Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UF NEWS: BIO Bounces To Victory Against Perversion HaJ

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurycratides View Post
    I notice that the war is perhaps more complex than reported. This was probably an honor war..

With both kingdoms have good amount of honor, and now only 100 difference between them on the honor charts.

Who started with more honor? Who really won this war?
    I'm not sure if perversion lost any honor, but we gained 9k total... Generation is nice

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortal View Post
    This is the greatest and best war in the world
    ... tribute.

Post Fiend
    There's a report of a "glitch" that gave away the button? What might that be? Was it a human error or a real game issue?

Veteran
    apparently meter doesnt decay anymore on day change and we weren't up to date on the various bugs and monarch wasn't too inactive to check for the hitter :P so normally if it decayed to 12, instead both meters stayed where they were (14 for us), we made it 15 with the hit and gave button.

Waited to see if it was on the 7th like some claimed it might be but never came :/

Meter decays on day change, i have not heard that it does not.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Wouldn't surprize me if it did. We get the 5 free acres on the 17th nowadays.

shut it Malm or I'll find you in a bar next! :P
    Rob|BiO
    "BRING IT ON"
    Find us on utonet at #bio-public

Veteran
    We can probably do a manual add up for verification but that morning (23rd when I left for work) it was on 14 points to 9, and when the hit was made the next day it became 15 points to 9 - button

Post Demon
    i am not quite clear on what hour the meter decays currently, but it certainly isnt on the day change bishop! day change would equal the first.

and yea free acres come in on the 17th currently and i believe the meter decays on the 12th currently, so if it is supposed to be on the 1st (day change) it might need to be looked into.

oh, is this since we had to pause the game?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

No.. been like that for a while.

I am sure it was working fine a while back - can one of you guys open a thread in bugs and confirm please?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    oh, is this since we had to pause the game?

It decayed on day change during our recent hostile with dreamworks but then once the game was unpaused they waved and we went to war...so haven't seen the decay occur afterwards. The pause may have something to do with it.

Veteran
    Some of my nubs were claiming it has to do with when the last hits were made the day before. I'll ask around and see who knows more. But typically it does decay which is why we went ahead with the hit

Regular
    interesting thread

Thread Information