Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UF NEWS: Mostly Harmless Bows Before Majesty

Enthusiast
    even-though sharkx and henry are both noobs, but they have perform a good game during the war keep it up both of u. u are the leader of tomorrow. dont crack under pressure

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I am one of the 2 co-monarchs of Simians...so therefore if I say it, it has weight. The one player that came to us from your kd turned out to be a major slacker and ended up getting replaced rather quickly. If you'd rather have unfriendly relations with us, then by all means let me know.
    As far as your "weight" goes. You were obviously not in the loop because you were told how it is here. Don't come in here with threats of unfriendly relations. How old are you? Christ Anri would NEVER talk this way. Are you looking to go solo? Shame on you for again, even talking like this. Especially when the issue has nothing to do with you. The issue is with Jev. And it's a shame he wishes to not respond back to me on IRC or say something here. He's a coward. And he's giving Simians a bad name.

And that's too bad they didn't work out for you. But we didn't kick him to simians. Sims came to him and asked. So tell me what that has to do with us or us being "noob". To be honest the guy was a moron and you wanted him so that ain't our problem.

But really Chuck, if you want to continue the discussion so everyone can see the internal "unfriendly relations" Simians started then by all means...

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I am one of the 2 co-monarchs of Simians...so therefore if I say it, it has weight. The one player that came to us from your kd turned out to be a major slacker and ended up getting replaced rather quickly. If you'd rather have unfriendly relations with us, then by all means let me know.
    You should stop making so many enemies Chuck. You are a mockery to yourself.

Gj Majesty

Enthusiast
    gj on the the win Majesty. I had trouble guessing which kd i fought with during our first war. Proud enough to know that you guys were the one we warred.

GG majesty
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information