Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My Community

My Community

Hi Utopia

Mods might not see sitting at 200 acres and intra kd as abuse, but has the community gotten so lazy that no one deals with they losers trying to farm crowns using broken mechanics?

In history whenever people did this they were simply killed. They complained. We laughed.

#1 honor in world and the kd they warring should have 3-4 provinces nuked from the server. It shouldn't fall to mods to police lameness. That has always been the communities job. Its not like they were chained and have battled back to those sizes and that honor. They are using intra attacks to sit at next to 0 acres and quad tapping upwards running all offense.

Man up. #2 honor in world? How you havent already done this amazes me. Any ex HERETICS player? Where have you all gone... Can a forum moderator stick this? Its important.
    Last edited by goodz; 03-02-2012 at 19:32. Reason: locs
    My life is better then yours.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You know you can't post locations goodz...

bleh when its #1 honor in world is it really hard for people to know who i mean?!

Legion Academy, training school for the Legion of Super Heroes. Located in Metropolis in the 31st century.
    Netherworld, a fictional area of the city of Chicago.
    Oblivion Bar, an extradimensional bar used as a gathering place/hangout for magic users, as well as the headquarters for the Shadowpact
    Pe?a Duro, also called Hard Rock in English is once prison of the villain Bane, located in Santa Prisca.
    Project Cadmus, an experimental genetics lab. Located in Metropolis. The Young Justice animated series has it located in Washington D.C.
    Sanctum of Doctor Fate, located in Salem, Massachusetts.
    Secret Sanctuary, original headquarters of the Justice League of America and briefly headquarters of the Doom Patrol. Located in Happy Harbor, Rhode Island.
    #officialjerks a kingdom full of the players we all love to hate.

The Dragon Portal a community site giving online tools and formaters, IRC War bot, IRC poster script, Firefox extension for Utopia.

Post Demon
    fix honor system and you can eliminate this method. Sadly, the honor system is so stupid that ur forced to try and get below the opposition in nw. But yea its pretty dumb.

x:x had a player take 4,800 honor points in 4 hits from our smallest. wild and crazy... 1200 per hit!!!! But if he had been razed smaller....

And then of course theirs the guy that came out of protection and in 2 uniques (8 hits) hit duke. Bat **** crazy system. but goodz to be fair don't hate the player hate the game
    Last edited by Palem; 03-02-2012 at 19:41. Reason: locs

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Seriously, STOP POSTING LOCATIONS

ddodge honor system has been broken for 15 ages? It has been broken ever since raze kill was removed. But it used to be when nubs sat at like 200 doing this they got killed. Lately it seems ppl too lazy to kill them

Post Demon
    Saw it in his original post lol. My b.

Also palem after careful study and analysis of the honor system I learned some interesting things about it. It is not all that it seems, and many people have misconceptions. For example did u know that you can take honor hitting up into someone 500% bigger than u? Did u know that your current honor has no relation to how much you gain from others? It only accounts for nw and the enemy provinces honor. when opping its different also, nw does not matterfor spells, only their honor amount... But for thief ops NW matters for some reason.

you will always gain more from hitting a viscount in ur nw than u will for hitting a baron in ur nw. So honor loss is always magnified the more you have. And lastly, CQ takes honor too.

Post Demon
    Goodz u can kill me and I won't be upset with you one bit man. Yea its a risk taken by going for honor.

but its the #1 kd that i guess u are more-so directing this at. we're dropped down to like #35 now so yea... :(
    Last edited by DDodge; 03-02-2012 at 22:35.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Why don't you kill Proteus?

Veteran
    The Utopian Police should just step up and serve justice!

Current Squad:
    Chief of Police Anri
    Deputy Realest

Looking for 3 more to add to the roster... contact secretary Goodz for details

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Man up. #2 honor in world? How you havent already done this amazes me. Any ex HERETICS player? Where have you all gone... Can a forum moderator stick this? Its important.
    Being in the #2 kd for honor we talked about it, noted that about 3-4 hits from everyone in the would kill off the people at 200 acres and put us in the lead. To be honest a few of us were shocked to see a 10k jump in honor above us in 24 hours and thought that it was a clear abuse of the honor system and figured if the developers didn't do anything maybe we should. Cooler heads prevailed (the fact that at least one person suggest this was dishonorable enough to get us razed by the top few kds in the game) and i dont think we will be doing that.

We never aimed for crowns (honor-land-nw-warwins) just warred up to that honor. Not honor whoring and just waring for fun doesn't mean u cant land in the #1 spot it just means that you'll loose if someone games the system. I personally would rather loose first place in the charts then go and "raze kill" someone out of spite. If Divinity wants to hit #1 i suggested anther war go for another win and hope u get honor into #1, not sure though so we'll see.

Goodz if u feel so strongly about it go into IRC talk in highly active rooms and start hitting yourself with hopes that other kds back you up. At 300 acres hitting into war with -75% gains means what 3 acres? Thats 100 hits or ~25 people who agree with you, if u feel that strongly im sure there are people who will hit with you.
    Last edited by Persain; 03-02-2012 at 22:11.

Veteran
    Min raze is still 15 :)

The Avengers Undead 157 acres 29,267gc 186gc Prince 0

i will razekill it before EoA. Dont worry.
    The End of an Era

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    Min raze is still 15 :)
    Yes min raze is. Its been forever since i tried to raze kill someone in another kd and i've never razed into a war so correct me if im wrong but u still ahve -75% gains so thats 3.75 which i'd assume gets rounded down.

Thread Information