Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Lil Rascals war The Keepers

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar
    -- Massacres: 16 (15371 people)
    -- Learns: 10
    that is hostile summary according to the news article... dunno where you got your...

thank you for removing locations
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

You do realize that's from the Keeper's paper, so what you posted above is what Keepers did to Rascals....

I talked to my friendly KD this is what they did: It's as I said 10-15 hits max since they recently were out of war and that was over a course of slightly over 48hours.
    ** Summary **
    Total Attacks Made: 14 (969 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 9 (969 acres)
    -- Massacres: 1 (1419 people)
    -- Learns: 2
    -- Failed Attacks: 2 (14.3% failure)
    Last edited by NEM0N1C; 24-12-2011 at 04:46.

No I didnt realize obviously :P

im investigating currently with the Keepers to see the damage. Was under the impression Asgard got Massacred alot right before the war.

For sure every attack was made on thier biggest threats to your KD... even though it was a fair fight to begin with.

And for the record, this "friendly KD" is TF, in the manner of full disclosure, if you want to know whos playing fair and whos not.
    DDS;

Asgard got massacred by Rascals to get us to UF status 12 hours before war.
    And as i've said Rascals aint alliance.
    Last edited by NEM0N1C; 24-12-2011 at 05:31.

I dont do alliances and dont plan to with my KD. Until we are built up and a decent KD the thought of alliance is out of the question for Rascals. We asked 1 KD I have a few friends in to help us out. ~140-155% the size of Keepers at the time.
    That is an "alliance"...

Judge:

1) Not a "Bro"
    2) Not mad
    3) The article and Nemonic's follow ups paint he and his kingdom as babes in the woods being molested by the big bad wolf... I disagree. He brought an ally in and they gangbanged the hell out of the Keepers while the Keepers look to have had a "Do not hit" order posted as a CF was pending. We've all been in that spot before... tired of looking for a war and trying to make it happen, a bit over zealously. Then random hits start raining in and a kingdom far too large to retaliate against starts feeding on you. Nemonic orchestrated that **** this time!

Looks a lot like a shark attack to me.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by NEM0N1C View Post
    Hostile Summary from Keepers:
    Total Attacks Suffered: 26 (2204 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 17 (2136 acres)
    -- Ambush: 1 (68 acres)
    -- Learns: 3
    -- Plunders: 2
    -- Failed Attacks: 3 (11.5% failure)
    --------------------------------------
    yes, that's some crazy damage done to keepers during hostile.... :/
    I recommend reading the first ~20posts which more questions about the 5 day period are cleared up.
    And as I've said before, Rascals is not in any alliance. We are but lone rangers, yes I've made friends in my years of playing, but having friends and having alliance is 2 different things.
    Rascals provoked the cancellation of the CF by casting MS on keepers.. Like I said if we offer a kd a CF and they drop a blanket MS or even start putting ops on then hit the CF button itll most likely end up getting cancelled, and wed most likely simply raze chain till you either accepted a war at that point or till the GB prot/fort kicks in 100%(im not in keepers).. As for friends vs alliances... yeah bs... if you get your friends to help you out, its pretty much the same thing as a alliance... anyhow IMO rascals is still more at fault.. For again accepting a CF only after they started sending out offensive spells.. When they couldve sat in fort and waited for the GB prot. And then for calling for another CF and this time them breaking it and calling in for help from another kd...

It's hard to learn the real truth out of a story like this. So i can understand that some of you have their own views (although not totally well informed).
    In short.. Keepers farmed Rascals for 5 days. Negotiating did not help, and a friendly kd made a few hits their way. After the 4th day it was decided to keep MS on them and get ready for war (that's when Keepers withdrew their CF). War was declared once everyone was ready within Rascals.

The question you should ask yourself, what would you do when a hostile kd refuses to stop hitting your kd?
    In this war, the Keepers were forcing a war.. and after 5 days they got one, and they lost.

Rascals got hit 66 times.. Keepers got hit 26 times in pre war, and still the Rascals won the war.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lan View Post
    It's hard to learn the real truth out of a story like this. So i can understand that some of you have their own views (although not totally well informed).
    In short.. Keepers farmed Rascals for 5 days. Negotiating did not help, and a friendly kd made a few hits their way. After the 4th day it was decided to keep MS on them and get ready for war (that's when Keepers withdrew their CF). War was declared once everyone was ready within Rascals.

The question you should ask yourself, what would you do when a hostile kd refuses to stop hitting your kd?
    In this war, the Keepers were forcing a war.. and after 5 days they got one, and they lost.

Rascals got hit 66 times.. Keepers got hit 26 times in pre war, and still the Rascals won the war.
    Probably just let them farm.. Eventually another KD will see that they are sending out their armies and are getting land fat.. Hence why they started getting randomed by other kds.. Flip the kd to fort stance and wait it out. MSing then accepting a CF then having your friends help is quite lame tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Militaryman View Post
    Flip the kd to fort stance and wait it out. MSing then accepting a CF then having your friends help is quite lame tbh.
    We flipped the KD to fort in the beginning of ALL of it, before they even finished their first wave we were in Fort. Did you not see that? And we DID NOT PLAN: MS--> accept CF--> bring friends-->war. On purpose at all and not of it was planned. There was no conspiracy.
    Sure maybe a couple MSs went through before CF was accepted, but those MSs were NOT ordered. Haven't you ever had a disobedient/pissed off player before? The ops done before CF was taken were random, had no point, and were not ordered by me or my Co.. Keepers did not cancel CF coz of "MS ops", they did it to reset meter. ...Don't believe me? They ADMITTED to using dirty tactics (ie: canceling CF) to try and get war from us. For you to think that we planned to war them from the start, bring in a friend or anything of the sort is idiotic and insulting to me and my KD.

