Thread: SuT9k is looking for a home!

SuT9k is looking for a home!

Hi there, my name is Thomas

Im 26 years old and im from Denmark..

Im currently looking for a kd for next age, I wanna be back in where the fun is at..
    I've been away for a ton of ages, soo I kinda have to get things refreshed before im back at where I was..

I've been playing this game for just about 8-9 ages (might be more) and then I took a break, I felt like there was nothing left for me to try, and I didnt feel that I could put the energy in it that I really wanted to.

Signed up a few days ago to see if it was actually still alive, and felt right away that I needed to get back right away, my only problem was when I logged on IRC all the old channels that my mates usually idled in no longer existed!

Heres some of the kingdoms i've been in, I dont even know if anyone still remember them but I'll give it a shoot anyway.

Legoland - Tivoli -Monolith - Freedom - Essence of MYTH - Crazy AR - Zealots - And some HaLL kd's wayy back... This is just some of the list along the way, I never left the kd to join a better kingdoms, but joined new kingdoms when olds felt apart, soo I can be considered loyal!

Anyway, hit me on #recruiting I'll be waiting for a PM! :) I usually always idle there waiting for just the right spot, im not in for any mid kd's tbh!

Thanks in advance

PM me in #Recruiting mate.

This can be closed, I found myself a warm and comfy home! :)

Thread Information