Thread: Looking for warring KD

Looking for warring KD

I'm picking up playing again after having been away from the game for awhile. I prefer to play a hybrid A/m or A/t, even though it's late in the age. I'm looking for a fairly organized warring kingdom that doesn't require setting alarms in the night.

I'm able to attack twice daily and active enough to keep my mana/stealth low in a war. I could either start a new province or take over an account. Feel free to PM me if interested!

Edit: I also use IRC and messengers.
    Last edited by Original; 15-01-2012 at 01:36.

Regular
    1. I believe you need to have 5 posts to send and receive PM's

2. I think we are full but I would recommend looking at BOL they are a kingdom by me and war plenty and I have only heard good things about them. I'm not sure if he is monarch or not but look for Orday (he posts a lot so should be easy)

Regular
    Double post
    Last edited by Drake; 15-01-2012 at 03:20.

I'm not monarch, but I think that if we have the invite (I think that 2 are reserved right now, but maybe we have another) then we'd be glad to have you. I'll message our monarch and find out.
    *edit*
    Now that I've got a few minutes more of time, I'll tell you a little about us. We're a casual warring KD (we don't require alarms and such, though being the Utopia addict that I am, I do it personally to my dismay at times XD) and we normally end up with 5-7 wars each age, and we win most of them. We're currently at 22 members and rebuilding. BOL (Building Our Legacy, not to be confused with Bodega of Lotus) has been around for several years now, and I'm one of the older members still here (Utopia wise, not age) and there are 2 people still here that predate me.
    As for IRC, we used to have a channel when I first joined up, but I quit Utopia for a year or so and when I came back no one was using it any more, but I am friends with some of our players on Facebook.
    Last edited by Ordray; 15-01-2012 at 05:57.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Hey Original... either I know you and we've played together or your name is not so original :)

News Correspondent
    Drop by #exnihilopublic we're recruiting 4/6 warring kd in the top 50

Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    Hey Original... either I know you and we've played together or your name is not so original :)
    I guess my name is not so original!

Thanks for the info on the PMs, it's been awhile since using these forums. I'll contact those who have replied so far :)

Thread Information