Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dealing with getting Fireballed

Regular

Dealing with getting Fireballed

1,500acres
    peasants below 1k

Avian merch

What do you do?
    I have already lowered wages to 100%, I am not sure if it is good/bad but I have to pay wages so yea...
    What next? Release some army in peasants? negative income ~5k gc. already posted aid in forum.

Advice needed....constant FB nd once in a while chastity

Post Fiend
    Kidnap peasants if there's a decent target. Have your kingdom aid you to pay wages or even release a few soldiers into peasantry. You shouldn't turn down wage rate unless your kingdom is incapable of aiding you.

Negative 5k income at your acreage is really not that significant, your kingdom can support it easily through aid.

A few pointers: Have allied mages Mystic Vortex you to remove chastity + Meteors. Keep Nature's Blessing up to prevent storms, it's huge. Love and Peace + Magic Shield are both useful, as well. Keep landgrabbing consistently for the +peasant gain.

You'll just have to deal with the reduced building efficiency.
    Last edited by slackattack; 28-01-2012 at 01:38.

Regular
    ok will bumb up my wages a bit 150. and they other kd is solid with their tpa...cant find any leaks...nd my tpa is bad enough.
    so i will just survive nd keep hitting till i become chain target...hmmm

after tick, Net Change -9,365gc
    Last edited by Jay.K; 28-01-2012 at 01:01.

Post Fiend
    It all depends on how much GC aid your kingdom has to spare, but being below 200% as an attacker in war is usually a very bad idea.

Regular
    joined this kd like 3weeks ago. they are active. they dont mind sending 2k specs to kill dragon each. still learning how they play. i hav posted help in aid thread we will see how it goes.

thanks for ur time, hopefully will get more opinions goodnight. nature blessing is on for 10hrs so am alright to sleep 6-8hrs, army also out for 8hrs.

Post Fiend
    Keep IA running 24/7 to reduce wages. Gold dragon make situations worse than what they really are. Also kidnap from targets massacred pre-war.

As said earlier post for gold and you should get what you need.
    Last edited by FlamingKnights; 28-01-2012 at 04:17.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It hasn't been said and it's sort of obvious, but I'll say it anyway.
    Keep attacking. You gain pezzies from attacks and if you're already large, you'll help buff that nw gap and hurt their TM ops on you.

Post Fiend
    Edit: Never mind.

Regular
    ok thanks for everyones help. kd is doing fine in making sure i pay wages, and i will keep on attacking. yes gold drag is pain right now

Post Fiend
    with incoming land get 15-20% homes in for the increased birthrates it will help overtime, yes u will have to adjust some other builds to get them.

Post Demon
    Once you get depoped as thoroughly like you did theres not much you can do apart from sucking it up really and making sure you get aided.
    Most cases only way to regain peasants in reasonable time is outside sources ... kidnaps, trads and solider aid to release into peasantry if sols are abudant (and they shouldnt be in war).
    Homes are useless btw since they mod base growth rate which is again based on pezzie number which you dont have to begin with, its a huge investment in wartimes that serves no purpose, use your creds on maintaining cruicial buildings, dont waste them on homes.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by slackattack View Post
    It all depends on how much GC aid your kingdom has to spare, but being below 200% as an attacker in war is usually a very bad idea.
    Going unpaid is a bad idea when you can't hit the next tick. Dropping wages is a non-issue... 50% is sometimes the right number

Just wait until eow and make sure you take in a lot of sols aid then... not much you can do now until they let up. If they do decide to move on to another target, make your move quickly and take in the aid you need asap.
    Last edited by Meeni; 28-01-2012 at 18:08.

Post Fiend
    He said he's just -10 000 GC / tick, that is nothing for a 1500 acre province so aid can easily pay 200% wages, allowing him to hit much better.

Yes, 50% wages is correct if your kingdom can't aid you the gc that you need to pay 200%.

Regular
    They let loose a bit, was able to get like 3k but they are back just lost 1.2 last hour. I will just suck it, get my army, payed and attack. I think they making me a land bank. In 2 to 3hrs i will be at 2k acres and 45k defense lol.

you only need to pay the wages before the tick your army arrives. dont need 10K every tick to be able to send out military btw.
    Icy 4 8

Thread Information