Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Science vs Religion

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Yet, cannot be explained by science yet.

Yup, all of this can be explain.The question is, how much time needed to unravel all of this?By that time earth is old enough to die.Yes, there is thing like another planet and space ship like star wars,if our science manage to get that far by the time earth die for good.The sad truth is, human are fragile creature that can only live in one small sphere compare to the vast universe.Maybe science can "upgrade" human to the point we can live even in space(even if it possible I think we need another thousand year to achieve it with human inside body pressure,oxigen etc2) or maybe we can revive our ancestor by transferring their soul to another man made human body,sorry if you think I speak crap.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by RomPat View Post

Interesting historical fact, Galileo formulated his theories based upon his belief in the truth of the Bible. He believed the Bible supported his theories. His heresy was contradicting the "church's" stance. Don't take my word for it.
    Yes, I believe it is so. At that time the church trying to control people with religion(its a fact its easier to control ppl with religion.Look at Indian,Roman,Arabian and ancient Egypt empire.)scientist before renaissance use their own religious text as guide of their research.I think ppl after renaissance using this Galileo tragedy to try to separate religion and science to make science research get a lot more faster.By using every text on earth as reference and dont need to care whether the new theory dont go along with their own religious make science development speed got a lot more faster(notice science evolve super fast since 1960)

Quote Originally Posted by dream2 View Post
    Yup, all of this can be explain.The question is, how much time needed to unravel all of this?By that time earth is old enough to die.Yes, there is thing like another planet and space ship like star wars,if our science manage to get that far by the time earth die for good.The sad truth is, human are fragile creature that can only live in one small sphere compare to the vast universe.Maybe science can "upgrade" human to the point we can live even in space(even if it possible I think we need another thousand year to achieve it with human inside body pressure,oxigen etc2) or maybe we can revive our ancestor by transferring their soul to another man made human body,sorry if you think I speak crap.
    In relative terms we have been attempting to unravel this for no time whatsoever. Science is advancing exponentially.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    In relative terms we have been attempting to unravel this for no time whatsoever. Science is advancing exponentially.
    I didnt aware we already trying to upgrade human until we can live in space lol.Even Neil Armstrong going to moon video some ppl think its a fraud.

Some people are stupid - why should that hold us back?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Indeed Bishop!

People who disbeleive the moon landing are simply paranoid conspiracy theorists.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Even the russians didn't challenge it

They claim the moon was not their goal.

Who claimed that? NASA?
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

It was just some random Russian probably trying to downplay that they lost the race. I guess I can't necessarily say "Russians" claim then.

Are any of you spiritual in a non religious sense?
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

yup. very.
    - "He's kinda awesome..."

Okay peteyb22 so it is you and me that are spiritual yet not religious, everyone else here is an aethiest apparently.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

There is more than 1 religion in the world if they are to sample and decide.

Regular
    Sage vs Cleric - who will win?!?! I root for Sage: Go go go!!!

Thread Information