Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trollfags vs. Simians

Its all these trolls jumping on Simians. I have every right in the world to defend my KD when even the mods support the flaming/trolling.

I am not even sure why topics like this is allowed. The intel of what some people post is just so fresh that people could use it as target sharing.

You also beleive that 13-20 hits is not hostile and our provs on MS and some getting fireballed down? (More hits now for both sides).

I dont have the right to protect my KD DHaran? Even you find it fun to jump in on the disscussion and you are not the least objective. Just follow the mass-hysteria the trolls create here.

Its not hard to have 20 people vs 1 active forum member. Ofc no matter what i reply they will give it a go to slander Simians and me. But i dont care! Its them losing acres and losing diplomatic grounds.
    Last edited by Anri; 29-12-2011 at 14:07.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Anri, dont be so mad!

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Its all these trolls jumping on Simians. I have every right in the world to defend my KD when even the mods start the flaming/trolling.

I am not even sure why topics like this is allowed. The intel of what some people post is just so fresh that people could use it as target sharing.

You also beleive that 13-20 hits is not hostile and our provs on MS and some getting fireballed down? (More hits now for both sides).

I dont have the right to protect my KD DHaran? Even you find it fun to jump in on the disscussion and you are not the least objective. Just follow the mass-hysteria the trolls create here.

Its not hard to have 20 people vs 1 active forum member. Ofc no matter what i reply they will give it a go to slander Simians and me. But i dont care! Its them losing acres and losing diplomatic grounds.
    Translation: RAWRRRRRR!

Its all these trolls jumping on Simians. I have every right in the world to defend my KD when even the mods support the flaming/trolling.

You have been admittedly trolling these forums, so don't even both complaining about other people trolling, that's called being a hypocrite. Defending your kd is fine, but you have been making false accusations and comments since this thread started trying to deflect on other people. I never even took a side and you attacked me for being biased and being a friend of Realest, meanwhile I'm responding to your post reports and editing out insults about you, yea I'm so biased, lol.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    You have been admittedly trolling these forums, so don't even both complaining about other people trolling, that's called being a hypocrite. Defending your kd is fine, but you have been making false accusations and comments since this thread started trying to deflect on other people. I never even took a side and you attacked me for being biased and being a friend of Realest, meanwhile I'm responding to your post reports and editing out insults about you, yea I'm so biased, lol.
    I checked Realest friend list and you showed up first and i honestly i beleived that a friend list was used as such.
    Making false accusations since this thread started?

Your doing your job DHaran, you want applauds for that?
    I did report one single message in a whole different thread where our loc and other intel was. It was not okey.
    What i just wrote is questioning this entire forum. When it is okey to post such fresh intel on for example prov names with army out. I never reported it.
    If you have edited anything its only part of your job. And right now i am saying maybe threads like this should get closed down from the very start.

I dont see what this is good for? If Realest or Prot wants to make dip they can reach us all on irc. This is major trashtalking and trolling on a high level towards Simians only.

Sure i have done trolling also and i use to enjoy some debatte. But they are crossing the line right now.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

At the moment there are no rules against posting province names, only locations.
    S E C R E T S

So basicly i can post anything about them and target share what i feel like as long as i dont post the location?

And you must understand why i beleived you and Realest to be friends. Clarey contacted me on irc and we had a little talk and she told me.
    Maybe you should rename that friends list to people i hate list.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Regular
    So basicly i can post anything about them and target share what i feel like as long as i dont post the location?

And you must understand why i beleived you and Realest to be friends. Clarey contacted me on irc and we had a little talk and she told me.
    uh-oh...looks like someone got mega trolled. sheesh anri, these people troll as a hobby, you believe whatever she says?

I once heard on IRC a lot of stuff. doesnt make it true. come on Anri, put the crack pipe down.

Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    I once heard on IRC a lot of stuff. doesnt make it true. come on Anri, put the crack pipe down.
    Cheers to all and happy new years trolling!
    Im off the crackpipe now!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

So to you "defending your kd" means spouting a chunkload of nonses, arguing against something that is already decided, going against your fellow leader Chucks orders from refraining to post (making him look bad). Several logical failures etc?

If you have edited anything its only part of your job. And right now i am saying maybe threads like this should get closed down from the very start.
    The hypocrisy in this is that you only react cause its your kingdom, if it was someone elses kingdom you wouldnt give ****.

I dont see what this is good for? If Realest or Prot wants to make dip they can reach us all on irc. This is major trashtalking and trolling on a high level towards Simians only.
    Guess what, hitting into other peoples wars are bad pr and it makes you look bad, you should have followed Chucks orders and been a good boy yet you and your kd mates kept feeding us over and over again. For someone that could have stopped the trolling quite easily you certainly whine much. DONT FEED THE TROLLS

Like you mean how your kd been telling how much gold Realest kd has, isnt that a form a targetsharing?

Facts arent something that is used well here, take example you and your kd, claiming that you arent hitting into a active legit war even if you been told so numerous times.

Thats coming from someone thats been trying to "troll" several times in here and you lash out at other trolls? :))

So you dont think that its bad pr for your kd that your leaders cant even make the kingdom members to obey, you amongst other people from Simians making a fool of themseleves in here. Plus the fact that you hit into an active war that if something is bad for future diplomacy.

I checked Realest friend list and you showed up first and i honestly i beleived that a friend list was used as such.
    So you are friends with Syntico then, man, i think you been cooking up some complicated gold farming with Syntico!...

Sure i have done trolling also and i use to enjoy some debatte. But they are crossing the line right now.
    Yet again can you be more hypocritical? ..

Its like you dont read the forums at all, if you been somehwat active you could have figured out that Realest been one of the more prominent people thats been trolling Dharan.

For Insolence we need to get ready. For you guys we dont.

Thats a fact!
    really? i'll come out of retirement and we'll war for real next age and losing kingdom disbands in a conditions doesn't matter the size difference. we would do it this age but 6 less provinces is a big handicap even if i do return that's still by 5 less provinces

Enthusiast
    even though it looks like all people is against anri in this thread.. but i still on anri side and hope that he will win in the utopia forum, hostile and in war because he is like 1 vs All. i always support the minority.

GO GO GO anri. dont let them control you.

you must always imagine like u are the main character in 300. King Leonidas (Gerard Butler), who leads 300 Spartans into battle against Persian "god-King" Xerxes and his army of more than one million soldiers.

SIMIAN! ROAR!

Over 100M gc looted from us and you're still not ready? I am thinking, you're scared. Or just nervous, tense and stressed out? Learn to relax and have fun :)

08:00 Realm aww coming from a troll i feel love
    08:00 black_mamba truth hurts
    08:00 black_mamba tell them calle
    08:00 black_mamba they are nubs
    08:00 *** black_mamba was kicked by ChanServ (KICK by Realm ((feel hate)))
    08:00 !!! You have been kicked from #simians

Thread Information