Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UF NEWS: FreeakStyle Baits Notorious KLA with Corn Balls

Post Fiend
    Their own fault for escalating into war if they didn't want it. The matter of FreeakStyle being bottomfeeders or not is entirely beside the point since KLA were about to take it to war anyways. They could have a valid complaint about the bottomfeeding if they went into turtle mode and kept getting hit.

Post Fiend
    Like we give a rat's ass if people call us bottomfeeders. We usually pick all fights, unless there is multiple people absent, or just not war ready. We are not a top kd, we are there to play and have fun.

Not all wars are hard ones (like this war). It is a shame our war with Harmony was not posted here, that was a much more interesting conflict (I loved the fact they managed to ns and nm me to 5k def). As for KLA, we should rematch when they are more fit for war! :P

Enthusiast
    I'd observed the war while my kd is at war right at the same time. This war don't deserve to be an article here. Maybe its for humour.

Anyway, whats with the leadership at notorious? Can't even execute a no hit instructions. And what a reason to give. Fs bottomfeeding. Thanks for the humour.

Notorious has been a joke. Remember last 2 ages warring bunnies? It was your mistake Banan. You took interest of the bigger kla than your own people. Just say, for the past 5 ages. who are still there? Less than half or a quarter. It must be.

Anyway good luck and talk more to your men. Things i've just said would have spurred most of your men to prove that you are their rightful leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    I'd observed the war while my kd is at war right at the same time. This war don't deserve to be an article here. Maybe its for humour.

Anyway, whats with the leadership at notorious? Can't even execute a no hit instructions. And what a reason to give. Fs bottomfeeding. Thanks for the humour.

Notorious has been a joke. Remember last 2 ages warring bunnies? It was your mistake Banan. You took interest of the bigger kla than your own people. Just say, for the past 5 ages. who are still there? Less than half or a quarter. It must be.

Anyway good luck and talk more to your men. Things i've just said would have spurred most of your men to prove that you are their rightful leader.
    Isnt that how most the wars KLA are involved with end? a bit humorous? lol

Ook Ook

|||| Cthulhu in 2012 ||||
    ::: why choose the lesser evil :::

Regular
    Why do people complain FS are bottomfeeders?

When you are the best, you can only hit down.
    Perform better so you beat them and stop whining.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshound View Post
    Why do people complain FS are bottomfeeders?

When you are the best, you can only hit down.
    Perform better so you beat them and stop whining.
    FS is far from the Best, buddy...LOL. See Rankings page in game for further details.

Regular
    You guys are wierd... what bottomfeeding you talk about if Notorious were initially looking for war? In fact (if i remeber right) they did initial hits. Then they change their minds and send CF offer while not bothering to cease attacks/ops. So they gave us button in the end and u can read above what happened after... Its not like we pushed on them or tried to bottomfeed/farm them. They gave us war option, which we used. Dunno what they were thinking by doing this...

Lol, there can be no reason for complaints here. If you surrender the button then the fault is within, not without.

mhm seems like someone miscalculated war meter advance - odd that FS lost button in first place because then this article would not exist...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    FS is far from the Best, buddy...LOL. See Rankings page in game for further details.
    Could be because no one will war them? They dont want to be baited with cornballs like KLA was. I'm sure you could always try to bottomfeed them at 160% this age..130% didnt work out to well for you last age I heard from several people.

odd

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ProA View Post
    Could be because no one will war them? They dont want to be baited with cornballs like KLA was. I'm sure you could always try to bottomfeed them at 160% this age..130% didnt work out to well for you last age I heard from several people.
    Nah, he's just one of those kids who thinks this game is all about acres cuz he never managed to achieve anything else and isn't great at that one thing either.

Quote Originally Posted by ProA View Post
    Nobody in their range will war them you mean. Funny thing is that when you stay out of the top you dont fight the top kds.

They make use of a button you gave them. Tough. FS being bottom feeders or whatever you claim just seems really, really pathetic. I guess Anri is rubbing of eh?

Thread Information