Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Right Or Wrong

Right Or Wrong

KD A) We are sitting in a nice happy science pump with lots of gold
    KD B) Same size as us, hits us while tagged hostile.
    KD A) Goes to fortified, rotates into war build, makes hits at KD B
    KD B) Acusses KD A of starting a double hostile.

Now have I breached a golden rule of interfering with a hostile? A snatch news did show that KD B is exchanging hits with a KD about 60% their size, who is themselves double hostiled with another kingdom. But I mean if your in a hostile you should not attack outside of your hostile... Then when we go WTF say it helped with your hostile because you needed gold?

When I talked to KD B I offered to move on for 1 free wave, or to have the other kd hostile with them move on. (I messaged that KD and they said they would)
    My life is better then yours.

Just hit em.

they hit you 1st and left the hostile open with no cf and then starts hitting another kingdom?

lol as far as im concerned (if it was my kingdom) I would treat them as being hostile against your kingdom.

Never leave a hostile open!
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Noobs imo

Post Demon
    partially omited info provided by goodz =)

one hit into your KD was on inactive siting on a ton of gold, stupid move but it was done that is true. However your KD was contacted and apologized for the hit and free land was ofered in return with explanation we just want to deal with our hostile. After that you launched what would be 500-600 acres hit and bounced. You didnt contacted us after that bounce but 12hs later choose to start dragon and start hiting.

And KD we are hostile with started at 75% our nw after some retals escalated and is refusing CF we ofered them day ago and ignored our atempts to diplo, they are down to 60% after 2 days of exchanging hits and ops with us and some other KD's. Total of over 120 hits was made over 2 days course between us with us outhiting them 2 to 1 and them ll'ing the **** out of our fat orcs as well, pretty active hostile imho. Atm you are both hitting us.

I find them annoying cause they forced us to trade land mindlesly hiding behind gbp while refusing ofered cf/diplo, but I respect them for fighting stronger oponent through smart use of game mechanics rather than keeping their heads down. You on the other hand clearly doubled us and are only here to vulture our fat provinces who are in no great shape to fight after 2 day hostile and with no gc stashes whatsoever.

There is no ingame rule that prohibits double hostile, if you did anything wrong its only against imaginary fair play rules ... and they are just that ... imaginary. But do have decency not to ask for public aproval of your actions. If you choose to be a prick be blunt about it and go all the way =)

btw I find the fact you were idling in our pub last few days and asking question about our hostile adding insult to the injury :(

Veteran
    goodz no matter how you phrase it your still bad at utopia, and only know how to play lame.

In what world does comming out of a 4 day protection with lots of gold, full draft make you inactive? Science pumping is ftw but since we can't sit out of protection on extreme because we need to be at high draft to not get waved...

Post Demon
    hmmm, so basically you double hostile them cause of the one plunder?

^_^

dunno if i can say "right" or "wrong". i mean typically you would expect to get retaliate if you plunder someone like that... but i'm not sure the punishment fits the crime. 1 plunder =/= starting dragon and waving i think?

well only a 5 hit wave, but they are also hostile with a much smaller kingdom, who as I said I could get to CF them if they wanted as the kingdoms monarch said he would if we were going to be hitting them

Also the kingdom they are "hostile" with is hostile with freakstyle as well, no idea how they got hostile with 2 kingdoms at once, perhaps they made a hit into freakstyle outside fo their hostile with fluffy

Post Demon
    you can reason all you want goodz and find excuses for you actions ... fact remains you doubled us. Man up to it and dont look to excuses.

And please dont use quotation marks when refering to our hostile, we are clearly locked in hostile situation with other kd having control of the button, maxgaining us and oping us. Their nw drop is result of them geting involved into hostile situation with multiple kd's (after we allrdy started hiting them btw). This is not situation where we are farming smaller KD but us facing smaller KD which stubornlly refuses cf/diplo atempts and is wearing us down.

You are clearly looking to either war us after other kd is wearing us down for 2 days straight and is securing you advantage or just fishing for free wave from us. Either way you are vulturing and have choosen to double us intentionally.

Regular
    Similar to when Fluffy hit into Trollfags war earlier in age?

that was an accident or something. Who cares, ghettos love free stuff. Like jayz says, whats 50k to a mother****er like me? Can someone please remind me.
    The End of an Era

Just one wave? I would have said two.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Post Demon
    It wasnt accident hitting into trollfags, to say that would be insult to every1's inteligence^^ We neaded cash to fund fluffy since we got jumped by TLG with our pants down and we took it, their war might have been legit enough not to be treated as fake one by admins but we didnt cosider it unfair to plunder into it through 75% penalty since it was hardly a 1v1 conflict at that point, it was just them waiting for christmas/ny hollidays to end in peace.

Luckily they seemed to agree with it and didnt find us annoying enough to pursue the matter, guess the fact we only made few hits for some 7-8mils if I remember corectly killing very few troops didnt ticked them off too much, considering their very low def at the time and huge gc stashes those were really pennies we are talking about. It was long hostile before we pressed the button on tlg and would be a pain to have trollfags retaling those plunders during that time. In the end it worked out itself while I was sleeping, both hits and trollfags leting it slide.

sometimes i regret finding these nice plunders, it always seems get on the whole community's nerves. I'm sorry:(
    Last edited by crease; 11-01-2012 at 21:29. Reason: grammar rodeo

Thread Information