Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Harmony HaJ defeat Vengeance

THIS JUST MAKES ME LAUGH

Dharan talking smack
    all you HaJ haters LOL the opinions are the HaJ Haters who will argue with anything that a HaJ kingdom does to simply run their mouths and make themselves look better. In all reality all it is is spew running from their mouths. The article was well written, covered the background history of events that led to the war and NO ONE forced PH to push the war button. I guess he must not have like the "I want 30 hits to CF your kingdom" that could have been offered to not take it to war as those are his typical terms when waving.

Happy Days can we please take the drama out of here... Harmony won the war fair and square. Vengeance clearly needs to do a better job in war planning and tactics as it clearly showed as the war went on

Regular
    Whoa PH - Icey did not wave you out of your war with Perv. We waved you out of our war with Force, which occurred a week after your war with Perv. Don't distort the timeline.

Edge, I don't think that's fair.

I have nothing against HaJ, never have, but obviously can't forsee the future. ;p
    But either way, as far as I'm concerned, did Vengeance have an ally come in and fight alongside? No, therefore they got doubled. But don't get me wrong, from the looks of it PH definitely deserved the beating, there is nothing more disrespectful to me than dishonourability. But that doesn't change the fact that it was a double. We get doubled, waved a few hours OOW, and pressured into giving free acres purely because they want them and we're smaller. But we don't call for backup or anything. We take it on the chin, because it happens, and it's part of diplomacy (or not in the latter case). You wave others just OOW too sometimes (not intentionally, personally), it's a war game, you fight, and be fought. Part of being a good player and KD is being wise in your decisions.
    Being hit dishonourably means I put them on a list to come back and fight when things are more even. No other KD to baby-sit us, just us being wise, preparing ourselves first and giving the necessary acres away, before taking them back with more when we deserve them by good long-term planning.
    When you have an alliance to come at will, I call it cowardice. But that's me.

But, I can appreciate the situation, so there is some lenience. Whether it was excessive to get involved or not? That's not my call. But facts = HaJ doubled, and PH deserved from the background between HaJ and Veng.

Edge why don't you leave the diplomacy and explanations to Maddy he's doing a great job on his own...

You can go back to your corner now and finish spinning your web...

The jist of the matter is a double hostile is a double hostile weather it was right or wrong is a matter of opinion....

But I can bet my bottom dollar if another alliance was involved and not a single kingdom you'd be singing a different tune.....

Enthusiast
    Wow interesting. Ph is arrogant. He could have handled better and neutral would be on his side easily. After wasting 1 hour or so reading. Imo, haj doubled. So there's no good guy in this conflict at all. This is bad teaching for all new players. Show some class "good" kingdoms. This article as much as anyone hates it..its main purpose is to shove Ph up his hole and well, we can say that he deserved that.

Post Fiend
    Heathen you have you opinion, which doens't mean a whole lot since you don't know much of anything regarding this situation, thanks though for your post!

Thanks for your love Varvitsa but being you know nothing about the topic I suggest you point your time elsewhere

Enthusiast
    All the best Ph!

Post Fiend
    Hey Im just going off what you give me! All the best to you too!

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    This conversation is just going to go round and round in circles regarding the double hostile terminology etc. You will never get me to agree that it was a double hostile. I will confess it skirted the possibility of it becoming one etc but that is the closest concession you will get from me.

Regular
    ok lor you win lor.
    song?

haha This just goes on and on.

Arguing on grey areas, whats a double hostile, whats fair in a game, does acupuncture work?

But Defensive Alliance. S Korea and USA got one, what would happen if N Korea/china attacked S Korea? or they hit Japan, they have no army after WW2?

Spreads love cookies around the thread

nice.. another epic battle..

HaJ is ok, I think the old days when there were alliance conflicts was boss...I think I can also feel one brewing between PH and some of the HaJ KD's.

I have it on good authority that a HaJ KD...I think Icey PAIN TRAIN HaJ will be trolling around for PH's KD next age to smash the fail bank.

Just heard it trolling the #PH channel.

Thread Information