Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE is now recruiting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FREE is now recruiting

Heya!

FREE is a war-oriented kingdom with a strong set of principles and a low tolerance for puerile or testosterone-fueled behaviour. It is also a very old kingdom, officially starting in age 17 (roughly nine years ago) The tone for warring was set in age 20 and 22, when we twice reached 19 warwins. I've never taken a break from the game and have been with the Kingdom since it started, so what I can promise incoming players above all is stability. Having been in hundreds of wars also brings with it extensive experience, which I'm willing to share. Also, we have a girl. And lots of wars - generally upwards of eight per age.

If you would like to join, there are certain requirements:

- you MUST use IRC. This is non-negotiable. The kingdom only exists and survives because of IRC.
    - the kingdom never has pure T/Ms. Everyone must attack, and almost always everyone must play a hybrid of sorts
    - FREE does not care about charts and the stress and foul play that goes with it. We have slipped in and out of the charts, and in some ages even held very high positions, but this is a bonus, and not something planned for or sought after. The main goal is to war. Players are expected not to nag about a run for a chart position.
    - since the main goal is to war, everything the Kingdom does is oriented towards warring. That means we do not grab out of war (slows down the rebuilding process) or get into useless private wars or spite-filled extended hostiles. We also do not 'teach anyone a lesson', although the occasional payback wave does happen - as long as there is a chance for war. What I'm trying to say is: if you play Utopia to polish your e-peen, don't join my kingdom.
    - You are expected to be a teamplayer, and following orders is a part of that. Loners are not welcome!

Drop me a line, visit IRC or write in this thread if you're interested.

Cheers!

( IRC info: server: irc.utonet.org:6667 / public channel: #free )

- Peppie

edit: failchart for reference
    Last edited by peppie; 09-10-2016 at 20:06.
    FREE

Regular
    great kd, lots of fun warring, and good people :D

Post Demon
    Hey hey, glad to know you guys are still alive and kicking :)

[10:05:03] <FreeBot> Peppie: nooblet was last seen in #freeonly 4 years, 13 weeks, 0 days, 0 hours, 12 minutes, and 34 seconds ago: <nooblet> hopefully
    FREE

Heya nooblet, how have you been?long time eh

No one wants to join us =(

we need some meat again. One specimen will do. Its for either ork cler or ud rogue!

edit: oh ****, that post above is pretty old :D
    FREE

Interested

I am interested in joining. I first started playing somewhere around age 10 and played for 5 or 6 years. I haven't played in years, way before Mehul sold the game but I have a very successful and interesting game background. I would enjoy playing with others who have a history with the game as well.

i would accept you even though you have a nickname of a character from a book written by a 3rd rate objectivist. But sadly, for now, all spots are taken. If you like you could pm me with your email and i can inform you when a spot opens.
    FREE

I'm bumping this as it's currently valid. Free seeking one, possibly 2 for next age.

yes, needs moar meat
    FREE

Veteran
    Interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Andurilas View Post
    Interested.
    if youre interested join #free and spam a bit!
    FREE

Over a month late peppie....

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Over a month late peppie....
    its fine, the first post clearly says IRC is front and central, if people dont pick up on this theyd probably also not pick up on mass msges or orders
    FREE

Thread Information