Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: #2 province grande mucca deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...a-Grande-Mucca

A sad day for utopia. Moderated and killed. Why cant the majority voice its oppinion and show support?
    Campaigns like you posted will not be allowed.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintie View Post
    I am not sure if you are trolling or serious.
    The problem is Bishop is trolling. Actioning "not a real war" is what he says is doing. Yet nothing has been said as to what a "real war" is other than that a "fake war" is one where nobody hits for 48+hours. Now it's been changed to a single person doesn't hit another single person. Well, ****. I've been guilty of not hitting t/ms that are out of my range in past wars. I'm sure you have too. What is wrong with letting trolls run this game? Nothing at all, in the standpoint that the troll wants people to not play. GG Bishop.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuriho View Post
    The problem is Bishop is trolling. Actioning "not a real war" is what he says is doing. Yet nothing has been said as to what a "real war" is other than that a "fake war" is one where nobody hits for 48+hours. Now it's been changed to a single person doesn't hit another single person. Well, ****. I've been guilty of not hitting t/ms that are out of my range in past wars. I'm sure you have too. What is wrong with letting trolls run this game? Nothing at all, in the standpoint that the troll wants people to not play. GG Bishop.
    Cute lil troll, behave now.

Post Fiend
    Lol this is absurd.

Lets try this example. Whats the difference between creating an unbreakable during war and his province? Both cant be broke and can grow freely. By your actions banning his province, anytime i war a kd that manages to make an unbreakable on us, i want them deleted. Its only fair right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuriho View Post
    Read what was already posted.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingKnights View Post
    Lol this is absurd.

Lets try this example. Whats the difference between creating an unbreakable during war and his province? Both cant be broke and can grow freely. By your actions banning his province, anytime i war a kd that manages to make an unbreakable on us, i want them deleted. Its only fair right.
    That's not what happened here.

Quote Originally Posted by hint View Post
    First one is give button to kd much stronger than you who you know who will declare you, then see your kd getting farmed out and noobs quitting the game, while you 4x tap their biggest prov every 10h, until your opponent realizes you will never WD and does it itself.
    This seems oddly familiar. Although for some reason you ended up WD even though we never quite got you in conquest range ;)

Post Fiend
    In a round about way thats exactly what happened. He made a NAP with 1 province in the kd he was warring. There are x others free to op and do whatever they please to that province. Its their choice if they actually do those ops. He did not make a NAP with the entire kd. Actually im going to stop their... Why dont you give a well written post of what was done wrong here, when you let trollfags war a basically dead kd for weeks upon weeks for practically free growth. Simians stepped in a took their resources in their oh so real war... +1 for simians. Other cows/banks were free to hit into this war as well.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingKnights View Post
    In a round about way thats exactly what happened. He made a NAP with 1 province in the kd he was warring. There are x others free to op and do whatever they please to that province. Its their choice if they actually do those ops. He did not make a NAP with the entire kd. Actually im going to stop their... Why dont you give a well written post of what was done wrong here, when you let trollfags war a basically dead kd for weeks upon weeks for practically free growth. Simians stepped in a took their resources in their oh so real war... +1 for simians. Other cows/banks were free to hit into this war as well.
    In a round about way it is not what happened here.

Its cute when people think they know all the things but really dont know anything and then make fools out of themselves.

Let me simplify this Bishop. If no NAP was in the forum or in the terms, and the 2 cows were not hitting each but actively participating in the war, what would your course of action had been? Told them to stop FWing? How is that not YOU deciding for THEM who they can and cannot hit? There is no place for that kind of dev interference in Utopia.

Korp you've made pretty terrible arguments in this thread, so not sure what you think is "cute".
    S E C R E T S

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Read what was already posted.
    I already did, thank you, and the reason he was deleted was because you randomly decided that already defined rules of "fake war" should include a single province that is growing. Noting that a fake war is between kingdoms and that this single province was punished for being in "not a real war" yet the rest of his kingdom and the other kingdom IS in a "real war." I read what was written, trollfag.

Korp you've made pretty terrible arguments in this thread, so not sure what you think is "cute".
    Nobody knows exactly what happend but several has already claimed how it went exactly. Dont you think that strikes as funny? But I guess you talked to Bishop and he explained your reasoning right? Or wait probably not since then you wouldnt be here aruging.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Its cute when people think they know all the things but really dont know anything and then make fools out of themselves.
    hahahah, yeah, you're such a fool <3

Everyone knows exactly what happened that cares to read. Not sure what piece of the story you are missing.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information