Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Harmony HaJ defeat Vengeance

Post Demon
    whats up with the double hostling from HaJ eh?

defensive alliance is what i thought...

Post Fiend
    Just like to add a little conversation piece that I think madscott actually agreed on the powerplay move they made against us!

01 they called u in (Perversion)
    01 or u came in
    01 doenst matter
    01 which way it happened
    01 they didnt
    thank you for the clarification
    i chose to come in
    01 stand on their own 2 legs
    I see your point but then they also didnt want to war
    and they didnt want to accept your term
    s
    01 ok i offered them no war
    which is their choice as well
    01 they didnt want to accept anything
    01 and unfortunately
    01 that is not the way it works and an alliance
    01 doens't change that
    01 unless u wanna abuse it
    1 and everyone will know that
    yes and no but I can see your point 

So, what size was the clan you wanted to war before harmony got in?

Post Fiend
    our wave was on perversion HAJ, we wanted a fair fight with them 1 on 1. We were 9.6 million at the time and 57k acres to their 8.7 mill and 51k acres. Since they just got out of war and we had a war not long b4 then we both had a great range of provinces with both having Some larger tier guys, 6-8, some mid tier and small tier. We wanted a re-match for the 2nd war of our age, when Perversion forced us into it and we had a really bad chance at winning (135 NW/A provs to their 165-170 at this point form the 2-3 days of hostile we were in with their buddies ICEY and near 1 week hostiles we had been in) however, now that we had the drop on them they didn't want to fight us when we came after them, they refused to war us and wouldn't negotiate a fair ending. Shortly after our opening wave on Perversion (1-2 hours) Harmony HaJ waved us for not being fair for asking for 1 free wave of TM or a fight, we now had Perversion Opping us hard and Harmony hitting us. we were dropped to around 9 mill once our war with Harmony started only 18 hours or so later (Perv wouldn't fight us and we couldn't leave 2 open hostiles) so we decided to declare Harmony. Although we had a bit of a NW advantage the way our kd filled it's NW compared to theirs was very split, a big part of our strength was in our larger provinces, which became less effective against ORCS mostly 80-100% smaller especially over time. we were ready for a fight with perversion and Harmony was the only option, I personally underestimated the damage their faeries would do with the NM. Either way we have fought 3 good HAJ kingdoms, but it has always been under circumstances with double hostiles against us or when we were forced into wars with different opponents so we started off with big changes and big minus's regardless of what they want to claim. I would have no problem with HAJ if they could simply fight us 1 on 1 and stopped using their alliance to give them unfair advantages. Now we are trying to accomplish some sort of peace and I will attempt at that.
    Last edited by Purplehaze; 01-01-2012 at 00:40.

This is hard to follow.lol I guess Im trying to understand why after you warred Perversion did you go back to them and wave them?
    Life asked Death: "why do people love me, but hate you?", Death responded "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm a painful truth."

from what i understand perv had their reasons for hitting you while we were engaged in the beginning of the age. there was some grimey thing that yall did which i wont mention here.

post their war with you, we waved, we warred and there was no "double hostilities" correct?
    Icy 4 8

Post Fiend
    No Boko your actually pretty wrong and couldn't be more wrong. Why don't you explain The "wrong grimey" thing that my whole kingdom did, what was that? O right... their was a member of my kingdom 'godric' that joined up over this age to my kingdom. Supposedly he made an account in perversion and somehow made them loose one of their accounts. But yes, this 1 member of my kd that was brand new that none of my kingdom had any knowledge of joining your wonderful kingdom, is the reason we made a grimy move because the other 24 of us forced him to do that, like we have nothing better to do than care about your little kingdom and make some stupid plan about having someone that is obviously psychotic that is not even apart of our kingdom anymore join your kd to make you loose an account. You have the nerve to wave my province personally with bounce hits with perversion and my kingdom from some BS excuse and yes you did double hostile us. Everyone deserves to know the truth and not some BS lies you try and cover up, for such an accusation on us it really seemed like you wanted to get to the bottom of it, when I never saw 1 of your people come to me on MIRC or even message any of us about this circumstance.

