Thread: warrior's ome at war

Enthusiast

Post warrior's ome at war

I guess it might have been answered here before.

+10% OME in war for warrior

is additive off raw values or multiplicative from current OME.

eg. 130% OME + 10% = 140% OME or 130% OME + 13% = 143% OME

Thanks in advance :D

multiplicative
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Demon
    Check the offense calced by the game before you send on the war page. We have already learned that 4 generals is not *1.09, but is actually OME + 9%. (aka, generals are additive with other OME mods.) I believe I've also heard that TGs and wages are additive to OME, not multiplicative, as would be expected. (In fact, consider that confirmed - I'll check it and edit if it is wrong. Edit: Confirmed)

Given that all these things relating to OME seem to be adding... I'm betting warrior is additive as well. I can't check, being sage, but using the actual offense listed on your war page before a hit should be enough info to prove it either way.
    Last edited by Ethan; 18-01-2012 at 16:59.
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

if you view source you can see your OME to about a million decimels.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    if you view source you can see your OME to about a million decimels.
    I prefer decimals ;)
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

trolololololol :p
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    trolololololol :p
    Thanks, I was hungry :P
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

So the warrior bonus is additive?

Post Demon
    Assume so - everything else seems to be. Again, I can't check directly, but I've confirmed everything I *can* check is additive. Any warriors out there want to do some math for us? Or post a total MO, a list of troops, and a listed OME - we can work it out from there.
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

no need for that - just target your war opponent and tell us the ome, then target someone else.

Post Fiend
    I seem to remember checking it start of this age, and the warrior's OME effect was indeed multiplicative. Not in war atm though, so can't doublecheck.

Thread Information