Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long time since ... Any ex kla/echo people still around?

Simians still tagg Kaer Loche and is allied to all current KLA kds. Alliance is more or less dead but we remain allied and help each other out in need.
    Lots of kaers around!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Would be nice to get KLA back in business as Hurlin suggested!
    And with the option to invite ppl into a KD there would be possible to start building KLA KDs again.
    Some one probably thought of that.
    But again I have been away from the game for 6 years and started out again yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaer_Scarface View Post
    Would be nice to get KLA back in business as Hurlin suggested!
    And with the option to invite ppl into a KD there would be possible to start building KLA KDs again.
    Some one probably thought of that.
    But again I have been away from the game for 6 years and started out again yesterday!
    My KD still taggs KLA and is allied to notorious, tlg, majesty. The remains of KLA and host for many old kaers.

In need we do help each other out. But last couple of ages there has been no real need for an alliance. Was probably 3-4 ages ago we last had to GB and kill some HaJ people in the name of KLA and its allies. And another 5-6 ages + since we GB waved fratzia for some reason i even forgot about.

The need for action by force under the old kaer laws is very uncommen. Server is small and people are maybe more honorable now a days! ;-)

Simians is t5 atm and ready to kill anything in the name of KLA if its needed.

Build a KLA kd back up if you wish, but even our website has gone inactive.
    Our irc leader channel is very little talk in. Like i said, there is no real need for it.

We can still continue to play by the KLA spirit! :)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

TRiV FTW :)

Regular
    Too much drama with KLA over the ages. I think that's why the majority no longer tag. I'm sure there are other reasons too.

It's not so much about a title as it is the people you know.

Having between 6-10 players come and go every age, last 3 ages has had us stumbling.. Still we have been able to keep the boat rocking and looking stronger then ever atm.

What I liked with KLA was the community and friendship that existed between Kaer (This is what I wish for again), before the big war (internally) that did split us apart.

The alliance and the protection it somehow gave where not that important for me. Though the wonderful exiting alliance wars where great fun and gave a nice touch too the game.

Locking into the mirror I think there where some few things making people leave the game and KLA.
    1. The internal non necessary fighting.
    2. I felt the top management didn?t listen to the KD?s ideas and wishes.
    3. Some few had a too obvious personal agenda!
    4. The rules of Utopia that split people and KD?s apart, who knew each other!

When I see into the forums today, there seems to be the same old fights ongoing!
    People put the past behind you and look forward, see the game as something that unite!?

Maybe I am geting old and nostalgic?.

By the way, Don?t comment my English! :p
    Last edited by Kaer_Scarface; 06-03-2012 at 13:48. Reason: Baad english

Regular
    ^ Now a days, if your not on Chuck's good side, you're getting warred. Or asked too. :s

rofl. not the the kaers I recall at all. I just noticed Sicko posting in here!

/me waves to Sicko

I still recall be rescued from ghettodom by Trans........

What I miss/liked about the KLA forums was the million post thread in avidgamers (and how we kept crashing their servers ;) .... ) and ThugZ playboy mansion on .com

I also remember that war sheister ;) you where the only decent thing to come out of it =)
    IMPERIALS KLA

awwwwww. you gave me a warm fuzzy!

Regular
    although OoZ was on the outs with many members of KLA I still have a lot of good memories from the alliance. I remember the time my kingdom tried to PK some poor n00b the old fashioned way and we got him down to like 4 peasants and our lovely guest, TRiV, laughed at us when it ticked and the n00b survived. I remember the time Eeeegor randomed into my kingdom and made up a fake IRC identity and then acted like some (bigger) n00b and gave us the prov eventually (pre-legalized trading ofc). Spamming the KLA.com/KLA.org forums was fun. So was the kingdom rating thing from the kingdoms list. KLAECHO vs ABS/eX and minions - arguably the best alliance war in uto history.

Some of my best utopian friends came from KLA. That being said, some of my kingdom's biggest enemies also did too - Trans immediately comes to mind (platypus in particular). Also Baers - harassing Reapers and Goliath was awesome. Lastly who could forgot Sharlin. Destroying his province in Nexus was arguably the most fun I had in uto over the years and years I played.

Good times were had friends.

How can anyone dislike OoZ? And lol, Ezz and I have been talking about Shalrin a lot lately. Oddly enough you brought him up too.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Regular
    Mehul and Blake sure didn't! The crazy thing was we didn't even really xlog. It was just that we went through players so fast we got unneeded attention from all of the different IPs and thus deletions. Then we scripted more provs in and got more deletions. I guess the fact half of our kingdom multi'ed in other top kingdoms didn't help either lol. All of this kinda pissed swirve off (see my signature).

Some of the members of KLA didn't like our attention whoring antics either. To each their own. We never set out to be friends with everyone.

And yea, Sharlin was a character. I wonder whatever became of that dude?
    Last edited by Zaius; 08-03-2012 at 04:18.
    Due to extensive kingdom-wide rules violations, this kingdom will not have the option to remain together for the next Age of Utopia.

Post Fiend
    I think i got like 4-5 old kaers playing in my kd atm, like 2 from OoZ. Last age I remember seeing Simians tag and I think Majesty also tagged sometimes so the KLA name is still out there. Server is so small now though, i want fresh blood! Goodluck to all the kaers out there!

Thread Information