Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long time since ... Any ex kla/echo people still around?

nice

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius View Post
    although OoZ was on the outs with many members of KLA I still have a lot of good memories from the alliance. I remember the time my kingdom tried to PK some poor n00b the old fashioned way and we got him down to like 4 peasants and our lovely guest, TRiV, laughed at us when it ticked and the n00b survived. I remember the time Eeeegor randomed into my kingdom and made up a fake IRC identity and then acted like some (bigger) n00b and gave us the prov eventually (pre-legalized trading ofc). Spamming the KLA.com/KLA.org forums was fun. So was the kingdom rating thing from the kingdoms list. KLAECHO vs ABS/eX and minions - arguably the best alliance war in uto history.

Some of my best utopian friends came from KLA. That being said, some of my kingdom's biggest enemies also did too - Trans immediately comes to mind (platypus in particular). Also Baers - harassing Reapers and Goliath was awesome. Lastly who could forgot Sharlin. Destroying his province in Nexus was arguably the most fun I had in uto over the years and years I played.

Good times were had friends.

I remember that. I randomed an Elf province, and OoZ were mostly Dwarves.. and I refused to communicate with 'lower' races, I would only speak to a noble Elf such as myself. When dAAve came online and you asked him to speak to me (because he was Elf) he said he wasn't going to put up with that rubbish, and would RK me OOP. I had so much fun with that :) I remember laughing with Lennox and Matty about it afterwards.

By the way - what up.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeeegor View Post
    I remember that. I randomed an Elf province, and OoZ were mostly Dwarves.. and I refused to communicate with 'lower' races, I would only speak to a noble Elf such as myself. When dAAve came online and you asked him to speak to me (because he was Elf) he said he wasn't going to put up with that rubbish, and would RK me OOP. I had so much fun with that :) I remember laughing with Lennox and Matty about it afterwards.

By the way - what up.

I officially love you!
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Regular

By the way - what up.
    hahah, yup. that was pretty cool.

I'm just working the best way I know how man. How are you?
    Due to extensive kingdom-wide rules violations, this kingdom will not have the option to remain together for the next Age of Utopia.

Speaking of Eeeegor, I was looking at the swirve boards in the wayback machine yesterday and the first thread i saw in Utopia Talk (2005) was "Eeeegor signing out" or something like that

Hi Zaius

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Speaking of Eeeegor, I was looking at the swirve boards in the wayback machine yesterday and the first thread i saw in Utopia Talk (2005) was "Eeeegor signing out" or something like that

Hi Zaius
    j0 Korp, whats happening friend?
    Due to extensive kingdom-wide rules violations, this kingdom will not have the option to remain together for the next Age of Utopia.

hahah, yup. that was pretty cool.

I'm just working the best way I know how man. How are you?
    I'm good, man, very good. Lennox and I just took 3~ months off over Summer and he moved into my place for that time. Spent the time ripping up DotA2, drinking, getting to the beach, and gambling. Very relaxing.

About to start working again now. Good to see you're still around :)

Hi Zaius
    Haha I'm sure there are lots of good memories in those boards :)

Regular
    I'm good, man, very good. Lennox and I just took 3~ months off over Summer and he moved into my place for that time. Spent the time ripping up DotA2, drinking, getting to the beach, and gambling. Very relaxing.

About to start working again now. Good to see you're still around :)
    Sounds pretty awesome. Sounds like I need to find a place where I can do something like that. Working sucks. Please tell Lennox I said hello. Actually, tell him I said Lennox !

Good to see you are still living the good life too man

j0 Korp, whats happening friend?
    Not much at all, just lurking around.

Regular
    Not much at all, just lurking around.
    you're doing more than lurking with 1800+ posts

you're doing more than lurking with 1800+ posts
    Well those are from the old days when I didnt work.. How you doin?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    ^ Now a days, if your not on Chuck's good side, you're getting warred. Or asked too. :s

Keep talking sh*t man....

Regular
    OMG Reunion
    Kaer Loche Alliance

KLA is forever!!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82