Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UF News: Melee Weapons melts away in the Hall of Force

Post Fiend
    Looks pretty sincere to me.

Post Fiend
    lol @ force deleting the war forums over and over... such sore losers. Well, sore mutual peacers as someone put it.

lol @ macleod, why so crybaby?

Post Fiend
    im not the one crying to my monarch about a silly MP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicca View Post
    I am not gay.
    Does breathing adequately, walking/jogging, or managing your anger constructively mean that you are gay?

I was wondering the same thing. To me the suggestions were really good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortal View Post
    Does breathing adequately, walking/jogging, or managing your anger constructively mean that you are gay?

I was also wondering. lol

they don't sound gay to me...

anyhoo the war looked fun! shame about the being fired never good when kingdoms turn on leadership for doing their best though the spying was funny as! and a big lesson about not typing passwords in public :P

so in summary, congrats to both sides

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicca View Post
    We are really unhappy with you Ovenmitt. I can't belive you still play in the kingdom. And you talk in public but don't dare to say a word in private... I am still angry at you and I don't regret a single bad word I have said towards you.
    Im gonna go out on a limb here and say he is VERY sincere. Me must be that fool that was going off in the war fourms. He happens to be the only one in thier KD who never got opped or attacked the whole war... the ONLY one... so his judgment is foggy.

The comment about 8k-200 acres, I obviosly know who you were, i thought for sure when we took you down if would strike fear into you all, being as we had two more preped for the same thing. PS it was less than 24 hours silly.

Although ovenmit did sneak into our chat, he also gave us many hints and tried to expose himself the whole time.. he was just messin around it was nothing too serious, and didnt change anything in the war.
    I was happy to see a taunt for the first time also! however it was weak, and not very creative... try harder next time please.

You all should respect his decision, and quite frankly if you were not a target of our for either FB or NS, you dont even realize what was going down. Orcs with 50k defense on 8k acre... LoL... looks good from outside perspective but hardly safe acres.

Force strategy of "take all the acres and win" was thier weakness in my opinion... more or less just Max gains all war.

Edit: LoL, what can I say my job is boring
    Last edited by Drop Dead Sexy (DDS); 29-12-2011 at 01:19.
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cymindis View Post
    they don't sound gay to me...

anyhoo the war looked fun! shame about the being fired never good when kingdoms turn on leadership for doing their best though the spying was funny as! and a big lesson about not typing passwords in public :P

so in summary, congrats to both sides
    Nicca is dead serious. Its not as cut and dry as it may appear, but yes. Can't ever please everyone, and you never get the credit for time and work put in. Thats why burnout is so common among leaders. It's okay though, nowhere to go from here but forward, one way or the other. FORCE will continue to improve, people can think what they want about me as it isnt going to hurt my feelings.

I enjoyed the war and wishes MW GL for the rest of the age.
    We had our differences but im sure we will sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortal View Post
    Nicca's a female name so she has no gf. Oh that was simple enough.

Post Demon
    Part of beeing a good leader is knowing when to pull out. Orcs are much better at taking acres than at keeping them and if Ovenmitt belived there was nowhere to go from that point other than down than mp or even wd is perfectly viable decision. I cant say anything for sure ofc since I wasnt there but if force really used maxgain strat whole the time than hit and run aproach is by far best option and prolonging war is just silly ... Some ppl never like that ofc and want ww more than anything but its really not personal decision to make .

gg both kd's ... total ares exchanged scream "good war" =)

and best of luck to MW since they are cool bunch who has a tough break this age with all the orcs arround^^ hot tip, key is in attack times and land incoming/total off ratio, keep it up guys^^

Veteran
    looks like force is losing all their hard gained acres

hard gained? lawlz.
    Icy 4 8

Thread Information