Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Outlaw Tobacco and Cigarettes?

Quote Originally Posted by Azartyn View Post
    Stop whining about how other people choose to live THEIR lives. You aren't living it or paying for it so what do you care?
    What about when someone else's actions affect my life? Texting and driving? I could get hit by a car, whether I'm driving or walking. Drinking and driving? Same thing. Smoking, I'm allergic to smoke so second hand smoke does a lot of damage to my respiratory system. I might not be living someone else's life, but their actions could have serious consequences for other people. This is the biggest part of humankind's problem, no one cares about their impact on others. Greed and selfishness are the motivations for almost everything we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Post Demon
    Ignorance is bliss :)

Throwing people into jail and rehab programs cost money, too. Raises my taxes. Takes money away from more valuable things like schools and infrastructure.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolgil View Post
    Throwing people into jail and rehab programs cost money, too. Raises my taxes. Takes money away from more valuable things like schools and infrastructure.
    Takes money away from places where they don't spend it anyway.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    Takes money away from places where they don't spend it properly anyway.
    fixed

lol

well if tabacco is made illegal because of healthcare how about this.

why not outlaw bad genes, you're bad genes can make my health care prices go up.liver disoders, cancers, or your allergies and respitory illnesses all make you go to the doctor or hospital.in return rase medical costs and insurance costs

so lets make my tabacoo illeagle then force all of you off insurance because of you;re medical disorders

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Agronaut View Post

why not outlaw bad genes, you're bad genes can make my health care prices go up.liver disoders, cancers, or your allergies and respitory illnesses all make you go to the doctor or hospital.in return rase medical costs and insurance costs

so lets make my tabacoo illeagle then force all of you off insurance because of you;re medical disorders
    I'd lol if that weren't what many people seriously want to pass.

im just saying its becuase of these people they are dividing then trying these types of law . they want to cry about smokers but when its flipped on them they dont like it.

seeing how bishup posted here is one for you........No More Beer not only does beer cause medical problems whitch rases insurance costs it causes drunk driving. the drunk driving rases my medical cost and auto insurance costs.

flutterby,,,, you should have to live in a bubble. you're repitory and allerie problems cost me money. not only that while you are forced live in you're new bubble my smoking wont bother you. well it will bother you when i sneek up and fart in you're bubbles air inlet

I think we should make idiocy illegal, I dont want to waste my tax money on stupid people like Agronaut since it seems be wasted anyway :(

Thumbs up lol

fine then i want to make being a douche illegal korp . i mean think about what bothers people more. a smoker, drinker, a guy that drives with his cell phone ? no a douchebag bothers us more then anything. they effect everything in our daily lives. they effect us at work out on the town in traffic even in forum chatrooms . http://www.techinasia.com/techinasia...douchebag.jpeg

Then your family would be the first to go. In all seriousness, please give better 'argument' to your side and have a discussion instead of making this thread like every other thread.

EDIT:

im just saying its becuase of these people they are dividing then trying these types of law . they want to cry about smokers but when its flipped on them they dont like it.

seeing how bishup posted here is one for you........No More Beer not only does beer cause medical problems whitch rases insurance costs it causes drunk driving. the drunk driving rases my medical cost and auto insurance costs.

flutterby,,,, you should have to live in a bubble. you're repitory and allerie problems cost me money. not only that while you are forced live in you're new bubble my smoking wont bother you. well it will bother you when i sneek up and fart in you're bubbles air inlet
    I may have medical problems, but at least I'm literate. Learn to spell and use proper grammar before you try to insult me. <3
    Last edited by flutterby; 25-03-2012 at 18:23.

ok grammar nazi ill get right on it, snappy comeback.

that was the point you cost me money do to you're health problems. so by your way of thinking you should be blocked from heathcare. im 33 years old over my life time ive had no illness besides colds and stuff like that. ive had no injuries that have needed a doctor.so because of your illness i pay more for insurance. do to you're bad genes or bad choices my doctors visits and meds would cost more. so by your way of thinking its only fair for you to be removed from healthcare.

if smokers bother you then get up and walk away, you do have 2 legs dont you. cant smoke in restaurant or public buildings cant even smoke in bar anymore because of you liberals. hello its a bar not a health club dont like it leave. think it should be up to the owner if he wants it a smoke free business. not some cry baby liberal that has nothing better to do then cry to the government.

its not governments job to run your life or solve every little thing you think is wrong. people like you are why this country is weakening.

Post Demon
    I thought he was being sarcastic...

ok grammar nazi ill get right on it, snappy comeback.

that was the point you cost me money do to you're health problems. so by your way of thinking you should be blocked from heathcare. im 33 years old over my life time ive had no illness besides colds and stuff like that. ive had no injuries that have needed a doctor.so because of your illness i pay more for insurance. do to you're bad genes or bad choices my doctors visits and meds would cost more. so by your way of thinking its only fair for you to be removed from healthcare.

if smokers bother you then get up and walk away, you do have 2 legs dont you. cant smoke in restaurant or public buildings cant even smoke in bar anymore because of you liberals. hello its a bar not a health club dont like it leave. think it should be up to the owner if he wants it a smoke free business. not some cry baby liberal that has nothing better to do then cry to the government.

its not governments job to run your life or solve every little thing you think is wrong. people like you are why this country is weakening.
    I'm sorry, I have to breathe, you don't have to smoke. And sorry, I'm not liberal. Try again. The problem with this government is 'you people'. People who disagree to the point of ignorance. It's always someone else that is at fault, someone else that creates the problem. Conservatives blame liberals, liberals blame conservatives, stop blaming and take responsibility for your actions. Next thing I'm going to hear is that you have rights, sorry, I have rights too. But who's rights are the one that we're protecting? It's the air, which EVERY human needs to live.
    Last edited by flutterby; 26-03-2012 at 00:39.

Post Demon
    that was the point you cost me money do to you're health problems. so by your way of thinking you should be blocked from heathcare.
    Except I pay for her insurance, and she's not on healthcare from the government. I'll pay the government extra money if they let you reroll your intelligence score.

Thread Information