Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Simians V. Dreamworks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Baka- i like your idea....set war date for 1 week out..problem is that dreamworks won't agree to it. I tried that before we warred. They wanted a notch on their belt so bad that they didn't care what it took to get it. When they get to be around as long as our kd, their morals may change a bit...we shall see.
    I don't know what Vinnie has said to you since the war ended (if anything), but imo a war date is useless because the date means nothing without figuring out terms. But the terms are impossible to negotiate. Who will wave first? Will both kds agree to be in a certain stance? Stances and having the button have very strong effects and I cannot think of a certain combination that doesn't result in one kingdom having a significant tactical advantage over the other i.e. there is no "fair" way to start the war. And obviously, neither you nor Vinnie will agree to something that puts our respective kingdoms at a significant disadvantage. We did so last time by waving into your fort, but only because that was the only way to get you to war. Now that we've had our war, we don't care so we're not going to do something stupid just to have another war.

Baka- i like your idea....set war date for 1 week out..problem is that dreamworks won't agree to it. I tried that before we warred. They wanted a notch on their belt so bad that they didn't care what it took to get it. When they get to be around as long as our kd, their morals may change a bit...we shall see.
    You're lucky I have very little say in what we do as a KD.... I play Utopia the way it was made to be played. I could care less about the little "code" that little scared ass ***** kingdoms made because they cant handle multi war multi hostile play. We gave you plenty of time and warning. If you cannot handle this game go play hello kitty island adventures with the other people in the kiddie pool.
    Dreamworks
    So Very Wet

I don't always lose wars, but when I do, I make excuses

Oh look! another kla kd lost again.

gogo Dreamworks! crush the bones of Anri!
    Arwen ftw!
    fire!!!

Postaholic
    1. One week notice for both kds
    2. Higher NW kd waves first and must give button
    3. Lower NW kd can only declare + op 2 ticks later
    4. Any one kd gets hit/waved by another kd then notice is extended for the duration of that hostile

who has the balls?

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    What a joke ppl in here is ,

This all started with 7 rl days hostile with () , () the go cry to inzo to wave us but inzo hade a cf deal with simians so they cude not at the time.
    () then go cry to () to wave us , () agree to this as we only kd in rage for them to war. they set up so that () will cf us so its not a dubbel hostile.

This mean that that simians is like 40-50% under max pop on all big provs dude to MS / NS / FB from () , but we take cf with () , as 7 days hostile was getting no where.

2 hours after we cf (), () wave us a clear Vulture wave when we all 110-140 nw/a
    They take 6000 acers we give them this wave for free becuse the is no way in hell we can war them.

24h pre this wave they been talking to me Calle and others in our leaders and they wanted to war i said fine give us 5 days ( rl ) to max pop make a pump as we hade 7 days (rl) hostile , they said they give us 4 days (rl) , then they change there mind i guess and wanted to vulture insteed as that was easy acers.

after there wave , we now send a CF , they take it .
    I consider this hostile over.

4 days later they cancel the cf ,when we in a battel with FS.
    where FS , FB top 3 prov of us each 25-40k peasants.
    We cf FS after some talk, after Dreamworks has cancel there cf to us showing big bad manners ( in my world you dont come back for a 2th wave if you get 1 free wave).

they tell us they waving us in 24h from the cf was brooken agin and ~36h after the cf was brooken they do a wave as you can read above with 7 tm?s and start a dragon.

We retal them same points on meter becuse we think they have done bad manners to wave a 2th time so we dont want to war them at all after all this BS , I think also its kinda greedy to get free wave then break cf notice us that in 24h they will wave us and think that they will also get war button on top of that. what a j/k.

They then stop all attacks even if they are the one that want to war , and make the ms and stuff named above, ~48h after there 7 hits wave they make a full wave and we war them min time to get some land back ofc , and how they can be + must be LL+pool becuse they lost land in attacking calc no pool like 8500a.

If there are hard feelings ofc there is next time we will vulture you 2 hours after a 7 day hostile/war. and then we do it agin and agin and see if you think its funny.

if you want a good war as you said pre you vultured us the first time you whuld have given us the 5 days ( rl ) , and then you shuld have been given a war where we whuld not WD at min time.

