it going into war and in war to keep incoming acres safe, and protect those leets. even if they dont see your name and retal themselves, someone will notice you fat and relieve you of your troubles
    Last edited by krof; 20-12-2011 at 13:37.

Enthusiast
    honestly, the best way to get elites and not land is to hit out of fortified stance and into a war. This brings your land gains down to 12.5% of normal, if the province is running 0% GS, while leaving your elite gains in tact. I don't necessarily agree with this tactic because i don't support hitting into active wars (if you could find a FW i would feel alright about it) but their is no better way to convert elites while taking a minuscule amount of land.

Since elite conversion is tied to land gains, you'll also get miniscule conversion rates.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Evillone View Post
    honestly, the best way to get elites and not land is to hit out of fortified stance and into a war. This brings your land gains down to 12.5% of normal, if the province is running 0% GS, while leaving your elite gains in tact. I don't necessarily agree with this tactic because i don't support hitting into active wars (if you could find a FW i would feel alright about it) but their is no better way to convert elites while taking a minuscule amount of land.
    That will result in a compounded nerf to conversions, meaning you gain more land:elites compared to a normal attack.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    Well I had the same conversation with some kingdom mates 2 ages ago. They saying like you are now that because your land gains where smaller your elite conversions would be as well. I argued that no where did the conversion formula say anything about being tied to land gains, only that hitting a target that was slightly larger than you would give best conversions. In the end I made what should have been a 200 acre attack (under normal circumstances) into a war from normal stance. I gained about 50 acres and still converted more than 10% of my specs to leets.

If I am un aware of some changes that have taken place to conversion formula then my apologies but if no major changes have happens then you are wrong bishop

I helped make the convert formula so i would be surprised if i was wrong in my understanding of it. The nerf is supposed to compound - i.e 75% of 75% converts. If it is not this way it is a bug.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    Then as of two ages ago it was bugged... go check your code =P

Thread Information