Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Human Age 53

GS would be better than both
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Forum Addict
    I still don't like human/cleric, but like Bishop said, you're going to want the GS. More importantly, there isn't a "set" build. You're going to want different things at different times, be it a wiz pump, post war pump, hostilities, when you're being chained, when your becoming the largest person in your kd, when you already are the largest person in your KD, when you have science, when you're trying to save science, ect. It's better to get an idea of what each building does, how well it does it, and how it works with your race/pers/ppa breakdown.

That being said, you can't go wrong with something basic like this. There's 3% left over, and you could take off 3% or so from the three one's with 20% for whatever. I personally don't think WT are that usefull(you need 18% at 80BE just to have the same effect as CS), and TD won't save you from the faeries that will be lurking around. Although if you're facing a lot of t/m or hybrids, and your high in your KD you may consider them.

8% farms
    15% banks
    20%tg
    20%rax
    20%gs
    8%guilds
    4%towers
    2%dungeons

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Homes aren't useful for warring. There are multiple threads about them
    fixed that for you ;)

How sure are u that TGs, Gens and wages are additive? All these while I hv been multiplying n I don't fail any hits, as close as 100% break so far.

I multiplies TGs, wages, Generals, honor, Warrior's OME n +5% random factor n I broke.

However, i most of the time I hv been lazy, I just take the moded multipliers out from Military Advisor n + Gens + warriors n I hit!

The figures in Military Advisor might hv already been adjusted either by addition or multiplication

Forum Addict
    Once your oop and have your war buildigns up, go to war room, plop in troops, and then add generals. The 5% your factoring in as the random factor is probably helping.

So im going Human/Tactician.

comming oop at around 800 acers.

buildings %
    Homes 10
    Farms 8
    Banks 17
    TG 20
    Hosp 10
    Guilds 8
    Towers 5
    WT 10
    Stables 10
    Dung 2

will prolly take stables out and make it to 10% guilds 7% towers. 16% WT.

plan on 2 tpa, and 1.5 wpa (RAW Numbers)

Forum Addict
    human leets are pretty pricey. If you're tact you might want a lil more hospitals. Also, if you're planning on warring right away and are 800 acres(which is decently high) you may want to invest in GS. I'm also not really sold on the usefullness of WT, but if you're going into war as one of the bigger attackers and with only 2tpa you'll likely be using them.

Actually prolly going to get 700 acers oop. then pump army hard. Ww plan on warring at 1 week mark.

I am going to shoot for this: with 2 - 2.5 tpa and 1 - 1.5 wpa
    10% homes
    8% Farms
    20% Banks
    10% Armories
    20% Training Grounds
    13% Hospitals
    10% Guilds
    7% Towers
    2% Dungeons

Post Demon
    hi. the race and personalities changes listed for age 53 in the game say:

Penalties:

-20% Spell Success

So this leads me to believe they have 20% chance to auto fail the spell, but modified WPA is not impacted, either on offense or defense. the penalty simply covers spell success.

I assume that is both offensive and defensive spells, but its not the actual modified WPA, just adds a 20% chance to fail regardless of other factors.

is this accurate?

Forum Addict
    Bishop is still stating that there is no autofail penalty on humans. There are quite a few inconsistencies between ingame changes and forum changes. I think the common claim is that the one in thread is always the accurate one, although I'm not sure why this is the case.

I believe that Bishop has said that it modifies Guild %s in success rate for self spells and WPA for offensive casting, however there is no "auto-fail" mechanic. I might be mis-remembering where in the formula he said that it plugged into.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Thread Information