Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Simians V. Dreamworks

Veteran

trolling agin i see

you even send an ingame msg to anri said you vultured us after hostil with 8:32 trollfag
    our provs was in the bad shape i told you when there sot?s where updated by them self we then ofc aid them soldiers so when you took intel they hade a lot more peasants , how you turn it is your call its still a vulture wave and only reson 8:32 trollfag cf us was so you cude vulture and you know this 2 , and you shuld be happy we took there cf else it be you dubbel hostile us and you know this whuld leade to other stronger kd wave you into your hostile with us.

Ofc a cf sent ingame with no deal can be brooken at any time i do agree but you dont take a free wave just to a few days later come back for more thats bad manners and i hope you can see that , and i hope other kd?s wave you for it becuse you deserve to get vultured your self by a bigger kd more prept then you then cf and then they break and come back for more a few days later.

I took your new?s after you break cf and there where no hostile with tlg or any one else if there where ops it was bad randome by you as it was for us to give fs ops on us.

in the end you the one that was greedy and came back for 2th wave insteed of come to me talk a deal after first wave. you saw a chanse to vulture and you took it and then you feel like doing it agin so you did i whuld not be surpriced if you come a 3th time is that not a charm ?

but wait simians just war smal kd?s even do 3 of 5 wars been aginst bigger kd?s.

Veteran
    Wars Won / Concluded Wars 2 / 5
    Average Opponent Relative Size 100%

*Fury abs WW
    *Inso MP
    *fluffy WW
    *Bio Lost
    *Dreamworks Lost

Well, at least there's one good thing that came out of this whole situation: calle finally learned how to spell vulture.

If by "trolling" you mean pointing out flaws and inaccuracies in your statements, then yes, I am "trolling."

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    you shuld be happy we took there cf else it be you dubbel hostile us and you know this whuld leade to other stronger kd wave you into your hostile with us.
    Obviously if Trollfags had not CFed you we would not have waved you.

i hope other kd?s wave you for it becuse you deserve to get vultured your self by a bigger kd more prept then you then cf and then they break and come back for more a few days later.
    Coming back for more a few days later? Seeing as how we waved you in fort and gave you the button with the intention of warring, "coming back for more" is hardly an apt way of putting it. All we wanted was a war (and to do so required some provoking obviously), but your whining and threatening has turned this into something it did not need to be. We've been bottomfed and vultured by kds much larger than us this age; the only difference between us and you is that we don't come to the forums whining about it.

Veteran

Vulture calle can spell :D

I dont say you dident play it good and smart i just say you played it uggly/bad manners to force a war , insteed of get a real war on fair terms where we whuld have not wd at min time.

Hyth79 , trollfag came to you asked you to wave us : ofc they send a cf to make it look good its still vulture and almost dubbelhostile when you wave 2h after a 7 day long hostile.
    "All we wanted was a war" all you wanted was a war on unfair terms noting else.
    also you shuld not Cry you cf Inzo when they waved you why dident you war them , ohh yea they where bigger and you where not pumped see the reson why we dident want to war you on the same reson. what if inzo hade breakt cf 4 and 6 days later and wave you agin whuld you war them then? , NO i dont think so....

Veteran
    You dident give button on 2th wave , you made 7 attacks and then 48h ops on us.
    you gave button on 3th wave becuse you saw we never war else.
    You dont get free wave + give notice + get war button , what do you think with!
    We have balls we gave button to: Fury , Inzo , fluffy and Bio , when fury and inzo both where bigger then us.

Oh thats funny. Because during all the talks i had with you for a week I thought you didnt have balls..

Veteran
    we talk 2 times vinnie , 1 time where you said you want a fair war and asked what time we needed and the just iggnore it , 2 time when i asked you how you get our new?s then you broke the cf after a free wave and waved agin becuse i was trolling you , weee you look good tring to make me look bad when you the bad manner one.

