Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Outlaw Tobacco and Cigarettes?

sure it does, again its not public domain the owner can choose to do business with who ever he wants

by your own statistic you are wrong the countries in europe showed only 30 to 37 % of people agreed with it. no were in your statistic is America listed

you should read up on constitutional law the bans are in direct voilation of the constitution. the gorverment hasnt tried a noational ban because they cant get it thru congress and even if they did the high courts will step on it. its only the state courts that have done it and they are in litigation almost daily over it.lol keep messing with the courts one day it will bite you in the butt. when your right to protest and freedom of speach is threatened then what

No, it is not public domain. The business owner cannot dictate what state officials enter his business. My statistic shows overwhelming support. Try again.

I don't care about your constitution, i'm not in the US.

btw, there were 8 european countries surveyed, not 2 :/ the lowest amount that agreed was 33%.
    Last edited by Bishop; 27-03-2012 at 22:46.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

lol

im sure in your country the government has all the power, here we simply tolerate them.

as i said before couldnt care less what people in europe do.

Better care about the consititution its these special interest groups that are comming for you next. When your internet based business is taxed and regulated you will care. it will start with a tax on all incoming american money to your business. soon after other governments will see the piggie bank.

the statistic didnt show your other 6 countries but 2 of them had arround around 1/3 support. show me you overwhelming support considering your poll left out every major industrial power except india your argument is flawed at best. i can show you a statistic that global warming was caused by the downfall of pirates, it dosnt mean its fact.

lol i said it wasnt public domain ,i think your stammering now. show me what state or federal law prohibits smoking do to a federal regulator or public servent showing up . lol

If America is such a powerful force in the world, why do we 'tolerate' them? Just going on what you've stated, we shouldn't have
    to 'tolerate' anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

hmmm

someone has to run the country, they get to far out of line they will need to be removed. i wouldnt plan on doing that with a vote. our system is flawed at best, at worst criminal.only way you are getting them out of there is a civil war.

a rich man once said you can always pay one group of the poor to kill the other.

it wouldnt be a pretty thing so yah they are tolerated

flutterby you are arguing with me just to argue, you are acting like a angry house wife. lol
    Last edited by Agronaut; 28-03-2012 at 05:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Agronaut View Post
    im sure in your country the government has all the power, here we simply tolerate them.

as i said before couldnt care less what people in europe do.
    You should care, the US isnt an island, as i said before.
    Better care about the consititution its these special interest groups that are comming for you next. When your internet based business is taxed and regulated you will care. it will start with a tax on all incoming american money to your business. soon after other governments will see the piggie bank.
    So banning smoking in the workplace is a conspiracy to reef money out of me?
    the statistic didnt show your other 6 countries but 2 of them had arround around 1/3 support. show me you overwhelming support considering your poll left out every major industrial power except india your argument is flawed at best. i can show you a statistic that global warming was caused by the downfall of pirates, it dosnt mean its fact.
    The results showed that 74 percent of smoking employees and 87 percent of employers felt that the workplace should be smoke free.
    ^^ overwhelming support.
    The participating countries included South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, India, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden, France, Germany, Spain, Poland, Turkey, and Brazil.
    ^^ none of those are major industrial powers? What has being an industrial power got to do with banning smoking.
    lol i said it wasnt public domain ,i think your stammering now. show me what state or federal law prohibits smoking do to a federal regulator or public servent showing up . lol
    I did indeed mistype, allow me to rectify that - A business is in essence a public domain. You can't just say "hey, i own this business i will smoke here, and only employ smokers". It doesnt work like that. Access to the premises is required on a regular basis beyond the control of the business owner.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

someone has to run the country, they get to far out of line they will need to be removed. i wouldnt plan on doing that with a vote. our system is flawed at best, at worst criminal.only way you are getting them out of there is a civil war.

a rich man once said you can always pay one group of the poor to kill the other.

