Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Outlaw Tobacco and Cigarettes?

I think smoking is a personal choice and it up to those that do it, i can understand how people feel that smoker's should be covered by healthcare and i can understand that, as when people choose to smoke, they are taking any further consequences upon themselves.

Go jump mate.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Why cant you just answer a simple question? I can put it down simply enough for you then you might be able to do. Is it okey to jump, the question can be answered with Yes or No.

lol, enough with the spamming buddy.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Why do you even post in the forums since you seem to have a inability to be able to discuss, I gave you a very simple way of answering and you still dont seem to be able to answer the question.

I have the ability to discuss, i have discussed and spoken to you that we shall have to agree to disagree.

I refuse to answer your random jumping question, i think you are simply spamming and being argumentative for the sake of it.

What was your point again? What does your question of jumping have to do with anything? Is it a vague reference to how smoking and surviving could be compared to a person surviving a long fall? What is point of vaguely referring to that by repeatedly asking me a question?

As i have said several times it is all personal choice. You seem to be arguing just for the sake of it.

Do you/have you ever smoked anything, at all, ever?
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Since you seem to believe cause few people did survive to a old age with even smoking its okey and not harmful to smoke (thats what was person i quoted believed still) So I was seeing if your way of thinking applied to everything that one person (well two in this case) survives is okey.

I don't know why you came to that understanding. I never said that i beleived that.
    Korp, you are just arguing for the sake of it and spamming dude.
    Can you read - i think it is a personal choice - that is my beleif and point upon the matter.
    I shall ask you again, have you ever tried smoking tobacco, marijuana, anything, ever?
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

So its a personal choice to let others suffer due to passive smoking for example? Which is a a large health problem and has several death casualites in its self.

I shall ask you again, have you ever tried smoking tobacco, marijuana, anything, ever?
    I just ate a clementine and som raisins.

Indeed it is a personal choice.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

How is that a personal choice when you inflict damage upon other people?

ROFL

Because people choose to smoke, people choose where they smoke, people choose where they stand and who they stand with, it people see other's smoking they can choose to ask the smoker to go elsewhere or they can choose to go elsewhere themselves, or they can choose to brunt it and ignore it.

It's all just choices mate. If people wish to smoke they can and they will. It is all personal choice.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

it's okey to smoke .........it's personal choice.... have you taste it???? besides it doesn't inflict damage if you keep your distance with them.....

What?
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Post Fiend
    Smokers life around 10 years less
    So expected to be 65 instead of 75.
    Never use pension and/or money what they get weekly/monthly from the goverment when they are for example 66 years age of retirement.
    That already saves allot of money.
    a pack of ciggaretes cost around max 80 eurocent to make all people make profit on it.
    pack of ciggaretes are around 5 euro but let's say 3 euro tax
    365*3=1095 euro a year
    Let's say somebody started on age 15 till 65 when he is going to die.
    50*1095=54750 euro ha not dollar ;) ( and I am not even taking into account that taxes are getting increased 1-3 times a year by 5-30 cents a time )
    So with that and smokers when they get sick mostly die faster and sooner ( non smokers mostly life longer but also allot of years more with hostpitals visits )

There are also some other factors etc but we smokers are paying your health care bills, schools etc
    Atleast it is so in the netherlands.

But yes smoking INCREASES the chance of getting for example
    lungcancer ( and some other cancers on some places )
    Bloodvezels are working bitt less
    sperm gets effected more, more mutations in it less lickly to making babies ;) ( it is advised for woman and also men to atleast stop 2-3 months before trying to make the woman pregnant )
    etc

I do agree smoking does increase the chance but even if the smoker had never smoked he would maybe not get lungcancer on age 40 but than maybe on 50? and sometime's not.

But also non smokers get the deseases but smoking does increase the chance.

And passive smoking is a bit harmfull but not really allot if you look at cars ;)

If you wine about smokers and you have a car well get rid of your car and than you may speak in my opinion.

1 car is more harmfull than 100 people smoking 2 packs a day ( ofcourse if the car atleast drives 5 KM a day and runs on the black gold ha? )

So get rid of your car if you wine about smokers or els I just I won't really take you to serieus and just laugh about you :)

I roll my own tabbaco with paper, smoke between 15-35 rolled ciggs I am almost never sick and when I am it's never more than 1 day.

Second on a site note in the netherlands weed is '' legal '' ( gedoogtbeleid ) from a study from somewhere around 2000 more people in the USA have tried or smoked weed than people in the netherlands same goes for other countries that even to weed is legal in the netherlands less people smoke it here than in 90%+ other countries were it has been examined

I think if tobacco is considered legal in a country then so should marijuana.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Thread Information