No, since you were refering to simians as a whole to have balls, i also made the remark in regard to the entire of simians. Nothing personal to you.

also you shuld not Cry you cf Inzo when they waved you why dident you war them , ohh yea they where bigger and you where not pumped see the reson why we dident want to war you on the same reson. what if inzo hade breakt cf 4 and 6 days later and wave you agin whuld you war them then? , NO i dont think so....
    First of all, I'm not the one who's crying. I'm pointing out the fact that YOU are crying. Second of all, get your facts straight. We didn't war Inzz because we made the brutal mistake of going into fort (we needed some pumping after a retal war with Grace) when Wannes was watching us so after we went into fort, Inzz waved us a few hours later with 7 TMs and didn't give us the button. So Inzz had like -8% gains but we already had -50% gains. Retaliating Inzz would have obviously been stupid at that point so we accepted the land drop. Had we not gone into fort, we would have warred Inzz.

And what happened with inzz isn't the only instance of being bottom fed/vultured; it just has never been mentioned until now because again, we don't cry about it when it happens.

And Inzz couldn't break the CF because unlike with you, a verbal CF agreement had been made. Had Inzz not agreed, we could have just opped and retal warred them. You could have done the same. Oh wait, you can't because you don't have the T/M power to make that viable.

We essentially let you have those acres by waving into your fort just for the sake of having war because our players were getting restless. I will reiterate that had hostile (more like unfriendly-unfriendly) lasted for several more days, you would have lost even harder and not gained acres. In my opinion, we were more generous than we should have been.

Veteran
    Hyth79 , So inzo did the same to you as you did to us :P

We where in fortified when you waved the first time (the free wave) diffrence was you gave button but we where not redy for war.

Yea i know you made a cf deal to inzo when you gave land , but vinnie where not there when we sent cf i was calc on him and me talk when he was back but that never worked out.

Also go war inzo now then if you so good kd , that can war bigger kd?s
    or why not go war Fury they also bigger show your balls now then .... plzzzz
    LOL

I am never crying on this forums i gave all the READERS not in our 2 kd the fact and back ground storry
    I dont care to war you min time and gain 10300a

Postaholic
    I suggest you both war again in 1 week and settle this... who has the balls for it?

Hyth79 , So inzo did the same to you as you did to us :P

We where in fortified when you waved the first time (the free wave) diffrence was you gave button but we where not redy for war.
    Again, get your facts straight. You were not in fort when we waved you the first time, very unlike our situation with Inzz. Anri had you guys go into fort AFTER our first wave.

Also go war inzo now then if you so good kd , that can war bigger kd?sor why not go war Fury they also bigger show your balls now then .... plzzzz
    Inzz is 143% times larger than us right now. Balls are overrated and they're worthless if you're an idiot. You make it seem like your wars against Inzz and Fury were great accomplishments. They're large now, but they obviously weren't that large, relative to their nw position now, when you warred them because otherwise your Average Opponent Relative Size would be much higher than 100%. Or maybe they were pretty large, but that would then mean BiO and Fluffylicious were pretty small when you warred them. I'm also not the one who said you haven't warred larger kingdoms (read more carefully) but I am saying that your war wins against larger opponents aren't as big of a deal as you are trying to make them out to be. You won against Fury and MPed Inzz. So what? Our first war was against a kingdom over 130% of our NW and we have warred other kingdoms larger than us as well. No big deal for us, same for you.

Don't complain about us picking on you when you were smaller because you warred Fluffylicious and BiO when they were smaller. Again, hypocrisy.

I am never crying on this forums i gave all the READERS not in our 2 kd the fact and back ground storry
    I'll leave it up to the readers to determine that. Anri has definitely cried more than you have, but you collectively represent Simians. So let me rephrase: Simians is crying (and you've also threatened us). I've simply elucidated the fact that you're a hypocrite and that your attempts to smear us with fatuous claims are futile.
    Last edited by Hyth79; 18-01-2012 at 03:14. Reason: some typos

Enthusiast
    calle, anri, and anyone else from my kd continuing to respond here....what's the point? Every time something simians related goes up in the forums, the standard trolls start posting their comments...nothing is ever accomplished. Stop wasting your time on them; they really aren't worth it....go get laid instead...or play some sports like I have the last couple of hours.

To the trolls:
    get a life please...or a girlfriend or something...seriously. Clearly we now have beef with dreamworks...the reasons don't matter to anyone but our two kd's.

Baka- i like your idea....set war date for 1 week out..problem is that dreamworks won't agree to it. I tried that before we warred. They wanted a notch on their belt so bad that they didn't care what it took to get it. When they get to be around as long as our kd, their morals may change a bit...we shall see.

Enthusiast
    No one have asked Inzzo to wave Simians

Thread Information