Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Lil Rascals war The Keepers

Postaholic
    In article there's War summary from both sides, so there was at least some contact between reporters and Keepers

I dont do alliances and dont plan to with my KD. Until we are built up and a decent KD the thought of alliance is out of the question for Rascals. We asked 1 KD I have a few friends in to help us out. ~140-155% the size of Keepers at the time.
    We too were being hit by other KDs during the 5 days before war.
    (Actually a teammate almost got us in a double hostile, since he'd retal retals of a KD within warring range of us(that player was kicked after war))
    There must've been talk between Mad and Keepers since some of the things mentioned I didn't give to Mad when I emailed him the info of hostilities/war from our point of view. For instance the Keepers "reason" as to why they broke first CF, which IMO doesn't make since since: they claimed to play dirty tricks to get war (in the PM), but yet they claim they canceled it from MS (not in PM) which I never ordered though admitted some Rascals may have done a couple without my permission as there own way of retaliation because I ordered no hits on Keepers while we tried to stop all of it.
    Last edited by NEM0N1C; 24-12-2011 at 04:21.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    The information is from both kingdoms. Both monarchs gave me a lot of information and the monarch of keepers was very happy with the article. So clearly it isnt jaded or one dimensional shellbell.

No one writes articles going he said and he said, and the other side said, etc. The article reports on what happened, what was said between the kingdoms, the involvement of the friends of rascals. I even explain that is why there was a lull in the activty etc. If people are confused by the article, read it again and read it fully.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellbelll View Post
    9-11k acres... That's pretty substantial for smaller kingdoms. What would that make them, 175% their size? And they said there were more than one kingdom attacking them. Sounds like you have yourself an alliance.

The whole article seems very one sided. I don't see any Keepers in here and Mad Scottish makes no reference to interviewing them for this article. That makes this whole thing seem very jaded and one dimensional.

But even if what I see is the whole story then at best it still looks like bullies begat bullies.
    Even Though I am not a part of the news team, one good thing they practice is Even if one kd does not wanna participate in war article, after writting it, they still show that article to that monarch so that there are no big gaps in it. And from what I see here, Keepers did give in the war papers and as Maddy replied that monarch of Keepers is happy with it.

So yes indeed a great job with the article..

As for ShellBell - As Grant would put it. UMad Bro?

What Goes Around Comes Around, As The Say! :P

Anyways, if you just play clean, 1vs1 from hostile / pre-war period until war ends and waving those kd's only that are not currently being waved by another kd, in active hostile, being double-hostiled, not waving, not in EOW-CF or just got out of it when you are looking for war.

You will not only get to enjoy a Fun, competitive war but also gain the respect of your opponents regardless of the outcome of the war. That in itself, is a diplomacy sortie. Respect brings some benefits. Having a non-trustworthy name though also brings a set of consequences.

That is what we have been doing on Battlefields ever since... :P

Also, I want to say Congrats To Rascals... Though, out of curiousity... Why does our war article with Rascals never get to see the sunlight?

GG Rascals... CHEERS! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Facebutts View Post
    Why does our war article with Rascals never get to see the sunlight?
    Which war was that one Facebutts?

Quote Originally Posted by Drosta View Post
    If you don't want to war and want a CF don't cover the opposing kingdom with MS. That is pretty much visitation card saying: "Hi, we want to war". I am not surprised that the CF got broken because it should have not been accepted in the first place. Then sending a friendly KD after them to turn it into a 2 vs 1 while it is your own kingdom being at fault for doing MS is rather distasteful too. Then when Keepers decide that to strike a deal to move on and stick to the deals Rascals breaks the deal by doing more ops. The article portrays Keepers as the bullies and untrustworthy but afaik Rascals breaks 2 deals and turns a 1 vs 1 into a 2 vs 1.

Drosta,
    You are exactly correct. I'm glad I'm not the only one to see it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellbelll View Post
    9-11k acres... That's pretty substantial for smaller kingdoms. What would that make them, 175% their size? And they said there were more than one kingdom attacking them. Sounds like you have yourself an alliance.

The whole article seems very one sided. I don't see any Keepers in here and Mad Scottish makes no reference to interviewing them for this article. That makes this whole thing seem very jaded and one dimensional.

But even if what I see is the whole story then at best it still looks like bullies begat bullies.
    This article is one dimensional. Even if the Keepers gave their side.
    It still seems to be leaning with the bias of the Rascals.
    Last edited by spanky22; 23-12-2011 at 15:54.

Post Fiend
    yeah i am leaning towards rascals provoking the CF break. Ops esp MS are offensive operations.. if you didnt want a war you kd shouldnt of sent ms... Your lucky you didnt get GBed for offensive opping then accepting CF. my kd would have broken the CF also and just razed your monarch for being a tard.... Point of the matter is...they sent 60 or so atks ok tad overdoing it there on keepers part.... but then You finally got a CF and then sent MS before CF so they didnt get away without a scratch....
    so far
    -1 keepers
    -1 rascals
    then rascals gets keepers to cancel dragon stop atkign etc.. and rascal starts opping again and gets another kd to help..
    now its
    -1 keepers
    -2 rascals
    for the BS tactics...

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar
    I wrote a big reply then i lost it cuz this dumb fourm autpo loggs me out.

The MUCH bigger KD that helped rascalls did alot of Learn chains on the strongest people in the Keepers. ALOT of damage from the third KD.... ALOT.

The keepers already picked a tough opponent who outnumbered them by half a dozen... it was BS for the 2v1... and quite frankly TF or whoever it was should fess up to the fact that they were in the wrong.

The keepers made themselves look bad, and this article made the keepers look bad with selective postings from thier PM.... only mistake Keepers made was accepting the CF in the first place.

Good Job Keepers, keep your chin up!
    Last edited by Drop Dead Sexy (DDS); 24-12-2011 at 04:17.
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

Nemonic gives coords!!! WTF!
    DDS;

"The keepers made themselves look bad, and this article made the keepers look bad with selective postings from thier PM.... only mistake Keepers made was accepting the CF in the first place."

Funny thing was, the CF was sent by Keepers. CF got accepted, then Keepers broke it like "real men".

Prior to the "wave", Keepers sent an offer for war, which was promptly turned down. They decided they should feed and send a FAKE CF, intending to break it once it was accepted to redo relations, in order to continue feeding. In the end that was exactly what they did.

That is the true definition of BS.

@watership.... you in TF? or rascals?

Id like to see a summary of the damage TF did to the Keepers.... that might make everything look alot different.
    Last edited by Drop Dead Sexy (DDS); 24-12-2011 at 04:16.
    DDS;

Hostile Summary from Keepers:
    Total Attacks Suffered: 26 (2204 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 17 (2136 acres)
    -- Ambush: 1 (68 acres)
    -- Learns: 3
    -- Plunders: 2
    -- Failed Attacks: 3 (11.5% failure)
    --------------------------------------
    yes, that's some crazy damage done to keepers during hostile.... :/
    I recommend reading the first ~20posts which more questions about the 5 day period are cleared up.
    And as I've said before, Rascals is not in any alliance. We are but lone rangers, yes I've made friends in my years of playing, but having friends and having alliance is 2 different things.

Thread Information