Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ooo Purple_Haze

You are really not much better with insinuating homosexual feelings between Anri and Purplehaze, Edge. (even if it was true, who cares and why should it be a fact they should feel be ashamed for.). No one is going to be impressed with sentences as "gay love" and "man crush".

I don't ever recall your old kingdom really doing much for HaJ either Edge other than almost causing the same amount the trouble Vengeance ever did. Rather hypocrite to come down so much on Purplehaze when you really aren't much different. If it wasn't that both your ego's wouldn't fit in the same room I would suggest playing with each other since your styles are actually similar. I guess it is tolerated because you are a leader and Purplehaze was just a newly recruited kingdom.

I also feel bad for Mad_Scottish and the other council members and monarchs of HaJ constantly having to justify whenever you go on another hunt to prove your malehood Edge. There is a reason why people say "HaJ is ghetto, but Maddy is alright".
    Last edited by Drosta; 31-12-2011 at 21:14.
    You don't know what all I know. *I* don't know what all I know. Half this stuff I make up and I'm still right.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Actually the reason people say HaJ is ghetto is because we dont aim to be in the top 10 and we used to have a lot of kingdoms that we would try to build up, they would wear our alliance tag but get crushed in wars. So people would have a few interactions with the alliance, mostly in wars against the weaker kingdoms and then think the alliance was weak.

The terms that edge is using atm are actually continued usage of the terminology that seems to have taken off from Reap I think it was. I could be wrong though. Ultimately, things are just turning annoying because the smack talking cant/wont stop so it just keeps escalating.

Gee Drosta I am sensing a little crush here :) Since you seem to know oh so much about me or think you do :)
    Must be an old HaJer yourself hiding in the wings oh wait Friend of Trekdrop that tells the entire story there :)

Someone needs to put more time into her writings before bashing :) I do appreciate your attention though its quite touching and flattering that you came in here all this way to post such kind words

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    ICE is noob.

I was told they were going to crown by the end of this age =\
    wooo. i said 3 ages. this is my 2nd age as a formed kingdom :-P i still got time
    Icy 4 8

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Legend View Post
    +1 Palem!

Boko - your man crush on PH is bigger than Germany's on the Hoff!
    no one can touch germanys crush on the hoff.
    Icy 4 8

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Boko View Post
    wooo. i said 3 ages. this is my 2nd age as a formed kingdom :-P i still got time
    -1 age for joining HaJ ;p

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    You may want to actually be in a decent kd before saying that Palem :p

Enthusiast
    people say haj are noobs because they need to do a 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 1 try try and get a edge on a war. And you do to much bull****ting while trying to get into war. Just war, and quit the *****ing back and forth. And another noob issues, would be, why would you kick out PH. He's played the game for a long time, he knows his stuff. So what if he picks warrs with top rank kingdoms. It's extremely noobish to boot someone out of a alliance, because a person causes conflict with large kingdoms. Your supposed to step up, show that you have some balls and back your players.

Scott250 do you know the whole story about why PH was kicked out of HaJ? Just because he has played the game for a long time doesnt mean he is exempt from rules.
    Last edited by Katje; 06-01-2012 at 03:44.
    When was it you started thinking you were better than me?
    Katje

Enthusiast
    I wouldn't matter what story you would put out. You could put out a lie, get 5 haj members to back your lie and everyone would believe that as truth. And it would be a one sided story.

Haj is just your standard alliance. Nothing special, you have the blind leading the blind. There council can tell there scrubbs anything and they will believe and fallow orders blindly.

Lol ...

Nice guy...no, don't think so, I got logs, and anyone who has to degrade themselves to that level than eat his words (repeatedly, I might add), is just ignorant. Mind you I say ignorant, not stupid, dumb or anything derogatory.

I am in a kingdom he chose to war, then cry about and I'd do it again, all he need do is knock (might even have those war forum posts too).

I am also one of the people responsible for his expulsion, no lies required (unlike PH). He lied and attempted to manipulate HaJ for his own gain, just like he uses his kd mates for the preservation of his bank prov (and yes Boko, he normally does a better job).

Any time you want to go toe to toe Tom...(I'm sure you know who I am now). We can put all the facts out there, from your HaJ days forward, for anyone, including kdmates to peruse.

If any thought is really put into this, people would realize more often than not, you reap what you sow...

Otherwise, PurpleHaze is meant to be smoked...as a few of us have done :P

@Scott250 - just gonna ignore you as I have done for ages, since it works so well.
    Just Bein Me...

Enthusiast
    I would question anyones motive that keeps a record of peoples loggs.

so PH had a probablem that he tried to get help on. isn't that what alliances is for. And it's pretty pethitic to go into the old, personal gain bs. i've heard that one hundreds of times towards many players and leaders. Personal gains is part of being in a alliance. Any help, nomatter how big or how small is a personal gain.

If your not about helping people, then you need to rewrite your plolicies to read, if you join, there will be no miitary help in any way, but we will bull**** about every action that we might take and if any realy action is taken, we will denie it, but if we can't do that, then we will boot someone out and make a example out of that person for doing something.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaniTea View Post
    Lol ...

Nice guy...no, don't think so, I got logs, and anyone who has to degrade themselves to that level than eat his words (repeatedly, I might add), is just ignorant. Mind you I say ignorant, not stupid, dumb or anything derogatory.

I am in a kingdom he chose to war, then cry about and I'd do it again, all he need do is knock (might even have those war forum posts too).

I am also one of the people responsible for his expulsion, no lies required (unlike PH). He lied and attempted to manipulate HaJ for his own gain, just like he uses his kd mates for the preservation of his bank prov (and yes Boko, he normally does a better job).

Any time you want to go toe to toe Tom...(I'm sure you know who I am now). We can put all the facts out there, from your HaJ days forward, for anyone, including kdmates to peruse.

If any thought is really put into this, people would realize more often than not, you reap what you sow...

Otherwise, PurpleHaze is meant to be smoked...as a few of us have done :P

@Scott250 - just gonna ignore you as I have done for ages, since it works so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott250 View Post
    I would question anyones motive that keeps a record of peoples loggs.
    mIRC does it automatically.
    S E C R E T S

I guess most mIRC users are shady characters for keeping logs.

Damn, I be shady.

Thread Information