it wouldnt be a pretty thing so yah they are tolerated

flutterby you are arguing with me just to argue, you are acting like a angry house wife. lol
    You just threatened the government with killing someone, there is someone else from the US who with in the past few years did the same thing, played this game and ended up shooting a senator.
    Yeah, he's in a psychiatric jail now.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

was saying special inrest groups on the left are going after smokers
    special intrest groups on the right are comming after you. they want regulation and taxation of the internet. once it happens here it will come there.
    you statistic is contolled and is phony. they left out the 2 largest super powers U.S and russia. what do you think they forgot about them,pretty big over site dont ya think.
    they didnt want them apart of the pull because it would have upset it.
    as i told you before i can show you a statistic that global warming was cuased by the downfall of pirates . that dosnt mean that its true
    http://www.seanbonner.com/blog/archives/001857.php

i see you are still not getting enough attention flutterby, maybe you should buy a dog or a cat or something.

was saying special inrest groups on the left are going after smokers
    special intrest groups on the right are comming after you. they want regulation and taxation of the internet. once it happens here it will come there.
    you statistic is contolled and is phony. they left out the 2 largest super powers U.S and russia. what do you think they forgot about them,pretty big over site dont ya think.
    they didnt want them apart of the pull because it would have upset it.
    as i told you before i can show you a statistic that global warming was cuased by the downfall of pirates . that dosnt mean that its true
    http://www.seanbonner.com/blog/archives/001857.php
    Pfizer healthcare isn't some random dude on the internet. You requested proof, you got it. The fact that the us or russia weren't surveyed is irrelevant. Is that the best argument you have?

just what i thought, its a bogus statistic. thought it was funny U.S and russia were not listed. it wasnt done by pfizer it was done by RTI whitch is sponce3red by the truth campain. these are the idiots that you see on tv feeding stuff to wood chippers. on top of that i looked up china and only 22% of workplaces are non smoking and most that is because of safety reasons.i was very skeptical when russia and us were not listed because the gdp would be about 17 trillion dollors more then the entire list of listed countries.

lol look at it this way if there is a global warming thread you cant argue it wasnt caused by pirates. i have proof look at my statistic lol

Post Demon
    I used to have a ritual that I'd light up every time I saw a Truth ad on TV, just because they were so god-awful as an anti-smoking campaign. Then I realized I was blowing through too many ciggies and figured it was better to not watch so much TV.

i wanna throw the guy that looks like carot top in the wood chipper. now when you buy a dvd its on the begining of it. they got the money because of big tobacco. lol they got the money because they say people didnt know it was bad for you. i think the government was saying tabacco caused cancer back in the early 40s. if someone didnt know it was because they were stupid

Ok this is shocking to me, but I was working in a government office today (Canada) and in the washroom there was an ash tray, and I thought wtf thats strange this building is pretty new. But they had installed a special smoking booth in the bathroom with a vent outside for government employees to smoke in when it is cold out / because its not on the ground floor and there is no way to get outside without going to the ground floor. They have put one of these in every bathroom not on the ground floor.

Smoking is banned in Canada within 15 feet of a public entrance, restaurants cannot have smoking areas. But perhaps these special little rooms could be made larger and you could have a closed section like a bathroom for smokers that is vented outside. The downside: When people smoke they stink for hours, they put on cologne/perfume, but they still stink like smoke / cologne/perfume to me. But I guess the smell isn't really endangering my life so I can live with it if it must be...

I think at this point obesity is a larger obstacle then smoking. How come we all look down at smokers as being unhealthy. It is ok to say to a smoker "you know that will kill you" You say that to a fat kid with a hamburger and your an asshole. Why are people taught to be accepting of obesity but against smoking?
    My life is better then yours.

I think cigarettes are misused to satisfy peoples strange urges or suppress personal complexes. Posing with a cigar/cigarette is really silly, but most young people don't understand it and try to look cool, unknowingly how pitiful they look. I agree with smoking ban on public places ant etc, but making them illegal is wrong.

If you enjoy having a cigarette or smoking a pipe, then you should do it in the limits of your(or someone else's) private property, being aware its harmful for everyone around you.

Thread Information