Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UF NEWS: ViceNVirtue war Chocobos

Enthusiast
    Good job BFD and VnV players...keep those war wins coming.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Scottish View Post
    It was provided by the monarch, I dont ask questions I just use the info I am given
    Well, one would think you would at least check the Kingdom name. It was not ViceNVirtue. It was (and still is) Boli b Bosia.

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    How do you obtain this information on a province that is occupied but the player is inactive?
    Well it seems that someone in the that kingdom had that province info.. Only why u can get a province news. If your not that province... ( x logging) ?

Quote Originally Posted by WickedX View Post
    After it was abandoned we invited someone else and they posted the prov news.
    or maybe this.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Maybe.. Just seems pretty odd that it only takes 48 hrs to see that a guy/gal is inactive.. And it was during the war they found they were stealing this province blind.. and it they had some replace this province.. Why intra kingdom attack it?

Just seems very odd
    Last edited by Golden; 21-12-2011 at 14:04.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Kestrel, check the banner. The kingdom is VnV and I had confirmation from BFD to use the name.... I dont just make random **** up mate.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    lol people find the stupidiest stuff to gripe over.

So... if they invited a player into that province... then it wasn't inactive anymore.
    - "He's kinda awesome..."

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyb22 View Post
    So... if they invited a player into that province... then it wasn't inactive anymore.
    Ever thought about the idea he could have been invited after the war?

Merry Christmas everyone!

It is rather silly to squabble over the situation of the inactive in our war! To clear things up -- Nostylez traded into our kd just before it went hostile after waiting 4 days for the invite.... Shortly after they declared war on us, the + showed up - signifying he had not logged in for 48 hours. A SOT showed he did not have much gc left at that point. (the other kd had targeted him during hostile - so they probably knew he had a lot of gc) After it was very clear he would not be showing up, we decided some intra hits would raise his tpa and slow down the farming... Our real focus was on hurting the other side - and not on the inactive in our kd. We knew he would be funding dragons, but we felt confident that we had the upper hand on economy and that hopefully he wouldnt hurt the war effort.

I thought that after 5 days he would automatically abandon - found out the hard way it is 5 days after the + shows up - although in war I think we need it to work faster.... (hint for Bishop) once the province was abandoned the war was already over... and we traded someone into that province and he is the one who formatted the news so we could see how bad it was.....

How did we know they were farming our guy? a. he never had very much gc when we checked. b. People from the other kd made jokes with me about it and thanked me for the free aid they got c. there was no way they could have been sustaining the war the way they were with the limited peasies they had.

It was a great war with a very active kd that was also very friendly -

and huggles to all my supporters out there! <3

Friendly wars...pfft. It doesn't count unless people get pissed off

Quote Originally Posted by Asschen View Post
    Ever thought about the idea he could have been invited after the war?
    Nope. But then again, I don't really think things through.
    - "He's kinda awesome..."

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefaerydust View Post
    I thought that after 5 days he would automatically abandon - found out the hard way it is 5 days after the + shows up - although in war I think we need it to work faster....
    That's weird, I thought it would be 5 days as well.

Thread Information