Thread: Easiest way to pk

Post Fiend

Easiest way to pk

What's the easiest way to pk a province when your oow?

Post Fiend
    Raze into the ground or target population?

Regular
    Go for peasants, that includes razing.. FB and Kidnap..

Trying to pk a prov in my current eoa war. We are 3k acres up but I just want to put the foot in, nail in the coffin sort of stuff. It is so bloody hard to do. The rest of the kd has outgrown and is trying to take out their big turtle, but I got chained early and am trying to take out the province that picked on me. They are less than 200 acres and have 500 peasants still. I just keep penta tapping army in army out. Easy since they have less than 600 def specs. All my stealth goes to kidnapping and mana/ runes goes to fb. Not sure if 3 days is long enough to finish the job. Would love to hear some opinions on how to achieve this.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by chamoun View Post
    Trying to pk a prov in my current eoa war. We are 3k acres up but I just want to put the foot in, nail in the coffin sort of stuff. It is so bloody hard to do. The rest of the kd has outgrown and is trying to take out their big turtle, but I got chained early and am trying to take out the province that picked on me. They are less than 200 acres and have 500 peasants still. I just keep penta tapping army in army out. Easy since they have less than 600 def specs. All my stealth goes to kidnapping and mana/ runes goes to fb. Not sure if 3 days is long enough to finish the job. Would love to hear some opinions on how to achieve this.

this is about oow ;)

just raze
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Sorry my mistake. Although I daresay it would be near impossible.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by chamoun View Post
    Sorry my mistake. Although I daresay it would be near impossible.

when in war with them.... because raze only destroys buildings, i think it was more a answer to my question for oow :)

Enthusiast
    It's a kingdom effort to PK a province in War.... A really good buffed up faery could possibly manage by himself as long as the province targetted to be killed was not receiving any aid or bringing in new acres consistently.... If you're 1vs1 with him just keep penta tapping fireball/kidnap and eventually his military will deplete and he won't be able to gain any acres... Unless he's undead.. Then I'd suggest recruiting help from a thief to NS his military down..

Thread Information