Thread: FREE is now recruiting

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FREE is now recruiting

Heya!

FREE is a war-oriented kingdom with a strong set of principles and a low tolerance for puerile or testosterone-fueled behaviour. It is also a very old kingdom, officially starting in age 17 (roughly nine years ago) The tone for warring was set in age 20 and 22, when we twice reached 19 warwins. I've never taken a break from the game and have been with the Kingdom since it started, so what I can promise incoming players above all is stability. Having been in hundreds of wars also brings with it extensive experience, which I'm willing to share. Also, we have a girl. And lots of wars - generally upwards of eight per age.

If you would like to join, there are certain requirements:

- you MUST use IRC. This is non-negotiable. The kingdom only exists and survives because of IRC.
    - the kingdom never has pure T/Ms. Everyone must attack, and almost always everyone must play a hybrid of sorts
    - FREE does not care about charts and the stress and foul play that goes with it. We have slipped in and out of the charts, and in some ages even held very high positions, but this is a bonus, and not something planned for or sought after. The main goal is to war. Players are expected not to nag about a run for a chart position.
    - since the main goal is to war, everything the Kingdom does is oriented towards warring. That means we do not grab out of war (slows down the rebuilding process) or get into useless private wars or spite-filled extended hostiles. We also do not 'teach anyone a lesson', although the occasional payback wave does happen - as long as there is a chance for war. What I'm trying to say is: if you play Utopia to polish your e-peen, don't join my kingdom.
    - You are expected to be a teamplayer, and following orders is a part of that. Loners are not welcome!

Drop me a line, visit IRC or write in this thread if you're interested.

Cheers!

( IRC info: server: irc.utonet.org:6667 / public channel: #free )

- Peppie

edit: failchart for reference
    Last edited by peppie; 09-10-2016 at 20:06.
    FREE

Thread Information