Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: So, who's a Republican here?

We Conservatives didn't start the fire, though the Liberals did ignite it we try to fight it.

I can resolve a lot of the issues. Some, like militant Islam, I cannot, but I can show economic paths to success and how to make the world a Conservative Utopia. (No pun intended)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by CREinstein View Post
    Why does everything need be about America?

Europe is dying fiscally (with some exceptions, e.g. Norway) due to run away liberal social policies.

I can cover European issues to a certain extent as well as American and Asian issues.

There are good and bad sides to every nation on Earth. I greatly admire some of the school systems they have there and would implement the base structure here if I could, though the Teachers Union would never allow it.
    Americans are much worse off than the Europeans you speak of. 40 million poor in the US, living from hand to mouth. Then add those who are poor but not that poor. USA is a class divided society, much like Britain was earlier(and partially still is).

As you say, there are good and bad sides to every country on the planet. :)

Anyways, as a Tea Party member, you are very alone in your opinions on God, guns and gays. Your front figures got a lot in common with leaders of Iran and other islamist fanatics, and I'm not exaggerating, sadly. :-/ The things they say, it's nuts!

You sound sane though.
    ABS vs Rangers

Who are you trying to kid? Both sides caused it. You can't resolve many issues. Probability says
    you're going to be just like everybody else. Speaking all your sweet words but not following through.
    You start out all nice with promises of change but the change that comes isn't what you promised. It is
    usually the opposite.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Forum Addict
    And I guess you've heard what the Texans are up to? Erasing slavery from history, minimising the roles of fore-fathers like Franklin and Jefferson because they were too liberal(though jefferson was quite the opposite....), inserting new people who played minor roles but had the same ideals as republican fanatics today, and renaming your government form from something democracy to something republic, hoping that will get more ppl to vote republican. And not to mention, making way for creationism, intelligent design, over evolution.
    ABS vs Rangers

I think I will call you on that one. Source.

Preliminary evidence says your a troll or a wannabe operative, but we shall see.

Someone who has contributed over a thousand posts, posting in a thread that he has been contributing to compared to someone who is
    politicking and trying to convert people by the need to work on "expanding webactivism. "

Flutterby I am not some fly by night, I am willing to back my words, and stand by them for life.

You sound pessimistic, but remember Reagan fought a Democrat Congress to effect change. Washington retired after two terms despite cries for him to stay for life. Nixon, despite his flaws, opened a dialogue which is ending communism in China slowly but most assuredly surely. I could go on but you need to find the good in actions as well as seperate them out.

And Reagan revolutionized the jelly bean industry, point?

To be honest your deep point has apparently lost me :p

My point is, a lot of presidents did a lot of memorable and non-memorable things. I don't need a history or political lesson from you.
    Until you can respect the fact that I am not a liberal or conservative and that I detest both. You won't get anywhere with me. I believe
    what I believe on an individual issue, I don't agree with someone because of their entire platform because the majority of the time it means
    if I had to do that... I wouldn't not back any politician. I can't say I would vote for a person due to their political party because to me
    that is sheer irresponsibility. I'm an educated citizen. I won't be persuaded or convinced of something that I do not believe in. And to me
    you appear to be similar to a Christian that knocks on people's doors and tells them that it's their duty to convince them to believe in something
    they don't. I don't want your beliefs forced on me any more than you want mine forced on you.

And the Jelly bean comment was due to the fact that Regan endorsed Jellybelly's when he was in office. Because of his endorsement the company skyrocketed.
    I watched a documentary on him several days ago.

I have found anyone claiming neutrality to hard as they politic is a Democrat just trying to disassociate themselves from the party for one reason or another. (US people only ofc)

Well, one thing is for certain. You've never met anyone like me before.

I probably should say something similar back at you.

You would be wrong. I study politics and religion for fun. I'm an observer. I sit here and
    watch what people do and what people say. Then you add the ability to sort through patterns
    usually it's behavior and speech. Probability says there are more people like you in the world,
    than there are me. I tend not to grasp at an idea because it's been spoon fed and easy to
    mentally digest. I don't try to push you into believing what I want, I just want you to see
    what I think. I could not care less if you agreed with me. You on the other hand, come into
    our forums posting about your political stances. I assume, you don't actually play the game.
    That you're just here trying to get a barometer reading on how we thing, but.... here's the
    best part. The majority of people who read/post in here are either European, Aussie or Asian.

The greatest thing to me is truth transcends all borders, nationalities, ethnics, cultures, languages, histories, politics, and religions.

I come with truth, my word is my bond, and that is who I am, and why I identify as I do.

Thread Information