Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Simians V. Dreamworks

A good win and a good war

Anri, you cant say you didn't know this war was coming. You had advanced notice and advanced time to prepare. Cry all you want about it, come back to our chan and cry some more.

We are not a hard group to find. Next age, if you want some, COME GET SOME!

Simians got a heads up, more than 24 hours prior to the wave, and they moan about it?!

Winners find a way, loosers find excuses!!

I took a couple of years break from this game and just recently returned but since when does a kd have to warn another kd of their intentions to wave them??
    Even a couple of years ago this was standard amongst those people that consider them top kingdoms, you cf and it usally involves certain deals, ie you have to notice the kingdom you have a cf with X amount of hours before you cancel the cf. In most cases giving a notice would end in some hostile action maybe even war.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Even a couple of years ago this was standard amongst those people that consider them top kingdoms, you cf and it usally involves certain deals, ie you have to notice the kingdom you have a cf with X amount of hours before you cancel the cf. In most cases giving a notice would end in some hostile action maybe even war.
    Even if it's considered a standard amongst the top, it's certainly not a requirement.

This is message from Dreamworks ingame monarch and leader:

Sender Count winner the Rogue of Charlie Sheen ()
    Recipient The Conniving Knight Vladimir of KGB ()
    Subject Re:cf
    It is vulturing, I admit that... But if you want war this age still, lets set a time for you guys to get ready and 24 hours notice... How much you need?

We gave a free wave since we were clearly not ready.

We were not ready on second wave either.

If you want a fair war you stop vulturing us and let us prepare accordingly.
    You have no rights to be boosting about how good you are and what an easy win it was.

We knew 100% we would not be able to match Dreamworks in war. Wich i told you guys.
    We also requested 4 days to pump to get a fair war. At the first time we were given 3-4 hours! Second time we were giving 24h after notice was given.

Dreamworks are chickens.

We had 10 chances this age to wave them from a stronger position, wich we did not do ofc, we had chances to vulture them, wich we did not do either.
    Then they get one chance after Trollfags hostile and they take the bait right away.

Id like to see them being hostile for like 10 days and then face Simians!

Their activity was not impressing at all btw, outhit!
    Last edited by Anri; 17-01-2012 at 19:46. Reason: loc
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Anri, Hits are not indicative of activity level. That is a terrible proxy for activity.

Even if hits are indicative of activity level, note that:
    1. 24 of your hits made in the war were made by your faeries on a certain chained down province.
    2. Our halfers generally kept their army home the whole war, and did not army in army out.
    3. You declared two 2 or 3 hours after our whole KD waved into your fortified stance for war, and you withdrawn from the war right after your last wave. Therefore, you had one more wave of hits on us in war.

Based on the above, you should have outhit us even more, rather than just 221 to 184. So maybe your activity level is the one not up to par, based on your reasoning that # of hits = activity level?

Post Fiend
    Fat ppl will always be "vultured".

Be less fat and more ready, you'll find yourself in a better position at such timings.

Situation played in their favor this time round, just as it played in your favor when you waved us.

Make the best of it, get a cf and give up acres or war and enjoy, whatever the outcome might be.

This time, Simians couldn't win, atleast gives you a goal to come back next age and kick some #ss. You win some, you lose some.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post

We also requested 4 days to pump to get a fair war. At the first time we were given 3-4 hours! Second time we were giving 24h after notice was given.
    Between our first wave (March YR9) and second wave (February YR10), you had 6 days to pump. Stop crying. And in reply to what Korp said, there was no verbal CF with Simians, only an ingame CF offered by Simians which was accepted with no terms. No notice had to even be given, and yet we gave Simians 6 days to get ready (would have been 4 except they then cried about being opped by Freakstyle).

Also, Anri don't act like you did well this war by virtue of your playing level and activity. The only reason why the war was even close at the beginning was because we waved you while you were in fort and you're an orc heavy kd. We knew this was a huge disadvantage, but we did it anyway because you would only war if we gave you the button and a war was all we wanted. We could have easily kept hostile going on for much longer and in that situation our T/Ms would have ripped you apart. Except then we'd just be farming you for acres, with no war, and then we'd have nothing to do for the rest of the age.

Simians has cried about not being ready with regards to a second war with Inzz. Simians cried about not being ready to war us. I see a common theme here.

QQ

Dear Anri, Utopia is a war game. If you can not handle it I suggest you try Farmville.

Veteran
    LOL

They cried about having warred 3 kingdoms by year 6 to us too... Instead of crying that you aren't ready, you should learn that clerics just can't compete :P

I find it funny to always find Anri and the Simians belly-aching up a storm after coming out on the sour end of another engagement. It is funny, but getting old quick.
    Karma has a funny way of showing up from time to time. Hm. Hitting into others wars, beating around KDs 50% of your size, etc. Seem familiar? But I am very glad your KD got smacked around a bit

Kudos to Dreamworks for the war win!

