Thread: Undecided wants UUU

Undecided wants UUU

Hello fellas. The kingdom "Undecided" need 5-7 more players (hybrid attackers).
    What are we? a warring kingdom. This age we are 5 wins out of 8. We are not a top kingdom, we don't expect out of our players what the super kingdoms expect. We are laid back and just enjoy warring. We don't even use IRC. We use ingame messages and the ingame chat to communicate. We try to maintain the same size throughout the age, so we don't have some players at 3K acres and others at 1500. So sometimes you, I or we will be hit down for the benefit of the kingdom.

Our current kingdom makeup is mainly human rogues/sages with a couple undeads and t/ms mixed in for added bonuses.
    What do we expect? 2 attacks per day during wartime situations. Pretty easy and simple. If you like to set an alarm to make attacks, even better. Only a few of us do that though. You gotta be one hardcore player to want to put yourself through that. We don't require logins at certain times. Sometimes we'll post what hour we will be declaring war...but you don't have to be there. Just try your best to be online sometime around the war start to do your job.

Best way to contact me.... wmhinton1983@yahoo.com or on FB william matthew hinton (yes we even have a FB page for our kingdom).

"If you like to set an alarm to make attacks"
    I dont think anyone likes that particularly :p

Anywa, good luck recruiting.. Nice kingdom :)

Post Fiend
    Its not mandatory by any means, the alarm idea.

I don't set my alarm... It's a fun kingdom to play in forsure.

Should be a good kd to play with without those IRC things.
    Haven't decide yet to leave my current kingdom. Helping you to push in top.

We ranked 13th OVERALL for war wins...not 100% sure how they calculate this, but 13th aint bad for a nonchalant bunch of players just having fun. So, come one, come all. we need a few more attacker/hybrids. Email me :)

Post Fiend
    Only team players please. Rogues (solo players) are not welcome.

@Doggy, where did you find that 'overall for war wins' ranking? I had 5/6 with my kingdom so I'm pretty interested :P

Also, I encourage kingdoms like this =) I'm the monarch of one myself, and it's great fun :)
    ALL the Memes!
    /Forever Alone

@ shya utopia-game.com/shared/common/ranking_archive/

one of the fellas in our kingdom posted the link in our forums when the age first started. i never knew they kept track of war wins. i've got no idea how they calculate it either. and...i can't post the link because i have not posted enough posts on the boards since creating this account. not sure how to really tell you how to find it now, hmmm.

Post Fiend
    Theirs a link at the top, in the game, that says rankings. These rankings are for last age.

Thread Information