Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Harmony HaJ defeat Vengeance

Post Demon
    not to get into whos right and whos wrong but its awfully funny when some1 talks big like ph did only to get his ass handed to him bigtime =))

Hello just like to say this is a great article and a true soap opera, its things like this that bring new players in.

Just a quick question if i can interject about the following:

"" [QUOTE=brickwolfman;15125862]
    Harmony HaJ vs Vengeance

Around the middle of the war, there was also provinces getting banned due to comments being made in the war forums. 2 of the provinces in Vengeance were banned and were completely locked out of their provinces. Mad_Scottish of Harmony stated that he was only aware of the one province that had been banned, which he assumed was Mantus due to the comment made about a players daughter "getting raw dawged by her uncle from behind". It was posted in the utopia forums as well, as the player did not seem to think that that was a breach in player conduct. """

- Obviously there is no doubt that these kind of comments breach the player rule of conduct, just mentioned in the article was this line "2 of the provinces in Vengeance were banned and were completely locked out of their provinces.". My question is were those two responsible allowed to regain access to their accounts??

-Thanks and brilliant work by Harmony over a Christmas break.

Well I dont like u PH cause u talk alot of crap And Congratz Maddy for the Win.
    Last edited by NeXxs; 01-01-2012 at 12:08. Reason: It'll hurt PH feeling

Post Fiend
    Obviously Vengeance won this war as they out hit Harmony. Vengeance never really loses any war even when they withdraw at minimum time they can claim victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
    Obviously Vengeance won this war as they out hit Harmony. Vengeance never really loses any war even when they withdraw at minimum time they can claim victory.
    Yeah they ONLY out hit Harmony.Out hitting them yet Harmony in the end is still leading in acres,oh that is the problem...Doing More attacks doesnt make u control the war situation,there's other factor should be include. Harmony With 18 orc as attacker while Vengeance with about 20 or more as an attacker.I must say its "Quality Over Quantity" =)

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Blackgold, I believe they now have access again. The bans tend to have a time frame on them. I wasnt aware anyone was banned though until one of the guys (reap) had posted about it. PH would be the best person to verify how long they are/were out for.

It was a good war between the kingdoms and it is a shame that there is a lot of bitterness but I also spoke to PH again and we are going to try and maintain a peace and build things up and hopefully over the course of a few ages both parties will be able to trust one another

Post Fiend
    Madscott it's silly for you to say I had no ability to block you guys from NS, having the extra 200,000+ OFF and DEF would have given me the time to get all my WT's in that were already partially in progress and would have been completed fully in a short time, anyways, you got me, it took 3 HAJ kds and bashing on me to do it throughout the age, but Ill be back. MS and other magic/theivery opps were also sent on all of my kingdom from Perversion, while I was the majority NS target and it was "nice" of them to at least not attack us as well.

The fact is, not even in 1-2 hours after we have waved Perversion you r already getting involved. IMHO if you got a fight at your front door, deal with it, saying I don't feel like fighting you so I won't have too and I'll just call someone else instead, is bs. I'm sorry but that is ridiculous, this game is about war, we hit perversion and it's HOSTILE, this is between 2 kingdoms, not 3 or 4 or 5. When we get waved we don't go calling in anyone even when we get f'd over which has proven to be often with certain kingdoms. Like MOST kingdoms in Utopia, We fight it out or we work to a solution and sometimes that is giving up acres to get out of the situation.

Regular
    So you pounce perversion as soon as they come OOW CF because they are up on acres, and are upset when others stick up for them?

How would you like it if someone did this to you? I mean you have to come out of a war up on acres.... but just imagine yeah?

Utopia is a game of politics as much as anything else. There isnt just alliances, there are KD's that help each other out as well. There is nothing wrong with KD's helping each other out, in fact it is a big part of the game. Whats done is done and is in the past. You can only move on to pastures new!

Post Fiend
    Yea it has happened to us as well, from Haj earlier in the age. lol.
    This is just a public announcement for you all to know Vengeance's side and position on the matter. I simply tell it how it is and you all can make up your own dam minds on what to think!

Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaze View Post
    That's it ICEY.. the same icey that we out hit last age in war when it was 17 members us vs 23-24 you guys and you expected us to win, no we fought u and gained land if i remember correctly even though your upper hand in provs. You guys didn't have such a fantastic finish now did you. Anyways I'm out for drinks, Happy New Year! ! ! I really couldn't careless about this pissing contest, but if ima get bashed here I will at least tell it how it is and the facts b4 its over.
    what about the part where your kingdom was over a million NW bigger (4.5KK vs 5.7KK)and you WD min time or that you sent a gold dragon on a kingdom of undead and couldnt organize any ops to disable our economy lol. you can outhit us all you want but im sure you WD because we all knew you won ;-) cheers PH
    Icy 4 8

Quote Originally Posted by aremarf View Post
    Purple Haze you should form your own alliance to war HaJ - and then disclaim that you're doing coordinated alliance actions. E Boko is as good as you are at making enemies with his ego - so it should be easy to get people to say "We bounce hit E Boko repeatedly not for the alliance - but because we hate his mouth", etc.

You all should do this to glorify Utopia and show the world what TRUE Utopia-ing is like. Utopia is a clean, wholesome game for the whole family (if they have different IPs) and you are our best poster boys.

Way to go, dudes!
    i have no ego but id be happy to introduce you to PH to form that alliance.

sending bounce wave is also part of a strategy to take down banks nublet. him having a mouth just fueled the initial rage ^_^

i could share a drink with PH i think though. we are just 2 sides of the same coin. cept im the smarter and sexier side.
    Icy 4 8

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Boko View Post
    i could share a drink with PH i think though. we are just 2 sides of the same coin. cept im the smarter and sexier side.
    Then I pity PH..

Post Demon
    Im not bashing HaJ here but need something clarified.

When you are waved you have options:
    Give up free wave in exchange for cf.
    Declare war
    Retal war

Am I correct in these options? Boko you said this to me the other day I believe. Ive also been asking lots of questions from monarchs that have mucho experience and wisdom, and gotten the same feedback.

So vengeance waving perversion then immediately getting double hostiled by HaJ seems like its way outside the "moral grounds" of the utopian community. Or am I looking at it wrong mad scotty? (being sincere)

If this action is ok I don't see how HaJ can call themselves a "defensive" alliance, and it would appear everyone needs to have friends and allies of their own before waving a HaJ kd since you are risking getting doubled by doing so.

Maybe im missing something, but I feel like these are valid questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoore View Post
    Then I pity PH..
    would you like a drink darkmoore?
    Icy 4 8

Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    Im not bashing HaJ here but need something clarified.

When you are waved you have options:
    Give up free wave in exchange for cf.
    Declare war
    Retal war

Am I correct in these options? Boko you said this to me the other day I believe. Ive also been asking lots of questions from monarchs that have mucho experience and wisdom, and gotten the same feedback.

So vengeance waving perversion then immediately getting double hostiled by HaJ seems like its way outside the "moral grounds" of the utopian community. Or am I looking at it wrong mad scotty? (being sincere)

If this action is ok I don't see how HaJ can call themselves a "defensive" alliance, and it would appear everyone needs to have friends and allies of their own before waving a HaJ kd since you are risking getting doubled by doing so.

Maybe im missing something, but I feel like these are valid questions.
    i wont speak for the alliance. maddy can handle that. either way im not in this alliance to bully people and im sure the rest arent either.
    Last edited by E_Boko; 03-01-2012 at 08:18.
    Icy 4 8

Thread Information