Hey guys! Unknown is recruiting more attackers. I took a brief hiatus as monarch but have returned to the kingdom. What we're looking for are active attackers that are able to contribute and expand upon the culture we have built. I have known many of our current members for YEARS, and returned to the game after many years off. We're a warring kingdom that's pretty serious about the game, so here's a list of criteria:

1. Activity. We run armies in/armies out constantly in war.

2. MSN/Windows Live Messenger. It's how we do communication in AND out of war. It's not a problem if you don't have it, but you will need it and be able to access it in war if you want to join.

3. Following orders. We aren't going to dictate every move you make in Utopia-that would defeat the purpose of the game. We do, however, run a base strat that we expect all our members to follow to be successful in wars.

4. Sociable. The reason the game was created was for people to get to know each other and fight together. We don't want somebody who just logs in MSN during war or when they attack. We want people as active in their communication as they are in the game.

That's pretty much it guys/girls. We don't discriminate and we have multiple nationalities in the kingdom. If you are at all interested, please contact me by private message on here and I will respond accordingly. Thanks!