Thread: Why wait til next age when you can start now? Vice N Virtue

Why wait til next age when you can start now? Vice N Virtue

VnV is recruiting...

we have a couple people leaving the kd as the age draws to a close ... they are willing to jump out now if the right person comes along...

If you are interested in a warring kd then we might just be the kd for you...

You can trace the roots of the kd all the way back to the beginning of time. In fact, I am still playing my original account from age 5 and have been monarch since 2001 - we also have quite a few players who have been in our kd for over 5 years...

Our primary focus is to war - war hard - have fun and not worry about charts. we do not try to be top of the charts -- although we have been there many times - even when it wasnt so easy to end up there... we just want to war and have a good time. Consequently we will war just about anyone in range that we feel will give us a fair and fun war....

we are looking for active players who will hit troops in/troops out in war -- who arent afraid of IRC and can follow orders. We have people from all over the world - so your location isnt an issue - as long as you wont leave troops sitting around for hours in a war and can take a joke ...

usually we get at least 6-7 wars an age -- this age getting wars hasnt been very easy so we only have 5 so far.....

if you are interested stop by #vicenvirtue or email me bluefaerydust@gmail.com
    bring a friend if you want - we have a few spaces opening next age!

still looking

Come on peeps :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I assure you this is a cool kd...

thanks palem for the endorsement!

Thread Information