Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Outlaw Tobacco and Cigarettes?

Hey I've just found this chemical solution CH3-CH2-OH, drink it, it alters your state, you feel stupid and happy. Legal? you sure?

Smoking may have been bad for you, but next they will target alcohol... health effects, loss of working hours, crime and safety...

78% of statistics are made up.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    If alcohol and tobacco where discovered today would they be legal? I recon no way. thoughts?
    Facts = Wine with Cocaine in it use to be sold and endorsed by the pope. Cocaine was also used to treat alcohol addiction and reduce the pain of toothaches.... Everyone knows about coca cola

These days its all GFC, money, economy, but the illegal drug trade is more then world GDP
    Legalize and tax.

Hendrix said sumthing like its my life I'll live it the way I want too.
    Fact, in ww1 you could buy a hamper to be sent to the troops at war - said hamper contained cocaine, morphine and needles.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

That sounds like one heck of a hamper!
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Heroin (which was a brand name btw, invented by the same dude that invented aspirin) was originally touted as a cough medicine and was said to have no addictive qualities. It made you feel like a hero.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

The system we have in Australia on anti-smoking is very corrupt. They are really not targeting the problem and instead creating a sustainable on-going counter industry to tobacco. There is really nothing that can be done about general health and well-being in a profit driven society, specially an established corporate foothold (and in the US, profit driven politics exacerbate the corruption).

Smoking will be around world wide for a few more generations to come, I think it will shrink considerably over the next 20 years or so when that last generation of die hard smokers will die off. What we really need is a plan to reduce new generations of smoking for starting and forget the ones already addicted, they are a write off. We should be using the taxes from cigarettes to boost education in schools. I believe they are doing a bit of this now but I didn't get any info at all on food intake or smoking, 1997-2003 when i went through high school.

All the problems that we face today can be blamed on the corrupt, profit driven monetary system and the solution is education.

BiGs do you think it should be illegal to smoke tobacco?
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Post Fiend
    really you all think that is should be against the law to do that... so no one likes being able to make their own choices. shame on all that want to be that way. hurts you on you health care... wake up and get your on health care and take care of youself not letting someone else do that. the only time in my life that some one needed to take care of me was when i was born and when i am about to die. the rest of the time i will do it myself... if I want to chew, smoke, drink, or what ever else there is to do i Damn well am going to do it... is it bad for you well thats what the goverment says it is so lets all believe everything our goverment says cause hey they never lie... [BS] My greatGrandpa smoked and chew till the day he died at 102. and he roled his own and chewed the rope tobacco..
    To avoid being bottom fead on.... be number one... if you can't do that then just expect it.. and plan for it build more offence... and kick their teeth in...

Shame on you for not reading the entire thread, i think it is a personal choice whether or not a person smokes.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

the only time in my life that some one needed to take care of me was when i was born and when i am about to die.
    Yea, and how about when you were a baby, or you like to claim that you been on your own since you came out of your mothers womb? :)

is it bad for you well thats what the goverment says it is so lets all believe everything our goverment says cause hey they never lie...
    It is bad for you, its been proven several times, its not just the goverment saying it they are providing facts to the their claims. Not like you, your only argument is what? A sarcastic remark about how the goverment never lies and that your great grandpa did it and he didnt die until the age of 102? (Like one person is any ground for any relevancy)

My grandmother smoked like a chimney and lived to be 75.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Some people survive a fall from several hundre meters, does that mean its okey to jump from several hundred meters?

It is a personal choice

:-)
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

You didnt answer the question.

I wouldnt advise another person one way or another. It is a personal choice.

Read the words, that is my answer.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

So, you having a habit of answering something irrelevant to questions? I was asking if you think its okey to jump several hundred meters down cause someone else survived the fall. A personal choice or not has nothing to do with it.

Thread Information