Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Simians V. Dreamworks

UF NEWS: Simians V. Dreamworks

UF NEWS: Simians V. Dreamworks

The relations between these Kingdoms are complicated and the events leading up to this war differ heavily for each side.

Hostile:

Dreamworks waved into Simians with 7 Tms while Simians was in fort. Simians responded with two razes and 6 Tms as well. Dreamworks had blanketed MS on them and did heavy NS as well. Simians tried minor amounts of ops to weaken the economy and did MS/NS on Dreamworks. However they quickly realized that opping the big provinces was ineffective due to the size difference from their T/Ms to the big provinces in Dreamworks. They continued with NS/MS to work on weakening the military of Dreamworks. They also worked on stealing runes/gc and used MV to mitigate their own MS damage feeling it to be the most effective strategy. During this they had also fireballed the largest province in Dreamworks with their high wpa orcs. This lasted for about 36 hrs and then Dreamworks did a big wave giving the button to Simians. Simians declared and did their own wave. Hostile relations lasted around 4 days.

March 17 of YR10 We have declared war on Dreamworks!

War:
    Dreamworks sent a emerald dragon on Simians to which they opted to keep. Simians responded by sending a ruby dragon but Dreamworks slew it in 5 hours. Simians felt they were at a disadvantage from the beginning and went for a semi-chaining strategy. They mostly used NS/MS to weaken the military of Dreamworks realizing it was their only viable option and ceased MV. Simians did notice later that after chaining a large province in Dreamworks it had sent all its def specs to slay the dragon. Simians took advantage of this and chained this province down harder. Dreamworks went into this war feeling they had better T/M power, economy, and longevity in this war. They kept riots/greed up 24/7 on Simians to further create a gap between the economies. Simians thinking similar thoughts had decided to do a Tactical WD and had their faeries LL and others max gain before deciding to WD. Simians pulled out with a net gain of 8.5k acres overall.

May 17 of YR10 Simians has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

**Hostile Summary **
    Total attacks made: 34 (6,255 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 25 (6,255 acres)
    -- Failed: 9 (26.5% failure)
    -- Uniques: 16
    Total attacks suffered: 8 (2,283 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 6 (2,283 acres)
    -- Raze: 2 (575 acres)
    -- Uniques: 4

** The kingdom of Dreamworks**
    Total land exchanged: +3,972 (34/8)
    +4,112 - An unknown province from Dreamworks(16 [3]/0)
    +348 - Olivia Munn (2 [1]/0)
    +288 - Elisha Cuthbert (1 [1]/0)
    +262 - Kim Kardashian (2 [1]/0)
    +244 - Annika Hansen (2 [1]/0)
    +194 - Yvonne Strahovski (1 [1]/0)
    +191 - Sandra Bullock (2 [1]/0)
    +190 - Serinda Swan (1 [1]/0)
    +163 - Zhang Ziyi (2 [1]/0)
    +109 - Miranda Kerr (1 [1]/0)
    NO CHANGE - Enma Ai (1 [1]/0)
    NO CHANGE - Natalie Portman (1 [1]/0)
    -230 - Sarah Michelle Gellar (1 [1]/1)
    -343 - Oprah Winfrey (1 [1]/2)
    -393 - Hyori Lee (0/2)
    -435 - Emma Watson (0/1)
    -728 - Milla Jovovich (0/2)

** The kingdom of Simians**
    Total land exchanged: -3,972 (8/34)
    +2,283 - An unknown province from Simians(6 [2]/0)
    NO CHANGE - PIDE (1 [1]/0)
    -109 - ANVISA (0/1)
    -141 - MIB (0/1)
    -193 - CSIS (0/2)
    -457 - FBI (0/3)
    -598 - BND (0/6)
    -1,006 - AIVD (0/5)
    -1,057 - ISA (0/5)
    -1,314 - ICAC (0/6)
    -1,380 - KGB (1 [1]/5)

For the period of March 17 of YR10 to May 16 of YR10 (48 hours)
    -- By UPCF [0.99c]
    ** War Summary **
    Total Attacks Made: 221 (58784 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 201 (56542 acres)
    -- Conquest: 5 (1048 acres)
    -- Ambush: 7 (1194 acres)
    -- Failed Attacks: 8 (3.6% failure)
    Total Attacks Suffered: 184 (48493 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 170 (47554 acres)
    -- Ambush: 2 (452 acres)
    -- Raze: 2 (487 acres)
    -- Failed Attacks: 10 (5.4% failure)

The Kingdom of Simians
    Total acres exchanged: +10291 acres (221/184)
    +36780 acres: Anonymous province from Simians (90/0)
    +2007 acres: BND (9/0)
    +1053 acres: ISI (7/0)
    +927 acres: MI5 (11/3)
    +753 acres: IRS (3/0)
    +320 acres: PIDE (7/3)
    +245 acres: OSS (7/0)
    +210 acres: NID (11/0)
    +159 acres: CSIS (3/2)
    +121 acres: CIA (6/0)
    +86 acres: JCF (7/3)
    +64 acres: KGB (7/2)
    -513 acres: NSA (0/1)
    -545 acres: AIVD (3/2)
    -695 acres: FCC (2/3)
    -888 acres: ANVISA (5/5)
    -1260 acres: MOD (0/3)
    -1340 acres: TSA (11/8)
    -2389 acres: MOSSAD (2/6)
    -3103 acres: EPA (2/24)
    -3117 acres: ISA (3/8)
    -5200 acres: ICAC (18/62)
    -5240 acres: FBI (3/23)
    -8144 acres: MIB (4/26)

