Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Faery attacker/mage this age

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordray View Post
    And leave you unable to pay your military with your drastically reduced income which could lead to wages not being payed and either a.) you drawing resources from other KD members which could have been better spent elsewhere, b.) cause your attack to be delayed by an hour (or in some scenarios for multiple hours, perhaps even an entire unique missed depending on your schedule), c.) reduced military efficiency.
    It's better to keep the peasants and have troops leave due to over pop. You can always send the excess to kill the dragon and/or aid soldiers to someone who is underpopulated.
    damn i strongly disagree with you on this one my man :)

point A... your kd shouldnt have a higher priority than tossing you gc to pay your wages which wont be much.
    i want the largest military possible after getting chained, the pezzies can gtfo for all i care.

Maybe I wasn't clear in that post. I wasn't saying that they should not send you gc, I was saying that the longer that you keep your pessies, the higher your income is for a longer period of time, the less they need to divert gc that could be used elsewhere to your province.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Post Demon
    i gotcha, and i do see your point of view in some situations i suppose. its very rare that i disagree with you haha....

but yea i would still stick with having the larger military and working to build pezzies back up via TM's and L&P, as opposed to dropping military in order to keep pezzies, then dumping all that income into trying to re-train military. feel like its more cost beneficial the other way around even if ur just scraping by each tick until u can get some extra pezzies.

obviously it also depends on personality quite a bit too.

It's doable.

thanks everyone

thank you all for your ideas

Thread Information