Oh, I almost forgot..

Try and man up Anri and stop the whining.

You guys assume so much about this war, who cares. Some people made out great, others not so much. War is war, lets enjoy this game and leave the trolling at home. I am assuming half of you don't play in Simians or Dreamworks, so get your own War so you can talk.

Oh Anri, stop your threats.
    When is your endless whining going to stop?

Your planning was bad this age and you pay for it only in the end. You should be happy.

Veteran

Lol

What a joke ppl in here is ,

This all started with 7 rl days hostile with () , () the go cry to inzo to wave us but inzo hade a cf deal with simians so they cude not at the time.
    () then go cry to () to wave us , () agree to this as we only kd in rage for them to war. they set up so that () will cf us so its not a dubbel hostile.

This mean that that simians is like 40-50% under max pop on all big provs dude to MS / NS / FB from () , but we take cf with () , as 7 days hostile was getting no where.

2 hours after we cf (), () wave us a clear Vulture wave when we all 110-140 nw/a
    They take 6000 acers we give them this wave for free becuse the is no way in hell we can war them.

24h pre this wave they been talking to me Calle and others in our leaders and they wanted to war i said fine give us 5 days ( rl ) to max pop make a pump as we hade 7 days (rl) hostile , they said they give us 4 days (rl) , then they change there mind i guess and wanted to vulture insteed as that was easy acers.

after there wave , we now send a CF , they take it .
    I consider this hostile over.

4 days later they cancel the cf ,when we in a battel with FS.
    where FS , FB top 3 prov of us each 25-40k peasants.
    We cf FS after some talk, after Dreamworks has cancel there cf to us showing big bad manners ( in my world you dont come back for a 2th wave if you get 1 free wave).

they tell us they waving us in 24h from the cf was brooken agin and ~36h after the cf was brooken they do a wave as you can read above with 7 tm?s and start a dragon.

We retal them same points on meter becuse we think they have done bad manners to wave a 2th time so we dont want to war them at all after all this BS , I think also its kinda greedy to get free wave then break cf notice us that in 24h they will wave us and think that they will also get war button on top of that. what a j/k.

They then stop all attacks even if they are the one that want to war , and make the ms and stuff named above, ~48h after there 7 hits wave they make a full wave and we war them min time to get some land back ofc , and how they can be + must be LL+pool becuse they lost land in attacking calc no pool like 8500a.

If there are hard feelings ofc there is next time we will vulture you 2 hours after a 7 day hostile/war. and then we do it agin and agin and see if you think its funny.

if you want a good war as you said pre you vultured us the first time you whuld have given us the 5 days ( rl ) , and then you shuld have been given a war where we whuld not WD at min time.

We have hade 5 wars this age:
    *Fury abs ( they where bigger then us) WW
    *Inzo ( they where bigger then us ) MP
    *Fluffylicious ( we waved them they showed balls and war us a lot smaler) WW
    *Bio ( they where smaler and this was dude to anri rage on baka if i where not sick this wave whuld not been made at all ) LOST
    *Dreamworks ( forced to war you you where bigger ) LOST

and you can say simians have no balls to war bigger kd what a joke man.
    and some others say i talk bs mabe so but this is the true storry and all the details.

Any questions ask me and i will trie to awnser.
    Last edited by Bishop; 18-01-2012 at 10:41. Reason: no locations

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post

24h pre this wave they been talking to me Calle and others in our leaders and they wanted to war i said fine give us 5 days ( rl ) to max pop make a pump as we hade 7 days (rl) hostile , they said they give us 4 days (rl) , then they change there mind i guess and wanted to vulture insteed as that was easy acers.
    We changed our minds because you blatantly lied about the preparedness of your provinces. We have SoTs of your top provs from after the hostile with Trollfags and the intel does not match your claims of how badly in shape your provinces were, claims of which we have chat logs of. And as Wannes said, that's what you get for being fat. You're a hypocrite for telling us that we're greedy for taking acres off you when you're greedy for 1. plundering into Trollfags war for 150 million gc 2. farming them for acres. It's only greedy when your kd loses something right? Again, typical Simians crying.

after there wave , we now send a CF , they take it .
    I consider this hostile over.
    Vinnie only accepted the CF because he couldn't get in contact with any of you when he logged on and to prevent us from farming you some more. An in-game CF with no terms discussed does not mean hostile is over.

4 days later they cancel the cf ,when we in a battel with FS.
    where FS , FB top 3 prov of us each 25-40k peasants.
    And during that time we got opped by Fluffylicious and TLG. Again, stop whining.

Thread Information