Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories

Are there any other "Theorists" around here? Patricularly interested in the content of the documentary The Arrivals. I can talk 9-11, 11-3, 7/7 etc till the cows come home, but it's all old to me now.

Would be interested in your thoughts if you've seen it.

I have not seen it sorry, who/what are The Arrivals?
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Here is the inroduction to it. It's a really interesting documentary - Note that I'm not a religious person AT ALL (I was raised a catholic but don't practice any religion).

I can't post a link to it because I'm not allowed to post links yet - but Google it and you will find it. It's in 10 minute chunks and there are 41 of them, so a lot of info. Some of it will make your hair curl!

The Arrivals is a series of short videos that are aimed to show us all the religious signs that prove the foundation of all requirements for the existence of the Anti-Christ, Al Mahdi and the second coming of the Christ. Each episode proves a point.

The series concentrates on the very basis of Muslim-Jew divide and goes to the olden times of Jesus Christ. The movie takes the help from Holy Quran, the Bible and the Torah. Each claim is well supported by documented facts that are well explained in the series.

The series also brings many conspiracy theories to light which are prevalent these days. It analyses the advent of the new world order and the motives of the group that want it to be put into practice.

The series doesn?t only address the muslims but it is a invitation to truth to all humankind. The series is not to propogate the muslim point of view about things rather it supports its claims from the holy books shared by the Jews and the Christians.

The series aims at clearing the misconceptions between the Muslims and the west and evaluates the basis of this divide.

The series uses English language to directly deliver the message to the Westerners. The West, if they approach properly, can form a clear and amazing image about Islam and the Middle East. The Arrivals just does that thing by using a style that?s welcoming and eye-opening for the truth seekers.

Work Inspired by Hashemsfilms and of Course the Words of the Noble Qoran, The Holy Bible, and The Torah, The Arrivals is a Joint Production by truthseekers Noreagaaa and Achernahr. The series is not copyrighted so you are free to distribute it to your friends and pals so that the message of peace and truth can be spread to the mankind.

Testimonials:-

?I have seen the episodes of the arrivals, and i am really impressed by the effort, i would suggest my friends to visit the site and know the truth!? Edward Hawkins

?I heard about ?the arrivals? by word of mouth. I already knew about Islam? and believed. I went home and watched the arrivals and stayed awake all night! Wow! You really opened my eyes! keep it up!? Andrea Quinn.

I've not seen it but now I know about it I'll be sure to give it a watch. Watching such things as the Zietgeist Movies really puts things into perspective.

Here I was thinking you were talking about Ancient Aliens, 'snicker'

Try reading the Book of Revelations? You may need to have a study guild and different printed English version to make heads or tells of it. Then set aside all the BS that people put out.
    Before you can see the truth, you must be willing to accept it.

I also like Fantasy novels.
    S E C R E T S

:-) at DHaran
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Veteran
    Illuminati , NWO , Agriculture , De-Population of an area 2012 , there are sooo many!!!

Post Fiend
    Go into the light until we meet again
    That's what the Corinnians say again and again
    Knowledge is power,
    it grows like a flower

Go into the light until we meet again
    That's what the Corinnians say again and again
    Light-years and light-years,
    try not to shed no tears

Salam?!
    Salam?!

LMFAO

"Each episode proves a point."

Somehow, I highly doubt this...

pffffffffft religious shiet .......... all you need to know is ......... Skinwalkers ........................ o.O
    IMPERIALS KLA

Thread Information