Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Empyreans and Undecided Pre-Xmas War

Post Demon
    @ Criticalmaster:

we have a player in our KD from Portland,OR... and he's the most amazing utopia player. What is in the water up there that breeds such good utopia pros???

Cool article.

Nice one Empyrean!!! I'm very glad to see u all growed so fast!!! I'm ex empyrean but don't think anyone there remember me~ Tina a.k.a Anit congratz for the war won~ hope that we both kd will meet up someday~ incase anyone remember I'm Andy but of cos not the Andy in the hall of fame~

It was indeed a good war. And Andy if you are the Andy I am thinking of I do remember you

Quote Originally Posted by AniTinA View Post
    It was indeed a good war. And Andy if you are the Andy I am thinking of I do remember you
    Awwwww Anit you really make my day~ I'm so happy that someone still remember me as I not much contribute to Empyreans for the 2 ages I was there ):

And at last I left due to friend invited me to join him~ I'll keep follow where's Empyreans and hope someday we both kd can have a good war.

Anyway good luck to Empyreans and send my regards to anyone who still remember me and Brad a.k.a Big Daddy!!!

Enthusiast
    Congrats on your ghetto win! Nice to see the war reports at the lower levels, even if some of the players put in lackluster efforts. Good job sillies!

Enthusiast
    I had to laugh at this..

"Undecided, having troubles of their own had one of their provinces deleted just as war started. According to Muddy, Undecided's monarch, the province in question was a problematic player who lacks teamwork and he had expected him to leave at a moment's notice, but not just as war was declared."

That is clearly me, and the reason I left was because of poor leadership. I led the kingdom in uniques and acre gains in nearly every war so far this age(all but the first). When I tried to tell our other UD's that they needed to have defense Muddy said it was ok for them to have 0 defense. I tried to teach the apparently beginner players a proper strategy for an attacker.

In the previous war he threatened pyrAAtes that he was going to call in allies against them and went on a tirade threatening them in the war forum after we were clearly defeated.

If you are reading this Muddy then let me know why you asked if I was interested in taking over the monarchy in the future if I am a "problematic player who lacks teamwork"? I was perfectly content to stay in your kingdom until the last war and the fact that provinces were encouraged to play with 0 defense.

Post Fiend
    If it's any condolence, you caused us some coordination troubles as you were to be our first chain target.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Good to see Empyreans coming back a bit, keep up the good work and hope to see you further up the charts.

Any player defecting from a kd that is going to war and that player that defects knows there KD is going to war.is a totally frigin idiot.Personally if i were monarch and that happens,you would be hunted down and plowed hard.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Yeah, it is really really annoying when it happens. Most kingdoms experience it at one point or another until they are established then it happens a lot less.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Criticalmaster View Post
    Any player defecting from a kd that is going to war and that player that defects knows there KD is going to war.is a totally frigin idiot.Personally if i were monarch and that happens,you would be hunted down and plowed hard.

There was no defecting... deleted. Would it have been better to go VM then delete after holidays? Seems the same to me.

He brought it upon himself by acting childish and leading the kd to repeated failure without correcting any issues. I was perfectly content to stay there and help the new players but I was told not to. Clearly I wasn't the only one with an issue.
    Last edited by Pestilence; 31-12-2011 at 19:59.

What was the purpose or reason the Undecided had undead with nearly 0 def after an attack?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockie Cantais View Post
    What was the purpose or reason the Undecided had undead with nearly 0 def after an attack?
    They are being told it's an acceptable strategy..

When any T/M can quad tap you it's a problem.

Veteran
    let me jsut point out that pestilience is missing an understanding on several parts of what he is talking about. Muddy is a fine leader but being an ex-monarch myself its no fun having someone moan at you all the time about things they don't even understand fully. monarch snap at people when they r being annoying, you have to learn to let monarchs do that as they have a hard job and vent occasionally. zero defense was a personal choice by a very small undead which others suggested against but we let the guy try it because he was sure he wanted to, he learnt quickly it was too little, we like to give people a bit of freedom. We also have some limits as all kingdoms do.

Just didn;t want there to only be one point of view here

Edit:

As for the attacker with most uniques, thats been either me or one other person in the kingdom all age, not you
    Last edited by TitanReborn; 03-01-2012 at 03:30.

Post Fiend
    sounds like empyreans have improved. We have had multiple encounters with them in previous ages.

Thread Information