I feel like I'm beating a dead horse right now, but we only warred them because beginning of day 5 of them hitting their 66 hits into us and with our friend's 14 hits over 48 hours not showing that Keepers were stopping we saw no other way to end the feed.
    Half the KD saw this on day 4 of being farmed and started MSing Keepers. I mean, there has GOT to be a limit to the length of farming else it's just watching your KD go to sh*t while helping a douchbag KD gain in sci/land/resources.

So tbh what is quite lame was NOT the Rascal's actions, but the BROKEN CF of Keepers to restart meter and the constant feeding they did while we were in Fortified for 5 days even after we brought a friend into the mix to try to push them away.

I am still quite positive, if we took the 2nd CF it would've been broken too.
    And during the "stopping of Keepers attacks" I still had prov's posting they've been oped by Keepers during that duration.

So in the end I was glad we warred them and they ended up not being the threat we felt they were going to be and in the end we gained acres and honor from their "dirty tactics" and am happy to see it over.

Probably just let them farm.. Eventually another KD will see that they are sending out their armies and are getting land fat.. Hence why they started getting randomed by other kds.. Flip the kd to fort stance and wait it out. MSing then accepting a CF then having your friends help is quite lame tbh.
    You would just let them farm you? Just roll over like a dog?
    Well that's the difference then. You're more of a coward.

That's oke, sometimes it can be a very good tactic. But this story shows a kd being bullied in a war and stepping up. And in the end even winning, that says way more then the tactic you would have chosen.

yeah i am leaning towards rascals provoking the CF break. Ops esp MS are offensive operations.. if you didnt want a war you kd shouldnt of sent ms... Your lucky you didnt get GBed for offensive opping then accepting CF. my kd would have broken the CF also and just razed your monarch for being a tard.... Point of the matter is...they sent 60 or so atks ok tad overdoing it there on keepers part.... but then You finally got a CF and then sent MS before CF so they didnt get away without a scratch....
    so far
    -1 keepers
    -1 rascals
    then rascals gets keepers to cancel dragon stop atkign etc.. and rascal starts opping again and gets another kd to help..
    now its
    -1 keepers
    -2 rascals
    for the BS tactics...
    You Sir, are a genius and this is exactly what happened.

but having friends and having alliance is 2 different things.
    I like to call this a Spade.
    I like to call a spade a spade, and you sir are a Spade.

Asgard got massacred by Rascals to get us to UF status 12 hours before war.
    And as i've said Rascals aint alliance.
    Yeah Buddy, keep talking.
    If I slept with your #%$, that doesn't make her my wife either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lan View Post
    This would be the most accurate description ive seen in here to be honest. Im not a Keeper anymore, but they had messaged me when the "big brother" had stepped in to see if I could help.

Of course i didnt do any aggresive actions. But I did message all monarchs included trying to get to the bottom of it. Stuff was previously known by some becuase I had been looking to get the Keepers some help democratically. By warning Big Brother to stay out.

After researching the issue, i had found out that the CF was in place and then lifted. I had originally thought it was just offered, and then withdrawn... (apparently was the second time around).

My honest opinion, being a former Keeper I will try to stay un-biased;

Keepers began thier wave on Rascals, who were bigger, and had them outnumbered, because this is generally the only way the Keepers can find war. They used Learn/Plunder Massacre.

The Rascals under some inactive circumstanecs and coming out of recent war declined war.

The Keepers not wanting to leave relations empty handed did a full wave of Trad march.

This is where it gets a little grey area, where it looks like the Keepers accepted CF to reset relations, so that rascals could not MS them and drag out one of those "retal wars"

I was in the Keepers chat this day and had seen alot of them very upset over a CF, blaming Monoxide (thier monarch) for not pursing further.

This is where monixide canx CF, and continued to wave. I honestly feel from outside looking in, it was not an attempt to just reset hostilities, as they instantly just gave the button back to Rascals.

However, Monoxide shot himself in the foot with that PM, painting him as a guy who plays dirty. The keepers, throughout history have been known to do shady things, I know ive ordered alot of them.

This is where both KD were stuck in the most frsutrating part of this game since the button was introduced. One wants war, cant get it. The other not interested cant retaliate too much without going to war.

When Big Brother was contacted, King Dagger should have just simply tried a diplomatic approach. However perhaps he did, I can assure you it would not have detered the Keepers if they were determined to continue.

It ended up going to war after the keepers top two were pounded pre-war... and the rascals won a deserving victory.

Its just unfortunate that it was tainted by the big brother attacks, as the larger Rascals had the keepers outnumbered to begin with. as it clearly shows in the total number of attacks in war.

And now that that dead horse has been laid to rest, I would like to say Thanks to Mad Scotish for getting this article written. Its good to see some news thats not about top KDs.
    Last edited by Drop Dead Sexy (DDS); 26-12-2011 at 08:33.
    DDS;

Thread Information