We have hade 5 wars this age:
    *Fury abs ( they where bigger then us) WW
    *Inzo ( they where bigger then us ) MP
    *Fluffylicious ( we waved them they showed balls and war us a lot smaler) WW
    *Bio ( they where smaler and this was dude to anri rage on baka if i where not sick this wave whuld not been made at all ) LOST
    *Dreamworks ( forced to war you you where bigger ) LOST

and you can say simians have no balls to war bigger kd what a joke man.
    and some others say i talk bs mabe so but this is the true storry and all the details.

Any questions ask me and i will trie to awnser.

Stop twisting facts. Trolls didn't 'cry' to us. I just posted a topic about it all by myself. Most of what I said was just trolling because I knew we had a notice so nothing we could do really ;p Cant help it you guys take every word serious.

Secondly, ingame CF with no discussed terms means nothing. You guys hit Dange a while back just before he entered vacmode; you broke CF to hit him. Anri said "it was ingame cf with no terms". Well, you got served some of your own crap now then
    Last edited by Bishop; 18-01-2012 at 10:41.

stop posting locations.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

calle, anri, and anyone else from my kd continuing to respond here....what's the point? Every time something simians related goes up in the forums, the standard trolls start posting their comments...nothing is ever accomplished. Stop wasting your time on them; they really aren't worth it....go get laid instead...or play some sports like I have the last couple of hours.

To the trolls:
    get a life please...or a girlfriend or something...seriously. Clearly we now have beef with dreamworks...the reasons don't matter to anyone but our two kd's.

Both Insolence and Trolls have been mentioned including some false stuff which others corrected; thats not really trolling.
    Oh, and telling others to get a life is quite sad imo ;p

We would prefer if everyone was playing utopia constantly.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    I feel the love <3

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    I suggest you both war again in 1 week and settle this... who has the balls for it?
    Simians accept this.

And no, i am not crying at all! We went to war to get acres and we got acres.
    Question is, do Dreamworks have any balls what so ever and can accept a new challenge on fair grounds?

I am not sure how people misstake vengence and heart for whining/crying.

Ask anyone, i dont break my word. If i say we will vulture dreamworks next age we will vulture them. Just like they vultured us.
    That is not whining at all. That is a fact. You treat us this way and you will be treated the same way. What comes around goes around.
    You people need to understand why Simians survived for all these ages. We play for **** like this. We hunt until we hurt Dreamworks more then they have hurt us.

Crying, lol. They give me a reason to play!!

Both Trollfags and FS people know what the state of our top orcs was when they were done hostiling us. Half of the ones posting here does not understand what its like to be 7k a orc on 5-30k peasants with greed+MS+riots with army home and underdrafted. Then have Dreamworks trying to vulture you after every step you take.
    Insolence never noticed us btw. Just protector talking about doing it over and over on the forums. Fyi
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Hyth79 View Post
    I don't know what Vinnie has said to you since the war ended (if anything), but imo a war date is useless because the date means nothing without figuring out terms. But the terms are impossible to negotiate. Who will wave first? Will both kds agree to be in a certain stance? Stances and having the button have very strong effects and I cannot think of a certain combination that doesn't result in one kingdom having a significant tactical advantage over the other i.e. there is no "fair" way to start the war. And obviously, neither you nor Vinnie will agree to something that puts our respective kingdoms at a significant disadvantage. We did so last time by waving into your fort, but only because that was the only way to get you to war. Now that we've had our war, we don't care so we're not going to do something stupid just to have another war.
    Both in agg stance - We do 1 hit each on each side, take turns hitting. We make sure one or the other KD gets button in less then 1h. Then we war.
    How hard can it be?

Give us the time and accept the challenge if you are so confident of your warring skills. Seems you are not very happy to war us on fair grounds. Seems you need a few advantages here and there. sad...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Insolence never noticed us btw. Just protector talking about doing it over and over on the forums. Fyi
    We didn't because size difference was too big and it would not lead to war anyway. I even said that to one of Simians players in a chat (Can't remember who though). At the time I wanted to, you where in range.. now you're not. Otherwise you would have been noticed already :P

Ofc Prot!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Thread Information