The Kingdom of Dreamworks
    Total acres exchanged: -10766 acres (184/220)
    +28098 acres: Anonymous province from Dreamworks (66/0)
    +583 acres: Yvonne Strahovski (2/0)
    +581 acres: Arwen Undomiel (6/0)
    +525 acres: Miranda Kerr (7/0)
    +68 acres: Adriana Lima (1/0)
    +66 acres: Serinda Swan (2/0)
    -466 acres: Jessica Alba (8/2)
    -930 acres: Cate (0/1)
    -1209 acres: Annika Hansen (2/5)
    -1419 acres: Elisha Cuthbert (4/4)
    -1834 acres: Natalie Portman (18/29)
    -2065 acres: Milla Jovovich (5/8)
    -2069 acres: Kim Kardashian (7/5)
    -2350 acres: Sarah Michelle Gellar (5/5)
    -2389 acres: Sandra Bullock (12/19)
    -2793 acres: Zhang Ziyi (11/22)
    -2830 acres: Emma Watson (1/5)
    -3606 acres: Olivia Munn (9/13)
    -4478 acres: Enma Ai (4/10)
    -6125 acres: Oprah Winfrey (4/22)
    -6136 acres: Hyori Lee (10/71)

Comments:

Jevouse, A council member of Simians:
    "Pleasant nightmares Dreamworks"

Chuck, Monarch of Simians
    "Thanks to my leaders for leading while I was busy. Thanks for the activity Apes - good welcoming for our newly initiated members. Thanks to Mikey for releasing his defense, and thanks for the war..until next time."

Toke, A council member of Dreamworks:
    "Thanks to everyone in Dreamworks for their activity and dedication during this war, we obviously couldn't have done it without you... Also, thanks to our temporary leadership for doing an awesome job coordinating everyone into some semblance of organization. To Simians, thank you for a well-fought war. Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipTwjwrQYQ"
    Last edited by Palem; 19-01-2012 at 17:46. Reason: locs

Enthusiast
    why is so quiet?

i think CoolJ and Stephen long is doing good in this war. Keep it UP!

GG!

Post Fiend
    so who won? hard to tell when only one kingdom gives their papers :/
    Original wearer of the Raikonhat

dreamworks won

Simians withdrew with both kingdoms in the + in acres, but knew they wouldnt last in a longer war.

Post Fiend
    If we compare acres, an orc kingdom should never lose

-8144 acres: MIB (4/26)

I sure as hell lost :P

Mikey Is awesome LOL .. Good War Both Of You :P

I play NID (T/M) and I would love to thank dreamwork for a great war, also for the 800 Acres I was able to get from LL/Attacking. Hope we can do it again sometime

Grats on the Win
    #Winning

Exclamation

I dont like the events leading up to war...

Dreamworks will get waved oow or ooh and forced into conflicts this age or next age. If we can we wont hesitate to have an allie open them up for us. After this we take over and wave them.

We will treat them the same way they treat us!

We went into this war with a goal to gain acres and make sure we got better range on them for a possible round 2. Thats all!

The one that gives us Dreamworks location next age will be our hero!
    The one that Trollfags them for us will also be a hero!

Vultures affraid of warring on equal terms is ftl!

Dreamworks might be cool people irl, ingame they will die if it so is the last thing i do...
    any eye for an eye!

#?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

It's a shame too see Anri's post above. Both are excellent kd's and shouldn't waste ages with each other instead of us all seeing the greater goal.

Why is it that every time someone attacks Simians without warning (mind you, warning was given, more than 24hrs in advance), it's called vulturing? Well, to Calle, it's called vultering, but that's neither here or there.

By the way, Anri... An eye for an eye means doing unto others what they did to you. We did not vulture, we did not call in any alliance to wave you, we did not make our age long goal "**** UP THE SIMIANS", and hell, we could care less about Simians if you weren't the only kingdom in our range. I have respect for everyone in Simians but the last couple days of Anri and Calle's *****ing just makes that respect for them drop faster and faster.

They only thing I can give Simians credit for is backing out at the right time other than this it was a land slide change. One sides papers is lame doest really do justice considering both sides came out in the + however what you will not get the full picture of is how wrecked they were. Simians were losing about 28-30% of their lead each wave. Had they not backed out when they did they would be easy picking for Realest right now. I truly hope that they have the nerv to try and rematch us without the cowardice that they have shown all age towards us. Ever single attack against them is vulturing. Every single attempt to get them to war was met with some lame ass excuse. Simians is a joke. Had it not been for the size of our balls waving into an orc kd while they were fully forted this would have been another joke war on the record for Dreamworks.

Anri your kd is a joke.

Calle your math is bad.

Simians in general like I said one smart choice....... Run away while you can. Dont make excuses as to why you were about to be totally torn apart, especially since thats exactly what they are excuses. Go hang out in the kiddy pool for another 10 years and maybe you will get some idea of how much of an advantage we gave you yet you couldn't handle a real KD. Go pick on some KD 75% your NW some more because you cant play with the big boys. You talk like you want a rematch with ZZ, but my question is how do you even think you are in league with them? We should have let FS crap all over your faces at 3/4s your size because if they got the land at least we could have a war with a real KD. Peace out until the next slaughter. Learn to play kk thanks.
    Dreamworks
    So Very Wet

I took a couple of years break from this game and just recently returned but since when does a kd have to warn another kd of their intentions to wave them??

All I have heard from Anri and calle is pure BS. They boasted so much how they would win the war and then, mysteriously, after the first day,silence ! Must have been something, oh like, Dreamworks catching up to them in acres and the damage our T/M were doing on their orcs. I really want to see them having the balls to war us without all the crying and lame excuses.

As for Anri's post, it is a good example of his character. Accusing us of things we didnt do and that he considers dirty but making no secret of his intentions to play dirty. Fine that you posted it here Anri, when it happens then everyone will know you did it.

Postaholic
    Congrats to Dreamworks but it's too easy for you anyways

Thread Information