Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: #2 province grande mucca deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    erm...^this at all of this thread.

To my understanding, acting a lone prov against the kd's wishes has not been actionable. If a prov want to make a deal with another prov I don't see the problem. You're just driving people away from using the in-game tools and once again giving irc kds the upperhand as far as backdoor deals go.

You say you want the game to develop and that's good, but how is two cows agreeing to a nap worse than a lone explorer killing off a whole established kd?
    Well, Fake wars are against the rules right? It is a fake war for those two provs that napped eachother before entering the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post

That, or learn to bait and troll, and make the enemy say things you want like "you guys are unreasonable, EoA War"
    We know this is how you do it Realest!

Anyway, Bishop needs to set an example i guess.
    Not everything can be policed by the server. (Even if Bishop would like to think so).

Realest "legit" war (policed by server)
    Ryan not legit war (deleted by bishop)

lol

All i am saying is that everyone needs to be treated the same way.
    If trollfags did not get deleted then Ryan should not have been deleted.

My personal oppinion... ;-)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

All i am saying is that everyone needs to be treated the same way.
    If trollfags did not get deleted then Ryan should not have been deleted.

My personal oppinion... ;-)
    You honestly cant see the difference between a war that the other kingdom refuse to surrender and fights back still and with a war that two provs decided to nap each other and for them being an actual fakewar?

The cows were still attacking and could still be damaged by the other kingdom afaik, I don't see that as a fake war. The devs are interfering with cow politics and choosing war targets for people. I think this was a bad, bad move.
    S E C R E T S

Nobody could hurt either cow the only threat was the other cow and that was nullified...

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Nobody could hurt either cow the only threat was the other cow and that was nullified...
    From what I saw it was a 2 prov NAP, not a NAP with the entire kingdom. Ops can hurt a cow badly. Regardless, how is it the devs decision that Ryan had to convert for a cow fight rather than play a support role for his kd? It was over the line to delete him.
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It is a fake war for those two provs that napped eachother before entering the war.
    This sentence doesn't make any sense. Wars don't exist between provs. Are attackers in a fake war with the Orc they let grow?

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    From what I saw it was a 2 prov NAP, not a NAP with the entire kingdom. Ops can hurt a cow badly. Regardless, how is it the devs decision that Ryan had to convert for a cow fight rather than play a support role for his kd? It was over the line to delete him.
    Yes, it was only a 2 prov NAP, so the biggest threat wasnt a problem they could both farm in peace and not think about what the other cow was doing. It would been simple, no nap no deletion.

This sentence doesn't make any sense. Wars don't exist between provs. Are attackers in a fake war with the Orc they let grow?
    Exactly my point, there was no specific action in this whole scenario that is illegal. The war was real, the devs just didn't like the target choices by the cows, and it is not their place to dictate that.
    S E C R E T S

Okey, let say 24 of your provs has naps with 24 provs in the enemy kingdom, vice versa, so in reality its only two provs that attack each other in war thats okey since there is provinces attacking each other its a war right not a fake war? Extreme example yes, but the point should be obvious.

I already had this conversation with Bishop. I can also make an extreme example, what if each prov NAPs the other 24 provs, and is only trading hits with one corresponding prov? All 50 provs are attacking the other kingdom. Is that a fake war? Extreme examples solve nothing. There's a reason one prov in vaca is ok, and 10 is not, for example. The bottom line is the devs decided for Ryan he should attack the other cow, that is just plain wrong.
    S E C R E T S

So why shouldnt we allow 10 people go into vacation mode then? Its perfectly reasonable that 10 people could go to vacation at the same time or a whole kd for that matter. Highly unlikely but not impossible but yet its punished. Is it okey to have a war with just two provs attacking each other and then claim its a real war while you in reality are pumping up your other provs? etc.

Is it okey to have a war with just two provs attacking each other and then claim its a real war while you in reality are pumping up your other provs? etc.
    Obviously not. Nobody in this war was sitting out, everyone was actively participating. This was not a fake war, period.
    S E C R E T S

Okey, everyone sends out one army against one single province whole war, in both kingdoms, lets say raze them all the time, all provinces are attacking but..

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Why are you discussing irrelevant, extreme examples?

That isn't what happened. You know exactly what happened. There's two ways of looking at this:

1. grande was working on his own, for his own interest. In this case, Solo play has NEVER been actioned by the devs. If a prov wants to work against his kd, that's his decision.

2. grande was working for his kd and decided that this was the best course of action for the war. In this case, I don't have the slightest idea what the problem is. He had a strategy for coordinating the war and pursued it. How is this ANY different than two kds agreeing they won't send a dragon?

Thread Information