Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Baka- i like your idea....set war date for 1 week out..problem is that dreamworks won't agree to it. I tried that before we warred. They wanted a notch on their belt so bad that they didn't care what it took to get it. When they get to be around as long as our kd, their morals may change a bit...we shall see.
I don't know what Vinnie has said to you since the war ended (if anything), but imo a war date is useless because the date means nothing without figuring out terms. But the terms are impossible to negotiate. Who will wave first? Will both kds agree to be in a certain stance? Stances and having the button have very strong effects and I cannot think of a certain combination that doesn't result in one kingdom having a significant tactical advantage over the other i.e. there is no "fair" way to start the war. And obviously, neither you nor Vinnie will agree to something that puts our respective kingdoms at a significant disadvantage. We did so last time by waving into your fort, but only because that was the only way to get you to war. Now that we've had our war, we don't care so we're not going to do something stupid just to have another war.