To cassandra - We waved perversion again because they got a cheap win on us, we were forced into a war with them because we got double hostiled and were getting hit by ICEY haj and PERV at the same time, we needed to get out of the situation because they wouldn't accept CF's. They fought us being fully pumped while we were already in $hit shape from our previous hostile with their ally. So we decided to close in on their size and pump oursleves up and wave them for a REAL fight, Perversion ran and called HAJ to help and we got double teamed again... only for a short while this time (maybe 18 hours or so) I personally went from 450k def and off to nearly half that b4 our war with harmony even started from the OPPS perversion was doing on us while Harmony hit us. So instead of 750k dwarf on 4,200 acres I was under 600k NW on same acres giving harmony a chance at finally taking me down.
    Last edited by Purplehaze; 01-01-2012 at 01:46.

first off I represent ICE and not perversion. secondly when perv started hitting you we backed off. i wanted no part of whatever mess yall were in.

and yes i sent bounces on you when my kingdom was waving yours for war. my goal and intention was to drive your bank into the ground from the start. you were an arrogant prick last age and when i found you, me and my kingdom just wanted to get a WW on ya again.

me waving you had nothing to do with perv, nothing to do with HaJ, and EVERYTHING to do with just wanting to destroy you. ^_^
    Icy 4 8

Post Fiend
    That's it ICEY.. the same icey that we out hit last age in war when it was 17 members us vs 23-24 you guys and you expected us to win, no we fought u and gained land if i remember correctly even though your upper hand in provs. You guys didn't have such a fantastic finish now did you. Anyways I'm out for drinks, Happy New Year! ! ! I really couldn't careless about this pissing contest, but if ima get bashed here I will at least tell it how it is and the facts b4 its over.
    Last edited by Purplehaze; 01-01-2012 at 02:22.

Regular
    Purple Haze you should form your own alliance to war HaJ - and then disclaim that you're doing coordinated alliance actions. E Boko is as good as you are at making enemies with his ego - so it should be easy to get people to say "We bounce hit E Boko repeatedly not for the alliance - but because we hate his mouth", etc.

You all should do this to glorify Utopia and show the world what TRUE Utopia-ing is like. Utopia is a clean, wholesome game for the whole family (if they have different IPs) and you are our best poster boys.

Way to go, dudes!

Regular
    Sorry... If it wasn't on your terms PH could you not have told harmony no and given them 30 free TM's so they would CF you. You pushed the button so don't cry now, what's done is done. It was your decision to push it. It's not like your the most honourable player in utopia who is now hard done by.

Post Fiend
    "News Correspondent " Reporting on a war in which he's a participant. This couldn't possibly go wrong...

Anyways, this alliance seems to be quite pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by slackattack View Post
    "News Correspondent " Reporting on a war in which he's a participant. This couldn't possibly go wrong...

Anyways, this alliance seems to be quite pathetic.
    im not part of HaJ and wont be reporting on any wars im involved in

News Correspondent
    I never knew brickwolfman is part of Haj? he must be some special VIP that nobody in HaJ knows about except Mad_Scottish. Oh wait, no his kd isn't HaJ and neither is he

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    He isnt part of HaJ, he is just a reporter. The harmony v vengeance war was one of the few wars that was going on especially given the fact it was declared on Christmas. I am simply replying in this article due to thinks being said. PH I have no problem with you wanting to post convo logs but post the entire things mate, dont post snippets :P

I didnt post snippets, I posted convos that you started up with me.

The overall issue with Perversion, they said no to PH about having another war. PH started off by demanding certain number of hits, then a total amount of acres. Given the past experiences we hve had with him over the age it wasnt going to be a case of him just simply backing off, so rather than having to let Perversion deal with a potentially really stupid situation I decided to invovle my own kingdom.

Perversion never hit back nor did anyone else get involved. Perversion did NS Jupiter but even if they hadnt NSed him he had no ability to defend against the thievery anyway so whether or not Perversion NSd him has no bearing on the war and its outcome.

PH I would stop worrying about the number of hits you make in a war as it doesnt necessarily equate towards anything representing a win. That is just friendly advice because it seemed to be a focus even from our own convos - number of hits can easily be inflated depending on how you chose to hit the other kingdom. It doesnt mean you are winning a war.

Thread Information